• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Wamu @Stakesarehigh @Shanemansj13 @WiggyRuss

Guessing you have heard but if not Clowney in for a visit. Not sure what I think about this (if signed). Hasn't done much lately and coming off major injury. But on a 1-year prove it deal? I guess why not. If this FO thought he was worth it they've given us no reason not to trust them.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anything possible, but don't see how diminishing his value can help. If they want him to stay then just don't deal him.

I don't know. He has said he won't play for them. But when he said it, he was a player that pretty much everyone wants. The longer this goes on, he'll start running out of options. Maybe they figure if no one wants him, he'll actually play for them?

It's kinda weak. But it's the only reason I could think of based on what shane posted.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Guessing you have heard but if not Clowney in for a visit. Not sure what I think about this (if signed). Hasn't done much lately and coming off major injury. But on a 1-year prove it deal? I guess why not. If this FO thought he was worth it they've given us no reason not to trust them.

He should cost less this time. Zero sacks last year i think

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only reason that I can think of that they would leak it is to cause the market for him to dry up and essentially have him stay because he has no other options.

LOL.

That would be exactly the type of brilliant move I would expect the Texans to make.

I was thinking about this...

Might even be possible they didn’t trade him because they knew about this and figured it would come out when trade partners did their due diligence?

Who knows. Really bad situation any way you look at it.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,586.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@dtgold88 @Shanemansj13 @Stakesarehigh

You hear about this yet?

Source: Ohio State reached out to police after EJ Liddell recieved threatening tweets following NCAA tournamnet loss

One jackass threatened to find him and harm him. Another one said " You're such a f-ing disgrace. Don't ever show your face at Ohio State. We hate you. I hope you die I really do."

What the hell is wrong with people?
Never fear, @WiggyRuss has been apprehended.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know. He has said he won't play for them. But when he said it, he was a player that pretty much everyone wants. The longer this goes on, he'll start running out of options. Maybe they figure if no one wants him, he'll actually play for them?

It's kinda weak. But it's the only reason I could think of based on what shane posted.
could certainly tell him we tried but no one offered anything close to his worth as a player.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He’s greedy he probably wants a bigger deal. I dont blame him for looking over his options but my guess the Browns might have offered him a decent one year deal driven by incentives.
He is definitely tempting but I would rather have Houston or Dunlap

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I heard he turned down a 3 year $57M from the Browns last year. Thank God he didn’t accept it lol

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard he turned down a 3 year $57M from the Browns last year. Thank God he didn’t accept it lol
honestly i dont want Clowney-

he didnt want to be here last year. I dont want him there this year. Id rather go get Kerrigan for a cheaper contract and then draft a 1st round DE.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly i dont want Clowney-

he didnt want to be here last year. I dont want him there this year. Id rather go get Kerrigan for a cheaper contract and then draft a 1st round DE.
I like Justin Houston. He’s durable but honestly...anyone but Clowney

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Justin Houston. He’s durable but honestly...anyone but Clowney

Carlos Dunlap? Apparently, he and the Seahawks could still work out a deal. But if I'm the Browns, I'd kick the tires on that. He made a huge difference for the Seahawks defense.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If they can get him for a cheap price and can have a positive impact on the D I'm all for it.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
since Dan Gilbert took Quicken public, his estimated net worth has skyrocketed to about $50 billion.

He is now one of the richest men in the world. Its good to see him giving back. He does a lot for both Cleveland and Detroit.

I wish he would buy the Indians.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carlos Dunlap? Apparently, he and the Seahawks could still work out a deal. But if I'm the Browns, I'd kick the tires on that. He made a huge difference for the Seahawks defense.
Yep Dunlap or Houston would be my #1 and 2