• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hes just all over the place. he tries to give this act like its not Cleveland he hates- but LeBron- but then says how much he would laugh if LeBron went to out to California. It comes down to the fact that he was just 100% sure the Cavs would lose- kept posting stuff for weeks on end during the playoffs, #runneruptrophy etc... and now that history and karma has taken a big bite out of his ass he is grasping at the thinnest of straws because for some reason he cant take us Cleveland fans basking in the glory of our well deserved title.

Him and LAD just cannot let it go and say- yup I was wrong and leave it at that...no matter how succesful the Cavs and LEBron are they will try and find whatever cracks their are to exploit for their own purposes. Its just something you have to accept when you root for the Cavs and LeBRon at this point...there will always be people like that when you have achieved this level of success and have an owner like Dan G who speaks his mind and backs it up with the biggest wallet in the league.

I said my opinion was 65% chance they'd lose, so quit making shit up,
and unlike you I can deal with being wrong vs hiding like a fucking coward.

I also said I'd laugh cause of the reaction from clowns like you, not because I have anything against real Cavs fans or the city in general.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its not just limited to me though- not by a long shot. I have a feeling the 1.3 million people that SHATTERED the record for a victory parade- in no less than one of the smaller markets in the country- felt the same exact way.

Agree, but they don't post here.
I've conceeded that even though I don't share the opinion, I totally understand it.

Reactions: LAD

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hes just all over the place. he tries to give this act like its not Cleveland he hates- but LeBron- but then says how much he would laugh if LeBron went to out to California. It comes down to the fact that he was just 100% sure the Cavs would lose- kept posting stuff for weeks on end during the playoffs, #runneruptrophy etc... and now that history and karma has taken a big bite out of his ass he is grasping at the thinnest of straws because for some reason he cant take us Cleveland fans basking in the glory of our well deserved title.

Him and LAD just cannot let it go and say- yup I was wrong and leave it at that...no matter how succesful the Cavs and LEBron are they will try and find whatever cracks their are to exploit for their own purposes. Its just something you have to accept when you root for the Cavs and LeBRon at this point...there will always be people like that when you have achieved this level of success and have an owner like Dan G who speaks his mind and backs it up with the biggest wallet in the league.

I thinks it's funny that the dislike he's got for LeBron has seemingly turned into an issue towards an entire city now. Why is it the vast majority of people on SportsHoopla upset w/ him are Heat fans (the team he left) & Laker fans (the team he didn't join)? And in now way am I calling out either fan base. Just pointing out that most of the people that currently have an issue w/ him are fans of those 2 teams.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe in early november we will be having another one....? huh? Tribe looks awfully good right now and its undeniable their is a feeling of momentum in the City that just permeates through everyone.

Salazar, Kluber, Bauer, Tomlin, Carrasco is AMAZING.

a Cubs/Indians World Series?

I am not counting on it but the way the team looks they can make the playoffs and possibly win the AL Central over the Royals. They are playing great at home, 11 in a row, and like you said the pitching is great. A young, talented staff that has been great so far.

And Lindor will be an up-and-coming star

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe in early november we will be having another one....? huh? Tribe looks awfully good right now and its undeniable their is a feeling of momentum in the City that just permeates through everyone.

Salazar, Kluber, Bauer, Tomlin, Carrasco is AMAZING.

a Cubs/Indians World Series?

I'd LOVE to see the Tribe win.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thinks it's funny that the dislike he's got for LeBron has seemingly turned into an issue towards an entire city now. Why is it the vast majority of people on SportsHoopla upset w/ him are Heat fans (the team he left) & Laker fans (the team he didn't join)? And in now way am I calling out either fan base. Just pointing out that most of the people that currently have an issue w/ him are fans of those 2 teams.

It's strictly James, not the city.
I'm on record saying I'd root for the Cavs over any other team then the Heat if James wasn't on it.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, he said he'd want to play a season with them, and he said at the end of their careers. He didn't say he's ready to forge the rest of his career with them. When he's 36 or 37 and wants a goof off year playing with his friends, so be it. Go have fun, dude. The only problem is, Chris Paul and Melo are both locked into their contracts for 3 more years, so you'd have to get either the Clippers or Knicks to agree to a deal that would likely not even work with the salary caps on both teams. It would take an extreme amount of wheeling and dealing. In 2019 if they all wanna go sign contracts with some team for $15 mil apiece, cool. Go have fun. It ain't happening anytime soon though.

Melo has 3 years left on his deal. CP3 has a player option for the 17-18 season.

Chris Paul

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's strictly James, not the city.
I'm on record saying I'd root for the Cavs over any other team then the Heat if James wasn't on it.
You're also on record saying how big of a shithole you think Cleveland is.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not your best guess, that's your angry, jilted Heat fan response. Notice it's only the Heat fans coming on here talking about how he's going to screw over Cleveland and leave. Actually, it's pretty much just you.

If the shoe fits, wear it. Just stop acting like you aren't pissed about him when all of your bother posts clearly indicate you are.

Sorry Kreskin.
It's my best guess.
If they lose next season and he's still there at the start of the following season then I'll be wrong.
Won't be the first time, won't be the last.
Not sure why you're so shook up over my opinion.
If you're best guess is retires there, then so be it.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're also on record saying how big of a shithole you think Cleveland is.

Without question or hesitation compared to most other places I've lived/visited/vacationed.
San Antonio was also a shithole IMO.

