• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NBA Finals: Warriors vs Cavaliers

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, we know, much like Love.....Stat stuffer who was allergic to winning

Bosh is a lot better than Love. He defends well and passes well. If you took Love off Clevlands's roster and replaced him with the worst player in the NBA, they would not be quite as good, but they would still breeze through the East.

Bosh contributed a lot of small things that go unnoticed on the stat sheet. He is a winner. I cannot say the same for Kevin Love. He is very skilled and he has improved in Cleveland, but he does not have the same impact Bosh did, IMO.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you can try and break it down into minute details

But, at the end of the day KEVIN DURANT joined a 73-9 team that had just ripped his heart out and literally kicking his teammates in the balls along the way.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not true. There were huge roster turnovers when Lebron arrived and when he left. If Lebron had joined each team and they kept the exact same roster that they had before he arrived, then I would agree. But that's not what happened.

For example, Cavs fans like to say Lebron joined a 33 win team. That's not at all true. There were 11 players on that team the season before Lebron arrived that were not on the team when he returned. So the team that won 33 games, was not the team that Lebron joined.

Jesus man, stop straining yourself ignoring the elephant in the room.....LEBRON is the reason these teams go from either shitty or "ok" to "Super Teams" or NBA finals contenders

He will make any roster a conference finals threat

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bosh is a lot better than Love. He defends well and passes well. If you took Love off Clevlands's roster and replaced him with the worst player in the NBA, they would not be quite as good, but they would still breeze through the East.

Bosh contributed a lot of small things that go unnoticed on the stat sheet. He is a winner. I cannot say the same for Kevin Love. He is very skilled and he has improved in Cleveland, but he does not have the same impact Bosh did, IMO.

Thats fair

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I don't blame KD at all.

It was a weird set of circumstances.

The stars aligned in a crazy way. All in the same offseason:

1) A historically great team barely lost the championship
2) KD became a free agent
3) There was a collosal jump in the salary cap

All 3 of those things happend, giving KD an unprecedented opportunity. Don't blame him for taking it. I don't have to like the result, but I'm not gonna disparage him for doing what a lot of people would've done, either.

We will likely never see anything like that again. It really was a perfect storm of unusual circumstances that allowed that to happen.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Cavs win tonight, the series is over.......Golden State players may actually have diarrhea running down their legs, a la Bobby Hurley, in Games 6 and 7

If the Warriors win tonight, the series is over.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what harp? that's gonna be his record, ain't it...?

and do I brag about that finals record of any of those players? do find the posts. i'll wait...

I never said you've bragged about their Finals record. Why would you even say that nonsense? All I did was point out 2 all time greats who's legacies weren't diminished by their Finals record. Of course that's different though, right?

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But, at the end of the day KEVIN DURANT joined a 73-9 team that had just ripped his heart out and literally kicking his teammates in the balls along the way.
So sounds like he should be given credit for his decision when we consider the point of players exercising their FA rights is to give themselves the best chance at WINNING!

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said you've bragged about their Finals record. Why would you even say that nonsense? All I did was point out 2 all time greats who's legacies weren't diminished by their Finals record. Of course that's different though, right?

ok ok, Le Breon's fucking great. he's fantastic. fuck...

feel better now...?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So sounds like he should be given credit for his decision when we consider the point of players exercising their FA rights is to give themselves the best chance at WINNING!

Youre fan of stars joining a team they cant beat?

Not me

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

like if LEBron joined the KG, Pierce, Allen CEltics right after they beat him. LeBron would have never lived it down. It would have been humiliating.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Lakers fan you should stop harping on LeBron's Finals record. The Logo himself was about 1-8 in the Finals. Wilt was about 2-4. Now does their Finals record hurt either of their legacies? Nope.

It keeps them both out of the GOAT conversation.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well then QUIT BITCHING whenever I friggin' post about the guy. it gets old...

Not bitching about anything. Again all I did was point out 2 all time greats w/ bad Finals record & you got pissed. I'm not even a fan of LeBron's. But I don't have the nonstop issues w/ him that you have.