• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh, the irony
Sixers are a three seed. Eagles played in the Super Bowl. Phillies were in the World Series. Where’s this irony? Sports has been a compelling follow for the Philly sports fan this year. And added bonus…didn’t guarantee the contract of a rapist to not be the QB for 2/3 of the season.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I called you a crybaby. If you're gonna be a narrow minded buffoon don't waste my time...

I the burden of proof AND another Lombardi on my side. DEAL with it...:heh:
That one went over your head. I’ll talk slower next time, Pappy.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, being right's enough for me. Lol cry more...:pound:
Nah. It’s very important to you that you’re liked. That’s seen in all of your emoji work on the politics board ingratiating yourself to others.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That one went over your head. I’ll talk slower next time, Pappy.
Lmao I have to admit that you thinking you're so much smarter is comedy gold. Please. Keep up the good work...

Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao I have to admit that you thinking you're so much smarter is comedy gold. Please. Keep up the good work...

Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin
That’s really not my comment, but if you want to scream “insecurity” unprompted, it’s your post. Be my guest.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah. It’s very important to you that you’re liked. That’s seen in all of your emoji work on the politics board ingratiating yourself to others.
OMG lmfao. Umm, I DO hate to be the one to tell you this, but I happen to have REAL friends, oh, and of course REAL family in the...stop me if you've heard of this...REAL world. You're a funny cat, bubba...

If I didn't know any better, I'd say you're accusing everyone who doesn't agree with you of FAVORITISM. but naaahhh, I know you wouldn't go that far...

...would you...?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG lmfao. Umm, I DO hate to be the one to tell you this, but I happen to have REAL friends, oh, and of course REAL family in the...stop me if you've heard of this...REAL world. You're a funny cat, bubba...

If I didn't know any better, I'd say you're accusing everyone who doesn't agree with you of FAVORITISM. but naaahhh, I know you wouldn't go that far...

...would you...?
Who said that you didn’t have friends? I referenced your desire to crave validation from others. Honestly, you bringing up I have a ton of friends is …wait for it…another piece of evidence that establishes your desire for validation. Not sure where the favoritism angle comes from but I’m not gonna call it dumb or anything. It seems like that touches a real life nerve and this is just fun and games.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sixers are a three seed. Eagles played in the Super Bowl. Phillies were in the World Series. Where’s this irony? Sports has been a compelling follow for the Philly sports fan this year. And added bonus…didn’t guarantee the contract of a rapist to not be the QB for 2/3 of the season.
Sports have been going on more than a year.