Who goes to Cleveland to vacation?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Kreskin.
It's my best guess.
If they lose next season and he's still there at the start of the following season then I'll be wrong.
Won't be the first time, won't be the last.
Not sure why you're so shook up over my opinion.
If you're best guess is retires there, then so be it.
Calling you out for being jilted =/= shook up. I think you need to investigate the meaning of that phrase.

As I said, you're the only one on here throwing this idea out, telling Cavs fans how he's going to leave, then Kyrie, then nobody will be left and we're in the lottery. That's undeniably bitter resentment, not a "best guess".

If a girl cheated on you and got a new boyfriend, and you went to that boyfriend and said "she's gonna cheat on you and you're gonna get herpes and nobody will want to be with you and then you'll die", that's not a "best guess", that's a bitter ex being bitter. That's your role in this situation, whether you fail to admit it or not.

Coming on here and simply saying "Congrats Cavs fans, you guys have waited a while so good for you", that doesn't = bitter resentment, that's being mature about it. See the difference?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without question or hesitation compared to most other places I've lived/visited/vacationed.

And as a city, Miami is a bigger shithole, but it has a beach. People like going to the beach for vacation. Pretty simple to figure that out.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calling you out for being jilted =/= shook up. I think you need to investigate the meaning of that phrase.

As I said, you're the only one on here throwing this idea out, telling Cavs fans how he's going to leave, then Kyrie, then nobody will be left and we're in the lottery. That's undeniably bitter resentment, not a "best guess".

If a girl cheated on you and got a new boyfriend, and you went to that boyfriend and said "she's gonna cheat on you and you're gonna get herpes and nobody will want to be with you and then you'll die", that's not a "best guess", that's a bitter ex being bitter. That's your role in this situation, whether you fail to admit it or not.

Coming on here and simply saying "Congrats Cavs fans, you guys have waited a while so good for you", that doesn't = bitter resentment, that's being mature about it. See the difference?

I did congratulate real Cavs fans.
Sorry if you missed it.
You're still just living in denial/making shit up though.

Kyrie IMO only stayed because he KNEW James was coming.
You disagree?
Love said without James, no way he was going to Cavs.

My opinion is Kyrie will leave first opportunity he can once James leaves ( if he does).
My opinion is James leaves first summer after they lose.
It's not that hard. It's MY opinion.

If you disagree, fine, but don't preface it with bullshit about me that you are totally wrong and clueless about.

Question:
List of top FA who've ever signed with Cavs if James isn't on the roster?

ZERO

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And as a city, Miami is a bigger shithole, but it has a beach. People like going to the beach for vacation. Pretty simple to figure that out.

Miami itself, I agree, most all downtowns are shitholes. But, tons of places in South Florida are paradise, beach or no beach.
Summers are brutal if you need to be outdoors, but IMO it's still tons better than snow.

As far as vacations , were 3 hours from Orlando, an hour from the Bahamas, an hour or less from cruise ports and within an hour of South Beach. Plus tons more.
It a tourist destination.

Cleveland has what?
Rock N Roll hall of fame?

Reactions: LAD

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WILL say that at least in Miami the water pipes don't get cold enough to rupture during the Winter...

used to hear that a lot from folks in Ohio...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami itself, I agree, but tons of places in South Florida are paradise, beach or no beach.
Summers are brutal if you need to be outdoors, but IMO it's still tons better than snow.

lol I can DEFINITELY relate to that. used to be in Watertown, New York. 20 ft snowdrift AND the temperature dipping down to -67 with the wind chill factor...

needless to say i'll choose L.A. weather EVERY time...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol I can DEFINITELY relate to that. used to be in Watertown, New York. 20 ft snowdrift AND the temperature dipping down to -67 with the wind chill factor...

needless to say i'll choose L.A. weather EVERY time...

I guess it's why they get so worked up over sports results?

Nothing else to do..or be happy about.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did congratulate real Cavs fans.
Sorry if you missed it.
You're still just living in denial/making shit up though.

Kyrie IMO only stayed because he KNEW James was coming.
You disagree?
Love said without James, no way he was going to Cavs.

My opinion is Kyrie will leave first opportunity he can once James leaves ( if he does).
My opinion is James leaves first summer after they lose.
It's not that hard. It's MY opinion.

If you disagree, fine, but don't preface it with bullshit about me that you are totally wrong and clueless about.

Question:
List of top FA who've ever signed with Cavs if James isn't on the roster?

ZERO
Right. You just so happen to be the only one coming on here spewing this crap, but of course. It's just a guess.

And by the way - name me all the big name FA's who have signed with the Heat without Dwayne Wade on the roster.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami itself, I agree, most all downtowns are shitholes. But, tons of places in South Florida are paradise, beach or no beach.

As far as vacations , were 3 hours from Orlando, an hour from the Bahamas, an hour or less from cruise ports and within an hour of South Beach. Plus tons more.
It a tourist destination.

Cleveland has what?
Rock N Roll hall of fame?
Great, you are geographically lucky. The actual city itself is a complete and total shithole.

And Cedar Point >>>Disney.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great, you are geographically lucky. The actual city itself is a complete and total shithole.

And Cedar Point >>>Disney.

Cedar Point was mostly roller coasters when I lived there, and although I like them they make me sick.

Disney has a bit of everything.

To each their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.