• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NBA Finals: Warriors vs Cavaliers

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the real player to really focus on is Curry. He didnt play well last game and the Cavs made bigtime adjustments in trying to contain him.

agree with this somewhat. I think you have to somehow contain Durant from going off a bit more simply because he'll be a bit more focused tonight to get it done, though I WILL say that Curry will factor in big too...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the real player to really focus on is Curry. He didnt play well last game and the Cavs made bigtime adjustments in trying to contain him.

agree with this somewhat. I think you have to somehow contain Durant from going off a bit more simply because he'll be a bit more focused tonight to get it done, though I WILL say that Curry will factor in big too...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Lebron played against the Durant Warriors for most of his career, you could compare Jerry West's troubles against the HOF-loaded Celtics to Lebron's losing finals record. However, that's only been the case for this season.

You're right but imagine if LeBron would have been drafted by the Spurs instead. Duncan, Parker, Manu & LeBron along w/ Pop as the HC. I think that group would have won multiple rings.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even like LeBron but for you everyone has to have the same issues w/ him that you do or you call people LeBron nut-huggers.

like I said, you'd like me to just keep quiet on the guy. well, I guess you can also hope for world peace too...

well, you ARE allowed to simply gloss over any posts I have on the guy. shouldn't be that hard. and obtw, feel free to do the same with anyone else who has the same "non-stop issues". shouldn't be that hard...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even like LeBron but for you everyone has to have the same issues w/ him that you do or you call people LeBron nut-huggers.

like I said, you'd like me to just keep quiet on the guy. well, I guess you can also hope for world peace too...

but as I recall I have the right to post my opinions here just like everyone else that comes to these boards. don't like 'em? don't read 'em...

it ain't rocket science...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

well, you ARE allowed to simply gloss over any posts I have on the guy. shouldn't be that hard. and obtw, feel free to do the same with anyone else who has the same "non-stop issues". shouldn't be that hard...

What a bunch of bullshit. Never have I said I wanted you to keep quiet.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right but imagine if LeBron would have been drafted by the Spurs instead. Duncan, Parker, Manu & LeBron along w/ Pop as the HC. I think that group would have won multiple rings.

Spurs were picking 28th and out of the lottery. They had no prayer at Lebron. Pretty ridiculous scenario.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

but as I recall I have the right to post my opinions here just like everyone else that comes to these boards. don't like 'em? don't read 'em...

it ain't rocket science...

It's funny how upset you are right now for no other reason than I don't have the same issues w/ that player.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spurs were picking 28th and out of the lottery. They had no prayer at Lebron. Pretty ridiculous scenario.

It was just a hypothetical example. Of course that wouldn't have happened.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think Cleveland realized that KD is going to get his no matter what they do, so they will try to focus on stopping the others. I think GS should have a similar approach with LeBron and Kyrie, except that Klay is capable of forcing Irving into difficult shots. Trouble is, last 2 games he has hit them all.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny how upset you are right now for no other reason than I don't have the same issues w/ that player.

actually I could give a rat's ass. but I find it funny that you're going to continue on about something that you want me to think doesn't matter to you...

Reactions: LAD

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
like if LEBron joined the KG, Pierce, Allen CEltics right after they beat him. LeBron would have never lived it down. It would have been humiliating.

Are you going to post this exact thing 10 more times to make 18 total?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Cleveland realized that KD is going to get his no matter what they do, so they will try to focus on stopping the others. I think GS should have a similar approach with LeBron and Kyrie, except that Klay is capable of forcing Irving into difficult shots. Trouble is, last 2 games he has hit them all.

another factor imo is I think the the Dubs will get back to pushing the pace tonight. I think they already know the Cavs can't play their style...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two things are ending tonight.

1. The N.B.A season.
2. The amazing streak of LeBron winning a road game in a series.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no doubt that if the W's win, KD will be MVP. Surprisingly, Curry is averaging a good amount of assists and rebounds though. Every rebound he gets pisses me off

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
like if LEBron joined the KG, Pierce, Allen CEltics right after they beat him. LeBron would have never lived it down. It would have been humiliating.

Total bullshit.
James twice picked what he thought was his best path to be able to win rings.
Durant has now done it once.
Who, how, where or when doesn't matter.
It's the same thing.
If James would have went to Boston, people like you would have done the exact same thing.
Burn his jersey when he left and nut hug him when he returned.