• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NBA Finals: Warriors vs Cavaliers

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you really have an avatar of KD calling him a coward, while praising Lebron who has jumped from team to team, hand picking his teammates to chase a ring?

KD's comment during the final perfectly summed it all up -- Lebron paved the way for the rest of the league to switch teams and join forces.

It is humorous how quickly Cav fans forget about 'the decision' and Lebron going on stage talking about winning, not one, not two, nor three, not four.........:L

Jumped from team to team. He went to Miami from Cleveland bc he had zero help and he wanted to win. When he went back to Cleveland (even though his family didnt want him to) it was for the fans and to bring them a championshp. Running back to a 30 win team is a little different. KD abandoned a championship contending team to go to the BEST team LMAO.

So Lebron going to Miami and the way he did it can be seen however bc he went to a very good team to win. Going back to Cleveland was simply for the fans and Cleveland

Reactions: TJL

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jumped from team to team. He went to Miami from Cleveland bc he had zero help and he wanted to win. When he went back to Cleveland (even though his family didnt want him to) it was for the fans and to bring them a championshp. Running back to a 30 win team is a little different. KD abandoned a championship contending team to go to the BEST team LMAO.
like i have been saying---- it would be like if LeBron - when he lost to the Celtics--- went and joined them. He would have never lived it down. It would have been humiliating---

although- you cant really judge lebron and kd by the same standard--- kd isnt close to lebron talent wise.

the one argument for KD joining golden state is that KD - even with westbrook- would never have been able to beat both GSW and CLE in the same sesason---- maybe he would have gotten lucky here or there----

but--- KD knows himself- he knows he wasnt cut out to win those games--- he experienced it-- he played LeBron i nthe Finals--- he choked against the Warriors in the conference Finals.

he knew that even with RW and a solid roster- he would never be able to beat GSW and CLE----KD needed MORE help than just another top 5 player and a solid roster. He needs an ALL time historic roster to win--- any other way and he gagging before he gets there.

any other way and he KNOWS LeBron beats him. KD NEEDS 3 other all nba players on his team in order to have a great chance to win it all because he could never do it himself

i can appreciate that he accepted that at least i guess.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So Lebron going to Miami and the way he did it can be seen however bc he went to a very good team to win. Going back to Cleveland was simply for the fans and Cleveland

It was for himself. He saw the assets that they had stockpiled while he was gone and knew that would net them another all-star (Love) to go along himself and Irving (whom everyone knew would be an all star level player).

Lebron couldn't give two shits about the fanbase or the city. He knew what winning a title there would do for his brand in the long run. If you look at the wording of his recent Barber shop interview (with Draymond Green) present, he even makes mention of it. It also sheds light as to his relationship with Dan Gilbert, where you can tell he doesn't like him too much.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So stupid to say running back to a 30 win team when the talent on the team completely changed, as he knew it would before he agreed to go back.
As I stated earlier, if he had stuck to what was written in his bullshit letter, then yes, it would be a huge difference but since he didn't, it becomes the same thing.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

no list EVER will ever have Durant over LeBron. That at least makes me feel good. lol.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
like i have been saying---- it would be like if LeBron - when he lost to the Celtics--- went and joined them. He would have never lived it down. It would have been humiliating---

although- you cant really judge lebron and kd by the same standard--- kd isnt close to lebron talent wise.

the one argument for KD joining golden state is that KD - even with westbrook- would never have been able to beat both GSW and CLE in the same sesason---- maybe he would have gotten lucky here or there----

but--- KD knows himself- he knows he wasnt cut out to win those games--- he experienced it-- he played LeBron i nthe Finals--- he choked against the Warriors in the conference Finals.

he knew that even with RW and a solid roster- he would never be able to beat GSW and CLE----KD needed MORE help than just another top 5 player and a solid roster. He needs an ALL time historic roster to win--- any other way and he gagging before he gets there.

any other way and he KNOWS LeBron beats him. KD NEEDS 3 other all nba players on his team in order to have a great chance to win it all because he could never do it himself

i can appreciate that he accepted that at least i guess.

After tonight KD will be holding up the MVP trophy and you will be called to Night Court.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game 5 prediction

Cavs - 159

Warriors - 101
i just hope somehow the Cavs can get game 5 and force Durant to actually have some pressure on him.

If Durant wins in 6 or 7---- i will fully give him the credit he would deserve.....he hasnt had any pressure yet....we know he is great as a front-runner with an all time great team behind him.

with some pressure and with the series on the line? I think he will become the choker he has always been. Thats why i hope we see Game 6.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Cavs win tonight they will win the series.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna need the Warriors to close this one out. Might be a bit distracted after today, seeing as wife is going to be giving birth any day now. I don't want to have to split my attention between a tv and the delivery, lol. JK, JK.

Obv, I'll be watching the tv.
Congrats!!!