• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NBA Finals: Warriors vs Cavaliers

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't been here when you have over the last few days, what were your thoughts on the LeBron rumors?

No way will be come West and put himself directly into the Warriors path.

But, the George rumors?

That would be filthy.
i dont think either one is worth anyones time. George isnt coming to Cleveland. LEBron isnt going to LA.

Reactions: TJL

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
contradiction? those things are absolutely congruent. If Jordan misses there is a game 7 the next day--- Game 7--- ON THE ROAD? of course thats a bigger shot---- its not even close. what are you smoking?

you really think Durant had a ton of pressure on him to make a shot up 2-0 in the series - when NO MATTER What- if he misses his team still has a one game advantage and home court?

thats a joke.
Yes, I think it was slipping away and the noise that LeBron is his Kryptonite would have increased in volume.

He came right down the court, cool, calm and collected and stuck a needle in Lebron's eye.

It wasn't an all-time great moment. But, it was big for this series.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just confirmation from one of my friends in Oakland that as soon as LeBron got off the plane he linked up with Bonds and they were at the Balco lab all morning getting ready for tonight.

Warriors are in big trouble, the DOSAGE has been upped, to MAX levels.
add something little extra too it....get him mad.

unlike mere mortals- lebron can coast to a ridiculous triple double

when he gets mad its a lot more fun to watch him.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russy woudlnt share the ball with me....im supposed to be one of the best in the world....instead of asserting myself im gonna play hot potato- choke away a 3-1 lead- and go and join the greatest regular sseason team of all time that has been to the Finals 2 striaght years and has won a championship because i know i can never beat them- and if by some miracle i did- i could never beat lebron.. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

LMFAO 10/10

tumblr_nm2gcxrE7g1qznj8ho1_400.gif

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I think it was slipping away and the noise that LeBron is his Kryptonite would have increased in volume.

He came right down the court, cool, calm and collected and stuck a needle in Lebron's eye.

It wasn't an all-time great moment. But, it was big for this series.
i will agree with you- that it was a very good moment for him-- one of the best for him in a career replete with gagging. But it will be nowhere CLOSE to the stratosphere of the pressure he might experience in a game 6 or a gme 7

you cant even COMPARE the two...it wouldnt even be close.

A game 6--- that if they lose- its 3-3 an they are on the verge of choking away a 3-0 lead is NOTHING CLOSE to the pressure of being up 2-0 with home court advantage

you cant even compare the two....they are no where close to eachother.

I agree with you- a very big shot for Durant-------- but the pressure he felt that game would PALE in comparison to a hypothetical (And i am afraid thats all it will be) Game 6 in Cleveland with the fans going crazy and durant wondering if hese gonna have to ask questions about being an all-time choke artist for the next 11 months.

i mean- you cant even compare the two situations.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can call it Wade's team if you want, but if Lebron recruits players to come to the Heat like any great player does he is building the team, after year 1 that was Lebron's team, he was the man.

Nobody that I can think of has ever done what KD has done. Which is:

Build a team to greatness alongside another star.
Lose to a team up 3-1.
Then the next year go to the team that he blew the lead against, that team being a team that has won a title without him and made it to two straight Finals.

He did what he had to do to try to win, but comparing the situation with Lebron's isnt being realistic, especially since other guys had to mesh in when Lebron went to the Heat and back to the Cavs. It isnt apples to oranges, it is apples to fucking saggy titties.

It was ALWAYS going to be Wade's team -- he spent his entire career in Miami to that point, won a championship with them without Lebron. So no matter how many rings Lebron would have won in Miami, it'd be one less than Wade.

And personally, I love what Durant did. The reason why -- it blew up Lebron's attempt to chase more rings. GSW is going to win every title until they break the team up. I used to be a huge Lebron fan and still respect him as a player, but after the circus his FA turned in to and then basically giving his hometown a big F You on national TV -- I stopped being a fan. It is humorous to see all the Cleveland fans who burned his jersey, etc. now praising the guy.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russy woudlnt share the ball with me....im supposed to be one of the best in the world....instead of asserting myself im gonna play hot potato- choke away a 3-1 lead- and go and join the greatest regular sseason team of all time that has been to the Finals 2 striaght years and has won a championship because i know i can never beat them- and if by some miracle i did- i could never beat lebron.. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Shouldn't this say -- Waaah, KD blew up Lebron's plan to win multiple titles in Cleveland? My favorite part is Lebron will have to go to a new plan, because he isn't beating GSW with his current teammates.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right on the money bud.

You really need to stop encouraging him. Tell him he has a problem and move on. You don't see me giving false hope for the special needs.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The biggest in the History?

GMAFB....

Ray Allen's is probably the most pressure packed. Game 6 and your team is down 3 with 5 seconds left down 3-2 in the series. You miss that shot and the Spurs are winning on your home floor.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggy you literally just posted the
post below just minutes ago.

So let me get this straight, the Warriors/KD are under no pressure if they lose game 3 because they still have the lead, and have homecourt....but SOMEHOW, they ARE under pressure if they lose game 5, WITH the series lead, and game 7 at home?!?

Sounds about right. Herp derp.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, just passing the time...lol

Plus, it will all be a moot point when the series ends tonight.

Who gives a shit if the Warriors feel extra pressure for a game 6 that won't happen...lol

Here's hoping.

That Warriors defense better start tightening up. They looked beyond pathetic in game 4.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i will agree with you- that it was a very good moment for him-- one of the best for him in a career replete with gagging. But it will be nowhere CLOSE to the stratosphere of the pressure he might experience in a game 6 or a gme 7

you cant even COMPARE the two...it wouldnt even be close.

A game 6--- that if they lose- its 3-3 an they are on the verge of choking away a 3-0 lead is NOTHING CLOSE to the pressure of being up 2-0 with home court advantage

you cant even compare the two....they are no where close to eachother.

I agree with you- a very big shot for Durant-------- but the pressure he felt that game would PALE in comparison to a hypothetical (And i am afraid thats all it will be) Game 6 in Cleveland with the fans going crazy and durant wondering if hese gonna have to ask questions about being an all-time choke artist for the next 11 months.

i mean- you cant even compare the two situations.
Yeah, I didn't compare them...lol

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys and gals also should realize that when we talk about "pressure" we are really talking about our own feelings as fans. The players don't care the way we do, by definition they are the players doing a job, we are the fans.

We might feel stress as Ws fans going to a game 6 but it isn't anything like what the players will feel. For one thing they can do something about it we are helpless observers

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys and gals also should realize that when we talk about "pressure" we are really talking about our own feelings as fans. The players don't care the way we do, by definition they are the players doing a job, we are the fans.

We might feel stress as Ws fans going to a game 6 but it isn't anything like what the players will feel. For one thing they can do something about it we are helpless observers

Excellent post.

Players don't have a chance to feel pressure until the action stops. That is why you most often see evidence of athletes playing poorly under pressure at the very beginning of a big game or immediately following a break in the action during a tense moment.

I agree that coaches and and fans feel that anxiety a whole lot more beacuse they feel helpless. The players on the court can affect the outcome.