• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know why people failed to understand that Kyrie Irving- with how much he makes Curry work defensively DOES have an adverse effect on Curry's offensive game.

Curry has not had to guard an elite opposing point guard much in the playoffs the last 2 years but for some last round when Thompson wasnt guarding RW. When people kept ragging on Kyrie's D- i think they severely overlooked the fact that a guy like Curry has to work a MILLION times harder on defense against Kyrie instead of an exhausted beat to shit Dellavadova....You can see Kyrie working it too--- i dont think Currry is quite 100% and i think Irving is getting some perverse joy/revenge running Curry ragged on the defensive end after Kyrie experienced playing at far less than 100% last year
Yes I agree and this has had the biggest impact in the series plus Irving is putting up crazy numbers. What is it now 3 games in a row of over 30pts.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't quite see it that way.

Mozgov just being in the lane with Love opens up the outside options. His size is a problem especially on the boards......and he's proven he can score 3 feet from the basket. GS simply doesn't have anyone that can match up with him, whether he's scoring or not. They have to move someone much smaller on him.....or double team in the paint.

You can open up the lane by having him set picks. It isn't that difficult. Inside out basketball.

Love isn't a scoring option because he doesn't seem to have any confidence. Nothing is falling for him, not even layups. Going big in the paint helps him tremendously on the boards as well.

Did you mention Delly and defense? Really? That dude really has no practical use in professional basketball. He has no handle, no shot, and he's not good defensively - he hustles hard, but he doesn't bring ANYTHING they can't easily replace.

I agree that the Cavs roster is limited. But I don't agree that Mozgov is a liability.

What you're not taking into account is how Mozgov has actually played, which hasn't been good.

The numbers back up Mozgov being a liability. He hasn't been playing well all season and in the playoffs, he's been useless when he's been in. You don't have to agree that he's a liability, but the numbers show that he has been.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His grandpa passed away

My condolences for that, without question, but I don't for 1 minute believe that is the reason he hasn't posted this ENTIRE time.

Just coincidence that he suddenly is up to it right after a Cavs road win and Kyries best game ever?

"Don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining" --Judge Judy

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder if it's Klay's turn to go off (in epic fashion) in game 6. I really hope that we don't hear a peep from Golden State until game time.

I think we saw him go off in the 1st half last game, so hopefully it's out of his system for the most part lol

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this is indeed true then I am very very sorry to hear that.

Knowing wiggy though I call complete bullshit and he's using the "sympathy card" to explain his cowardice

Why would he makeup a death in his family when he already stated his grandpa was sick weeks ago. And to be fair to Wiggy, last year he posted all the time during the finals

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would he makeup a death in his family when he already stated his grandpa was sick weeks ago. And to be fair to Wiggy, last year he posted all the time during the finals

Wiggy has always been known to duck out when the cavs are losing. Making up a death in the family is a perfect excuse to gain sympathy for his absence - despite the fact he's logged on numerous times during that period.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to be honest of course that was a huge part of it- but in addition i got really sick right after the services and everything with some bad stomach issues. I missed the ENTIRE week of work last week. I am 189 lbs. right now- thats the LIGHTEST i have been since about junior year of high school. I missed like 7 work days in arow- i cant EVER EVER remember doing that before. Sucks....i havent even really gone out AT ALL for these Finals games and i highly doubt i do Thursday--- all though- at this point- i like watching the games in a smaller setting where i can actually hear what is going on.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleveland has gotten LUCKY to win 2 games in this series. Despite what the pundits think, it's not about how well Lebron and Kyrie played......it's about how poorly GS shot the ball.

Cleveland is not playing these games with any sort of strategy. They aren't exploiting any mismatches, running any set plays to free up Love, nothing. They are getting outcoached in the WORST way.

Take game 5. For most of the 4th quarter, GS ran with Curry, Livingston, Thompson, Barnes and Igoudala. That's 2 PGs, 2 SGs and 1 SF. ZERO size.

Cleveland should have IMMEDIATELY put in Mozgov, Thompson AND Love and pounded the ball - play inside out basketball. The fact this never even OCCURRED to them with no Bogut in to defend the rim is mind boggling.

We're talking basketball 101 here. GS CANNOT defend size with both Green and Bogut out - it's only by sheer LUCK that Cleveland won that game regardless.

Cleveland hasn't played with that lineup virtually all year and that would be dumb to put Mozgov, TT and Love in the same lineup...just dumb. Mozgov and Love are not the best at guarding the perimeter, yes it would help them in rebounding but it would clog up the lane bc Love is the only real outside threat, yet he isn't shooting well so therefore that lineup would also get torn up on the fastbreak.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggy has always been known to duck out when the cavs are losing. Making up a death in the family is a perfect excuse to gain sympathy for his absence - despite the fact he's logged on numerous times during that period.

You're a sick person

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gotta disagree. He mentioned that his grandpa was sick long before the finals and he has never posted much during the games (I don't post much during Lakers games and not at all during USC games).

As for him logging on, there have been a few times when my wife was in the hospital and I logged on just to read as a time killer/distraction, but didn't post anything.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to be honest of course that was a huge part of it- but in addition i got really sick right after the services and everything with some bad stomach issues. I missed the ENTIRE week of work last week. I am 189 lbs. right now- thats the LIGHTEST i have been since about junior year of high school. I missed like 7 work days in arow- i cant EVER EVER remember doing that before. Sucks....i havent even really gone out AT ALL for these Finals games and i highly doubt i do Thursday--- all though- at this point- i like watching the games in a smaller setting where i can actually hear what is going on.

Sorry for the death, sorry for any personal illness.

That being said I BELIEVE that if the Cavs were winning losing, you would have been posting.
It's what you do.
Talk shit when things are going you're way.
Hide when they aren't .

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sounds like you might have had what I got in January of last year. That shit lasted for 10 days and I didn't feel 100% for about a month after. It's the only time in my life I have ever considered going to the ER for being sick.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean I don't like @WiggyRuss as a poster but he's never been known to hide during the playoffs.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still call bullshit on wiggys excuses but I won't take it any further or mention it any more.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I still call bullshit on wiggys excuses but I won't take it any further or mention it any more.

STFU

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sorry to hear about the death. My grandpa passed away late last year, that was the last time I was in Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.