• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NBA Finals: Warriors vs Cavaliers

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize Dwayne Wade won a title with the Heat before Lebron joined HIS team with Bosh.

And if every team Lebron is on is a 'super team' -- How many titles did he win before he had to join Wade's Heat team to win a title?

I also hate to break it to you -- Lebron didn't build anything. Wade was already on the Heat, already won a title with the Heat, so all Lebron did was join Wade's team with Bosh.

Lastly, once Lebron realized the time to win a title in Miami was done, he jumped ship back to Cleveland. All Lebron has done is chase a ring and handpick teammates the last 7-8 years. It is why, even though I respect him as a player, I absolutely loved what KD did, because it will stop Lebron from winning anymore titles.

You can call it Wade's team if you want, but if Lebron recruits players to come to the Heat like any great player does he is building the team, after year 1 that was Lebron's team, he was the man.

Nobody that I can think of has ever done what KD has done. Which is:

Build a team to greatness alongside another star.
Lose to a team up 3-1.
Then the next year go to the team that he blew the lead against, that team being a team that has won a title without him and made it to two straight Finals.

He did what he had to do to try to win, but comparing the situation with Lebron's isnt being realistic, especially since other guys had to mesh in when Lebron went to the Heat and back to the Cavs. It isnt apples to oranges, it is apples to fucking saggy titties.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't hear the news? No such thing as a 0ressure shot when you're leading in a series. Seriously can't make this stuff up lol
LOL--- can you read?

i have said over and over if there is a game 6--- which OBVIOUSLY the Warriors would have a 3-2 lead- there would be pressure

3-1 lead at home that has been given up once in NBA history?

cmon now. Try not to be such a transparent hater. I know its tough for you- but cmon now. lol

Reactions: TJL

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, it's only a big shot if you are losing?

Lmfao

Pretty much. By wiggy standards there was no pressure last year in game 6 vs the warriors. Remember the series must be at least even for it to be considered a pressure situation

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's funny about this particular ENDLESS debate is that what we think makes the players feel or not feel pressure is probably completely different from what they themselves feel. In other words none of y'all know shit.
Yeah, just passing the time...lol

Plus, it will all be a moot point when the series ends tonight.

Who gives a shit if the Warriors feel extra pressure for a game 6 that won't happen...lol

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's funny about this particular ENDLESS debate is that what we think makes the players feel or not feel pressure is probably completely different from what they themselves feel. In other words none of y'all know shit.

Well the good thing for W's fans is at least KD isnt shitting his pants this go around like he did against the W's. He has been pretty damn good

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL--- can you read?

i have said over and over if there is a game 6--- which OBVIOUSLY the Warriors would have a 3-2 lead- there would be pressure

3-1 lead at home that has been given up once in NBA history?

cmon now. Try not to be such a transparent hater. I know its tough for you- but cmon now. lol

What is there to hate about? Im not the one stating there was no pressure on durant to make that shot in game 3

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if it gets to a game 6 - uhhh yah. A game 6 in Cleveland that could TIE the series? of course that would be pressure.

tonight? up 3-1 at home? please...up until last year NO TEAM IN THE HISTORY OF THE LEAGUE had ever lost that.

i mean- you are just fucking with me at this point right? lol.
Umm, in the quoted post, you said that if the Cavs win game 5, then Durant would have pressure on him. My earlier point is if they lose game 3, they face the pressure of having Cleveland win game 4, and take the series back to GS TIED, instead of being 3-1

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can call it Wade's team if you want, but if Lebron recruits players to come to the Heat like any great player does he is building the team, after year 1 that was Lebron's team, he was the man.

Nobody that I can think of has ever done what KD has done. Which is:

Build a team to greatness alongside another star.
Lose to a team up 3-1.
Then the next year go to the team that he blew the lead against, that team being a team that has won a title without him and made it to two straight Finals.

He did what he had to do to try to win, but comparing the situation with Lebron's isnt being realistic, especially since other guys had to mesh in when Lebron went to the Heat and back to the Cavs. It isnt apples to oranges, it is apples to fucking saggy titties.

Exactly.

LeBron tried to recruit guys to come to Cleveland, and guys like Bosh and Wade literally laughed at him.

Either he was going to leave, or he was going to stay and hope the Cavs could find someone desperate enough to play in Cleveland or get a gem late in the first round.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
reading is obviously a problem for it.
You can type the same shit as many times as you like, still won't make it true.

The Warriors will feel MORE pressure if it goes 6 and they would be up 3-2.

But, Kyrie's game winning shot was BIGGER than Jordan's because the Bulls were up in the Series....3-2.

:scratch:

Lmfao...contradiction much?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think it was pretty easy to see that Durant would rather have been any other place than the basketball court i ngame 6 and game 7 of the conference finals last year

game 6 he shot 32% at home and couldve built the tallest building in OKC with all those bricks

game 7 he played hot potato for most of the game

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i said if the Cavs force a game 6...wtf are you talking about?

are you drunk?

3-1 lead at home that has only been lost once in the history of the league and there's pressure?

you gotta lay off the sauce till at least 5 pm. lol.
Yeah, okay...

I don't think the Warriors were overly concerned either.

It was widely blew that they only lost game 5 because Green didn't play.

They probably thought the Cavs would lay down.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think it was pretty easy to see that Durant would rather have been any other place than the basketball court i ngame 6 and game 7 of the conference finals last year

game 6 he shot 32% at home and couldve built the tallest building in OKC with all those bricks

game 7 he played hot potato for most of the game
I can agree with this.

But, that probably had something to do with Westbrook.

He doesn't have to worry about not getting the ball with the Warriors.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can type the same shit as many times as you like, still won't make it true.

The Warriors will feel MORE pressure if it goes 6 and they would be up 3-2.

But, Kyrie's game winning shot was BIGGER than Jordan's because the Bulls were up in the Series....3-2.

:scratch:

Lmfao...contradiction much?
contradiction? those things are absolutely congruent. If Jordan misses there is a game 7 the next day--- Game 7--- ON THE ROAD? of course thats a bigger shot---- its not even close. what are you smoking?

you really think Durant had a ton of pressure on him to make a shot up 2-0 in the series - when NO MATTER What- if he misses his team still has a one game advantage and home court?

thats a joke.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can agree with this.

But, that probably had something to do with Westbrook.

He doesn't have to worry about not getting the ball with the Warriors.
can you even imagine LeBron James worrying about "not getting the ball"" lol

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just confirmation from one of my friends in Oakland that as soon as LeBron got off the plane he linked up with Bonds and they were at the Balco lab all morning getting ready for tonight.

Warriors are in big trouble, the DOSAGE has been upped, to MAX levels.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can you even imagine LeBron James worrying about "not getting the ball"" lol
I haven't been here when you have over the last few days, what were your thoughts on the LeBron rumors?

No way will be come West and put himself directly into the Warriors path.

But, the George rumors?

That would be filthy.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russy woudlnt share the ball with me....im supposed to be one of the best in the world....instead of asserting myself im gonna play hot potato- choke away a 3-1 lead- and go and join the greatest regular sseason team of all time that has been to the Finals 2 striaght years and has won a championship because i know i can never beat them- and if by some miracle i did- i could never beat lebron.. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Reactions: TJL