• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your joking right? going back to the 70's?

and someone from LA trying to make fun of pollution in Ohio? thats hilarious. Never did i think I would see china-like smog but you can find it in LA. Last time I was out in Cali- half the beaches were closed because of bacteria warnings.

View attachment 130624

and you make fun of Cleveland for something from the 70's? LOL...bitter bitter bitter

i'm STILL trying to figure out what's to be bitter about...:scratch:

better weather...?

more to do...?

hell, when I LEFT Cali I couldn't wait to get back here...

tell me what I'M supposed to be "bitter" about...

and EVERY big city deals with air pollution. you're gonna have to do better than that...

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,227.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

and someone from LA trying to make fun of pollution in Ohio? thats hilarious. Never did i think I would see china-like smog but you can find it in LA. Last time I was out in Cali- half the beaches were closed because of bacteria warnings.

View attachment 130624

and you make fun of Cleveland for something from the 70's? LOL...bitter bitter bitter

Yet people still flock to California every year as it's one of the most desired places to travel to.

:pound:

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,227.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When was the last time somebody made travel plans on here to the great city of................gulp...........

Cleveland?

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

View attachment 130624

LOL as big as Cali is and the only thing you can complain about is smog in LA? I hate to break it to ya sweetums but I'm not from LA and have never lived there. I'm from the BAY and we don't have smog like that here. We have perfect weather ALL YEAR ROUND in SF. We CERTAINLY don't have a severely polluted water system that has caught fire MULTIPLE times in history. Just because it happened way before you were born doesn't mean it didn't happen.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure he tried all that hard to recruit Joe Johnson there this year.

I could see 6 more. I'm sure by the time that 6th season is up, he'll still be playing well but ready to retire with his health.

I'm pretty certain he badly wanted Johnson. Not sure he needed him as it turned out.
At the time, he even said he'd move to PF so Johnson could
start.

If he even makes it through 6 more, that's a TON of basketball.
We're talking what, 19 regulars seasons plus hundreds of post season games?

No way to even guess what he'll be thinking or how he'll be feeling then.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty certain he badly wanted Johnson. Not sure he needed him as it turned out.
At the time, he even said he'd move to PF so Johnson could
start.

If he even makes it through 6 more, that's a TON of basketball.
We're talking what, 19 regulars seasons plus hundreds of post season games?

No way to even guess what he'll be thinking or how he'll be feeling then.
Not sure? Really? I never saw anywhere anything saying he "badly wanted Johnson". I saw he was interested in him joining Cleveland, but not "badly".

Yeah that is definitely a ton of basketball. Then again, the dude is a physical specimen. If MJ and Kobe can make it that long, so can LBJ, I'm sure.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL as big as Cali is and the only thing you can complain about is smog in LA? I hate to break it to ya sweetums but I'm not from LA and have never lived there. I'm from the BAY and we don't have smog like that here. We have perfect weather ALL YEAR ROUND in SF. We CERTAINLY don't have a severely polluted water system that has caught fire MULTIPLE times in history. Just because it happened way before you were born doesn't mean it didn't happen.

eh...

a tad colder up there, but not bad...

I was up there not too long ago. wife tried to turn our vacay out there into a week-long shopping trip...and I DESPISE shopping...

someone SHOULD make it illegal...

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather go to Columbus. There's a deli that has a sandwich I saw on Man vs Food.....it's supposed to be really good.
Oddly enough, speaking of fire, that deli burned down about a year and a half ago. The Ohio Deli. It was really sad, it was an old mom and pop joint. I'm not sure they ever actually found out exactly how it started, either.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,227.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oddly enough, speaking of fire, that deli burned down about a year and a half ago. The Ohio Deli. It was really sad, it was an old mom and pop joint. I'm not sure they ever actually found out exactly how it started, either.

You know which one I was referring to? That the only one in Columbus?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know which one I was referring to? That the only one in Columbus?
I know which one you were referring to because you said it was on Man vs. Food. He only went to one deli when he was in Columbus...

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he asked Cuban if he would let him out- and Cuban gave his blessing...surprised you never heard this story....

Nope...not until I read this...

“When it went sour, I called my agent and was like, ‘I can’t go there,'” Jefferson said. “And he was like, ‘Richard, now is not the time to tell them that you can’t go there either.’ So we let it wait a couple weeks. There was a conversation about maybe offering me some more money. I was like, ‘Look, if Cleveland goes to the Finals and I stay in Dallas for a little more money, I’ll kill myself.'

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh okay. Damn, that sucks.
Yeah, but I think they're trying to rebuild it. Just hate seeing a place that old with that much history and loyal patrons get destroyed. But yeah, in general, the restaurant scene in Columbus is pretty fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.