• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope...not until I read this...

“When it went sour, I called my agent and was like, ‘I can’t go there,'” Jefferson said. “And he was like, ‘Richard, now is not the time to tell them that you can’t go there either.’ So we let it wait a couple weeks. There was a conversation about maybe offering me some more money. I was like, ‘Look, if Cleveland goes to the Finals and I stay in Dallas for a little more money, I’ll kill myself.'
I think Jefferson was a HUGE role player for the Cavs in the Finals too.

to think the Cavs Championship was made possible by DeAndre's lack of balls and Draymond going for guys balls. lol.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OKC shopping Iblocka. They want a lottery pick.
Boston is looking for buyers on their No.3 overall....but they better hurry cause I read Philly is tryna get that from them.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty certain he badly wanted Johnson. Not sure he needed him as it turned out.
At the time, he even said he'd move to PF so Johnson could
start.

If he even makes it through 6 more, that's a TON of basketball.
We're talking what, 19 regulars seasons plus hundreds of post season games?

No way to even guess what he'll be thinking or how he'll be feeling then.
I don't think he goes another 6...but that's just my opinion.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does your little angel have a personality on her?
Most definitely...you can't tell by my avi pic? LOL Those are not her sun glasses.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the decline's ALREADY in progress. at top level 2...MAYBE 3...
I think 4 at a high level...barring any injuries. If he gets any significant injuries then maybe 2-3. But I would suspect he might try to keep playing even when he's not playing at a high level anymore.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think 4 at a high level...barring any injuries. If he gets any significant injuries then maybe 2-3. But I would suspect he might try to keep playing even when he's not playing at a high level anymore.

Father Time's UNDEFEATED. course you have to have something like a BRAIN to realize that...and not be a little pathetic CRYBABY knowing it's the truth...

edit:emphazied that for the miserable jerk-hole that facepalmed my 2-3 year prediction...:lol:

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure? Really? I never saw anywhere anything saying he "badly wanted Johnson". I saw he was interested in him joining Cleveland, but not "badly".

Yeah that is definitely a ton of basketball. Then again, the dude is a physical specimen. If MJ and Kobe can make it that long, so can LBJ, I'm sure.

SACRAMENTO, Calif. – LeBron James really wanted Joe Johnson to come to Cleveland after receiving a buyout from the Brooklyn Nets in late February.

Sources with knowledge of James' intentions informed cleveland.com that the four-time MVP made it known to Cavaliers' management and Johnson that he would slide to power forward on a permanent basis to open up a starting spot for his former Olympic teammate.

"All I care about is winning. That's all that matters to me," James confirmed to cleveland.com. "A piece like Joe, you know what it does to your team and if he was concerned about playing time or concerned about starting, then I'll sacrifice. I'll sacrifice to get a guy like that to help us try to win a championship."

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Father Time's UNDEFEATED. course you have to have something like a BRAIN to realize that...and not be a little pathetic CRYBABY knowing it's the truth...

edit:emphazied that for the miserable jerk-hole that facepalmed my 2-3 year prediction...:lol:
the decline's ALREADY in progress.
Just FYI - This was the reason for the facepalm, not the 2-3 year part. I'm going to assume you didn't watch the Finals this year.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SACRAMENTO, Calif. – LeBron James really wanted Joe Johnson to come to Cleveland after receiving a buyout from the Brooklyn Nets in late February.

Sources with knowledge of James' intentions informed cleveland.com that the four-time MVP made it known to Cavaliers' management and Johnson that he would slide to power forward on a permanent basis to open up a starting spot for his former Olympic teammate.

"All I care about is winning. That's all that matters to me," James confirmed to cleveland.com. "A piece like Joe, you know what it does to your team and if he was concerned about playing time or concerned about starting, then I'll sacrifice. I'll sacrifice to get a guy like that to help us try to win a championship."
Yeah, he wanted him there. I already admitted that. Sliding to PF is hardly a sacrifice, he can and has played there before. Keep in mind, Joe Johnson is also a volume scorer, so being the 4th/5th option isn't exactly what he wants.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, he wanted him there. I already admitted that. Sliding to PF is hardly a sacrifice, he can and has played there before. Keep in mind, Joe Johnson is also a volume scorer, so being the 4th/5th option isn't exactly what he wants.

Again, missing and off point.
It was a FA who chose to NOT go to the Cavs even with James in his prime, for even a couple of months to try to get a ring...

because NBA players love South Beach

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just FYI - This was the reason for the facepalm, not the 2-3 year part. I'm going to assume you didn't watch the Finals this year.

well, as I've PREVIOUSLY posted, A-S-S-U-M-E just made YOU an ass this time...:lol:

why would you think I didn't watch the finals...?

I DID...

and why are you even responding to me...?

and why am I even SLIGHTLY dignifying your post with a response...?:L

fuck, can't even have an opinion without someone crying...

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, as I've PREVIOUSLY posted, A-S-S-U-M-E just made YOU an ass this time...:lol:

why would you think I didn't watch the finals...?

I DID...

and why are you even responding to me...?

and why am I even SLIGHTLY dignifying your post with a response...?:L

fuck, can't even have an opinion without someone crying...
You said the decline is already in progress, despite the fact he just had arguably the greatest Finals performance of any player in the history of the NBA. That is not the sign of a player in decline. Pretty simple stuff here. Are you able to respond to a post without flying off the handle?

Status
Not open for further replies.