• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NBA Finals: Warriors vs Cavaliers

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that was Kyrie Irving doing that in game 3 instead of KD, he'd start bringing up how Irving should be in the conversation of all-time greats.
well Irving already hit one of the, if not the biggest shot in the history of the league

If KD hits a shot with less than a minute left to win a game 7---- yah--- ill have no problem giving him OODLES of credit.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i mean its just stating the obvious.

are these asswipes really arguing that up 2-0 in the series- that Durant had a ton of pressure on him to hit that shot?

lol....i mean- he misses- they are up 2-1- still have home court- still are heavy favorites. is there something i am missing?

NOW---- if there is a game 6---- THERE will finally be some of the real pressure that KD hasnt had to face since he gagged his balls off last year.

You're right on the money bud.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The series was about to be 2-1, game was over, and ALL the pressure would shift to GS. Cavs were up 11, KD went on a 7-0 run which included a tough shot over Tristan, and a dagger over Lebron. Without KD, they dont win that game. If that's not pressure, I don't know what is

It is called not being objective. Even if lebron or kyrie made that same shot up 2-0 vs indy or Toronto, he would come here writing essays about clutch that shot was.

Game 3 of the finals. Hit a 3 to give your team a lead in the final minute. Yep no pressure at all. Huge difference in entering game 4 up 2-1 or 3-0

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is called not being objective. Even if lebron or kyrie made that same shot up 2-0 vs indy or Toronto, he would come here writing essays about clutch that shot was.

Game 3 of the finals. Hit a 3 to give your team a lead in the final minute. Yep no pressure at all. Huge difference in entering game 4 up 2-1 or 3-0
oh yah... tons of pressure

he misses they are still up 2-1 with home court--- how would they ever survive? LOL.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well Irving already hit one of the, if not the biggest shot in the history of the league

If KD hits a shot with less than a minute left to win a game 7---- yah--- ill have no problem giving him OODLES of credit.
The biggest in the History?

GMAFB....

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron BUILT the teams he went to----

KD jumped on a great teams jock.

if you cant tell the difference- you are a certified retard.

the Cavs and Heat won titles BECAUSE of LeBron---- if you took KD off this Warriors team- they would win titles and get to the Finals anyway- we already saw that.

When LeBron goes to a team he takes them from nothing to everything and when he leaves they are no longer anything near contenders.

KD went to a ready-made championship team coming off the best regular season of all time- a team that already won a title and got to the Finals multiple times.

KD and LEBron should not even be mentioned in the same sentnece- lebron is so far and above what KD was, is, and ever will be its ridiculous.

I would have love to of seen the reaction if LeBron went and joined the Celtics of Pierce, KG and Allen after being beat by them. He would have humiliated himself. Instead- he built his OWN thing- as the primary from the ground up. All Durant did was go jump on another t eams jock and is riding them to a title.

any team LeBron goes to is a "super team".....when you are a top 3 player of all time- thats what happens.

You do realize Dwayne Wade won a title with the Heat before Lebron joined HIS team with Bosh.

And if every team Lebron is on is a 'super team' -- How many titles did he win before he had to join Wade's Heat team to win a title?

I also hate to break it to you -- Lebron didn't build anything. Wade was already on the Heat, already won a title with the Heat, so all Lebron did was join Wade's team with Bosh.

Lastly, once Lebron realized the time to win a title in Miami was done, he jumped ship back to Cleveland. All Lebron has done is chase a ring and handpick teammates the last 7-8 years. It is why, even though I respect him as a player, I absolutely loved what KD did, because it will stop Lebron from winning anymore titles.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The biggest in the History?

GMAFB....

You didn't hear the news? No such thing as a 0ressure shot when you're leading in a series. Seriously can't make this stuff up lol

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wait--- if the warriors were up 2-1...with home court- and a series lead- all the pressure would shift to them?

yah.....allr giht-- thats all i needed to read. lol

Wiggy you literally just posted the
post below just minutes ago.

i just hope somehow the Cavs can get game 5 and force Durant to actually have some pressure on him.
So let me get this straight, the Warriors/KD are under no pressure if they lose game 3 because they still have the lead, and have homecourt....but SOMEHOW, they ARE under pressure if they lose game 5, WITH the series lead, and game 7 at home?!?

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize Dwayne Wade won a title with the Heat before Lebron joined HIS team with Bosh.

And if every team Lebron is on is a 'super team' -- How many titles did he win before he had to join Wade's Heat team to win a title?

I also hate to break it to you -- Lebron didn't build anything. Wade was already on the Heat, already won a title with the Heat, so all Lebron did was join Wade's team with Bosh.

Lastly, once Lebron realized the time to win a title in Miami was done, he jumped ship back to Cleveland. All Lebron has done is chase a ring and handpick teammates the last 7-8 years. It is why, even though I respect him as a player, I absolutely loved what KD did, because it will stop Lebron from winning anymore titles.

Wade won a title in 06

in 07, 08, 09, and 10 before LeBron joined they didn't get out of the first round once and were the worst team in the league in 08 at 15-67.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So let me get this straight, the Warriors/KD are under no pressure if they lose game 3 because they still have the lead, and have homecourt....but SOMEHOW, they ARE under pressure if they lose game 5, WITH the series lead, and game 7 at home?!?
Yes, they'd have to play game 6 on the road and anything can happen in game 7 which we saw last year.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

if it gets to a game 6 - uhhh yah. A game 6 in Cleveland that could TIE the series? of course that would be pressure.

tonight? up 3-1 at home? please...up until last year NO TEAM IN THE HISTORY OF THE LEAGUE had ever lost that.

i mean- you are just fucking with me at this point right? lol.

Reactions: TJL

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if it gets to a game 6 - uhhh yah. A game 6 in Cleveland that could TIE the series? of course that would be pressure.

tonight? up 3-1 at home? please...up until last year NO TEAM IN THE HISTORY OF THE LEAGUE had ever lost that.

You clearly stated if the cavs forced a game 5 then there would be some pressure on kd. Someone hacked into your account?

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think he's trying to troll you bud, NO WAY he can be serious right now.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, Jordan's was in game 6.

If Durant hits a game winner in game 7 it'll be one of the biggest in history, just like Kyrie's was last year.
* Hint......Jordan didn't need a game 7.

Game winner to make it Two back to back 3 peats > Kyrie hitting a shot when the Warriors hadn't scored in almost 4 minutes.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
* Hint......Jordan didn't need a game 7.

Game winner to make it Two back to back 3 peats > Kyrie hitting a shot when the Warriors hadn't scored in almost 4 minutes.

I disagree.

Also, Jordan pushed off.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You clearly stated if the cavs forced a game 5 then there would be some pressure on kd. Someone hacked into your account?
i said if the Cavs force a game 6...wtf are you talking about?

are you drunk?

3-1 lead at home that has only been lost once in the history of the league and there's pressure?

you gotta lay off the sauce till at least 5 pm. lol.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's funny about this particular ENDLESS debate is that what we think makes the players feel or not feel pressure is probably completely different from what they themselves feel. In other words none of y'all know shit.