• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who said that you didn’t have friends?
Your "accusation" of my "need for"validation" on an anonymous sports message board kinda bears that out. Just sayin'...
I referenced your desire to crave validation from others.
It's complete bullshit, but do go ahead and roll with it...
Honestly, you bringing up I have a ton of friends is …wait for it…another piece of evidence that establishes your desire for validation.
Nope, simply a fact. You trying to frame it as as any sort braggadocio though is as humorous as the rest of your shit...
Not sure where the favoritism angle comes from but I’m not gonna call it dumb or anything.
As a matter of fact I do consider myself well read, well spoken, AND well versed. Lol that's just my ol' opinion, though...
It seems like that touches a real life nerve and this is just fun and games.
I'd make that assessment looking at a guy who's crying like an eight year old girl because someone doesn't agree with him. But hey, that's just me...

Oh, and happy Valentine's day. Do something nice for your lady. It'll help you feel better...

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever company was responsible for that field the league should never work with them again.

I've seen high school fields that are more durable than that field S.B. Sunday.

Even if the rest of the field was OK, let's do away with the enormous midfield design that caked all that paint onto the field for one. Supposedly they've been prepping that grass surface since 2021. Someone needs to get fired, because I'm sure my weed-ridden back yard would've held up better than that field on Sunday.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 152,225.97
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if the rest of the field was OK, let's do away with the enormous midfield design that caked all that paint onto the field for one. Supposedly they've been prepping that grass surface since 2021. Someone needs to get fired, because I'm sure my weed-ridden back yard would've held up better than that field on Sunday.
The grass itself was developed at Ok St university so it’s been in the news here. It is being reported that the grass was over seeded with a rye that held way too much moisture and that is the problem. It was actually grown in AZ. And that’s a lot more than I care to know about grass.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sixers are a three seed. Eagles played in the Super Bowl. Phillies were in the World Series. Where’s this irony? Sports has been a compelling follow for the Philly sports fan this year. And added bonus…didn’t guarantee the contract of a rapist to not be the QB for 2/3 of the season.

LOL. I can count CHAMPIONSHIPS in all 3 leagues since 2020. Gotta come stronger than that...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The grass itself was developed at Ok St university so it’s been in the news here. It is being reported that the grass was over seeded with a rye that held way too much moisture and that is the problem. It was actually grown in AZ. And that’s a lot more than I care to know about grass.
Interesting...

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, that kind of grass...wink wink, nudge nudge

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. I can count CHAMPIONSHIPS in all 3 leagues since 2020. Gotta come stronger than that...
Am I allowed to root for multiple teams in the same sport like you do?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I allowed to root for multiple teams in the same sport like you do?

Sue me, I root for the home town team that my family loves on the side. Rams have always been my true #1 in football, and that was reinforced in week 1 this past season when I was getting pissed during that game lol.

Root for whomever you want, just be consistent.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sue me, I root for the home town team that my family loves on the side. Rams have always been my true #1 in football, and that was reinforced in week 1 this past season when I was getting pissed during that game lol.

Root for whomever you want, just be consistent.
Never a problem with me if you root for your team through thick and thin. Just don't keep jumping between teams. That just tells me you're just a bandwagoner...