• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NBA Finals: Warriors vs Cavaliers

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw a stat that with Lebron off the court and Kyrie and Love on the court they were -3.1 per 48 minutes, that is equivalent to the Knicks, who won 31 games. Lebron is the difference between the Cavs not making the playoffs to them contending for a title. That's crazy

larryjohn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Total bullshit.
James twice picked what he thought was his best path to be able to win rings.

Do you think Lebron would have had a better chance at NBA title if he joined the Spurs or Ws instead of the Cavs ?

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw a stat that with Lebron off the court and Kyrie and Love on the court they were -3.1 per 48 minutes, that is equivalent to the Knicks, who won 31 games. Lebron is the difference between the Cavs not making the playoffs to them contending for a title. That's crazy

Yeah I just love all the "Kyrie is the real alpha of the Cavs" bullshit we see here LOL

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Furthermore, with Lebron on the court and Kyrie and Love off the court they score at a high rate 110.4 points per possession, that is one of the best. With Lebron off the court and Kyrie and Love on the court they score less 108.6 per 100 possessions this season. And they were 0-8 in games that Lebron missed.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna need the Warriors to close this one out. Might be a bit distracted after today, seeing as wife is going to be giving birth any day now. I don't want to have to split my attention between a tv and the delivery, lol. JK, JK.

Obv, I'll be watching the tv.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna need the Warriors to close this one out. Might be a bit distracted after today, seeing as wife is going to be giving birth any day now. I don't want to have to split my attention between a tv and the delivery, lol. JK, JK.

I like it. Speaking like a true fan and asshole lol

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Total bullshit.
James twice picked what he thought was his best path to be able to win rings.
Durant has now done it once.
Who, how, where or when doesn't matter.
It's the same thing.
If James would have went to Boston, people like you would have done the exact same thing.
Burn his jersey when he left and nut hug him when he returned.
Your Honor--- the WHO, HOW, WHERE AND WHEN DOESNT MATTER.....

(judge) please leave my court room and never come back.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do you really have an avatar of KD calling him a coward, while praising Lebron who has jumped from team to team, hand picking his teammates to chase a ring?

KD's comment during the final perfectly summed it all up -- Lebron paved the way for the rest of the league to switch teams and join forces.

It is humorous how quickly Cav fans forget about 'the decision' and Lebron going on stage talking about winning, not one, not two, nor three, not four.........:L

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think Lebron would have had a better chance at NBA title if he joined the Spurs or Ws instead of the Cavs ?

Is he in addition to everyone else already on the roster or if not who is he replacing?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you really have an avatar of KD calling him a coward, while praising Lebron who has jumped from team to team, hand picking his teammates to chase a ring?

KD's comment during the final perfectly summed it all up -- Lebron paved the way for the rest of the league to switch teams and join forces.

It is humorous how quickly Cav fans forget about 'the decision' and Lebron going on stage talking about winning, not one, not two, nor three, not four.........:L
LeBron BUILT the teams he went to----

KD jumped on a great teams jock.

if you cant tell the difference- you are a certified retard.

the Cavs and Heat won titles BECAUSE of LeBron---- if you took KD off this Warriors team- they would win titles and get to the Finals anyway- we already saw that.

When LeBron goes to a team he takes them from nothing to everything and when he leaves they are no longer anything near contenders.

KD went to a ready-made championship team coming off the best regular season of all time- a team that already won a title and got to the Finals multiple times.

KD and LEBron should not even be mentioned in the same sentnece- lebron is so far and above what KD was, is, and ever will be its ridiculous.

I would have love to of seen the reaction if LeBron went and joined the Celtics of Pierce, KG and Allen after being beat by them. He would have humiliated himself. Instead- he built his OWN thing- as the primary from the ground up. All Durant did was go jump on another t eams jock and is riding them to a title.

any team LeBron goes to is a "super team".....when you are a top 3 player of all time- thats what happens.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You can rationalize it any way you choose.
That is called your opinion.
My opinion is twice he has hand picked his roster in an attempt to give himself every possible edge, WHICH IS FINE.
Problem for him is another team found a way to accumulate even more talent and there probably isn't a damn thing he can do about it anytime soon.

Bottom line is, a healthy Warriors team is going to be a nightmare for any team to beat 4/7 for the foreseeable future.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron BUILT the teams he went to----

KD jumped on a great teams jock.

if you cant tell the difference- you are a certified retard.

the Cavs and Heat won titles BECAUSE of LeBron---- if you took KD off this Warriors team- they would win titles and get to the Finals anyway- we already saw that.

When LeBron goes to a team he takes them from nothing to everything and when he leaves they are no longer anything near contenders.

KD went to a ready-made championship team coming off the best regular season of all time- a team that already won a title and got to the Finals multiple times.

KD and LEBron should not even be mentioned in the same sentnece- lebron is so far and above what KD was, is, and ever will be its ridiculous.

I would have love to of seen the reaction if LeBron went and joined the Celtics of Pierce, KG and Allen after being beat by them. He would have humiliated himself. Instead- he built his OWN thing- as the primary from the ground up. All Durant did was go jump on another t eams jock and is riding them to a title.

any team LeBron goes to is a "super team".....when you are a top 3 player of all time- thats what happens.

For him to have "built his own thing", he would have had to lived up to what was written in his bullshit letter.
If I recall he was going to mentor the youth, etc...which was going to be a process.
Instead he traded Wiggins and anything else he could package up to get Love and other veteran shooters.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

be sure you get sleep. i was up 48 hours before my wife went into labor...:lol:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

and he wonders why there are folks out there who root against the arrogant fuck...:L

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Kyrie and the Cavs win tonight this is going to 7 games.

And Kyrie and the Cavs will look to outdo themselves from last years 3-1 series comeback.