• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Start a poll with great performances?
Not sure what you want from me.

And, stats are nice, but James padded his late in some games and especially game 4.
Right?:thumb:
What? Is this seriously your defense?

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lord knows why, but i'll try ONE more time...

yes, he pushed himself to some VERY high finals numbers. tell me what that has to do with his talents declining...

you think he's the same high flyer he was in Miami...?

if so, I have some beachfront property in Arizona to sell you...:L

edit: for the record it's a sports message board. it'd take one HELLUVA lot more than whatever itis you YOU have to make me "fly off the handle", tiresome...

Well he may not be the same high flyer as he was back in the day, his level of play is so much smarter now i could actually make a case he is better now than back then

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Such as a couple of blocks in the Toronto series that were clearly clean blocks on him but called as fouls. One of the blocks he had late in game 7 of the Finals was a goal tend. Come on...you're as bad as he is at owning up to the truth about the refs and how they make calls when he's involved.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad.
You watch then, just don't comprehend.
Otherwise you wouldn't be comparing the regular season great Warrior team vs what we saw during much of the playoffs.
And you wouldn't be trying to compare a performance against a Mavericks team that had Jason Terry and Josh Howard as their 2nd/3rd best players to a performance against a team like Golden State.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Such as a couple of blocks in the Toronto series that were clearly clean blocks on him but called as fouls. One of the blocks he had late in game 7 of the Finals was a goal tend. Come on...you're as bad as he is at owning up to the truth about the refs and how they make calls when he's involved.
And your proof of these is where?

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Are u still crying about the refs? lol

I don't remember you crying about it last year this much....How come?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he may not be the same high flyer as he was back in the day, his level of play is so much smarter now i could actually make a case he is better now than back then

see, THIS is all I was trying to say...

I know EVERYONE hates Kobe, but i'll use him as an example anyways. his game evolved as he got older...let's see if LeBron can do the same...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
see, THIS is all I was trying to say...

I know EVERYONE hates Kobe, but i'll use him as an example anyways. his game evolved as he got older...let's see if LeBron can do the same...

and btw, maybe SMARTER i'll give you. hard to play that long and NOT gain knowledge of the game...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you wouldn't be trying to compare a performance against a Mavericks team that had Jason Terry and Josh Howard as their 2nd/3rd best players to a performance against a team like Golden State.

I thought Dallas had the series wrapped up, then got cocky and overconfident.

I feel the same way about the Warriors.

Wade took it personal and lead a great comeback.
So did James.

I thought Wade was better.

Why are you so concerned about it?
I don't give a fuck if you think James was better.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are u still crying about the refs? lol

I don't remember you crying about it last year this much....How come?
Because you were here doing it enough of everyone else.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He use to hold the ball forever and then pass at the last second or take a pretty bad shot, he didn't start winning till he started letting some ball movement happen...He use to also turn the ball over a lot. I think this years finals was his best i ever saw him other than 1 of the 2 years in Miami

his back-to-the-basket game was pretty rough for a while too. then he had lessons from Hakeem Olajuwon to help him out...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the replays of each incident. I'm sure you can find them on Youtube as well...that's how grossly inaccurate the refs were.

as much as I honestly hate blaming the refs for wins and losses(because it's easy to use as excuses), they did an awful job in this year's finals with BOTH teams...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh LeBron would be the first to tell you that was the best performance of his career bar none. Not even close.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, missing and off point.
It was a FA who chose to NOT go to the Cavs even with James in his prime, for even a couple of months to try to get a ring...

because NBA players love South Beach

I don't think Johnson was a good fit anyway, he is a scorer and shooter, basically another J.R. I'm glad they ended up getting Jefferson, more of a team player than Johnson by far.

Status
Not open for further replies.