• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggy disappeared BEFORE the Cavs game 3 beatdown of the Warriors and didn't show himself after Game 3.

Proof enough for me.

Of course he disappeared after the games 1-2 beat down and the days leading up to game 3.

He at least had enough common sense to not come back after 1 win.
He would have been shredded.

He just couldn't contain himself after his vision came through for 1 night ( game 5).

i imagine he'll stick around now cause chances are very strong it could go all 7.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt we see McAdoo from here on out. And I could definitely see Kerr limiting the rotations as you mentioned.

Agreed on McAdoo. He's improved a lot and I think he can be a solid big off the bench eventually, but right now it's unfair to ask him to play meaninful minutes in the NBA finals after not playing much at all even during the regular season. I thought when he was out there he was decent, but he was really a "shake it up" type move for Kerr.

I think both teams have really shown their hands and there isn't much left that either can pull in terms of strategic planning. The Warriors will have to go small. The Cavs will have to counter with Lebron at C. Frye is useless for the Cavs. Mo Speights the same with the Warriors. JR and TT are the x-factors for the Cavs. Iguodala and Barnes are the ones for the Warriors.

This series is now just going to come down to who executes better. Which team can clamp down defensively. Which team can knock down the open shots.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed on McAdoo. He's improved a lot and I think he can be a solid big off the bench eventually, but right now it's unfair to ask him to play meaninful minutes in the NBA finals after not playing much at all even during the regular season. I thought when he was out there he was decent, but he was really a "shake it up" type move for Kerr.

I think both teams have really shown their hands and there isn't much left that either can pull in terms of strategic planning. The Warriors will have to go small. The Cavs will have to counter with Lebron at C. Frye is useless for the Cavs. Mo Speights the same with the Warriors. JR and TT are the x-factors for the Cavs. Iguodala and Barnes are the ones for the Warriors.

This series is now just going to come down to who executes better. Which team can clamp down defensively. Which team can knock down the open shots.

Dude, you're by far my favorite Warriors poster on these forums. I love your analysis as there's not one scent of homerism. Good luck tomorrow.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually his last post was June 1st... a full day and a half before Game 1 even tipped off.

It just doesn't add up to what you want it to add up to.

I could see the possibility of Wiggy making this up. This isn't a direct knock on him, but anyone really in general.

I'm going to give Wiggy the benefit of the doubt and assume that he's not making it up. It's bad enough that dude's grandpa just died. I'll at least let the man enjoy the series, whether the Cavs win or lose.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I thought it was whatever team "wants it more".

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was whatever team "wants it more".

Of course it is. We wouldn't have the Cavs or the Warriors in the finals if only the Lakers and Sixers wanted it more. Those guys obviously don't have the heart of a champion, clutch genes or willingness to play through excruciating pressure.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually his last post was June 1st... a full day and a half before Game 1 even tipped off.

It just doesn't add up to what you want it to add up to.[/QUOTE

By my math it does.
What was he going to really say the day before the game?

We all already knew he had hope, not belief.

I promise you if Cavs would have won game 1, he would have posted all night.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My god are we really still talking about Wiggy not posting?

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not surprising at all. The fact that he couldn't put any weight on it made me think he'd be out for the Finals.
:agree:

I was really surprised, during Game 5, that they even speculated Bogut might return to the game at hand.

avalon2423

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can easily see Lebron trying to bait Green into another Flagrant foul and miss a game 7.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can easily see Lebron trying to bait Green into another Flagrant foul and miss a game 7.

I hope the Cavs full attention is on winning the game. It will take all of it to have a chance.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green would be retarded if he gets baited into anything at this point of the series

So you're saying its possible. :D

Actually, I just saw some of his media availability from today and he's saying all the right things and taking responsibility.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My god are we really still talking about Wiggy not posting?

3 days between games.
We know Boguts out.
Did something else new happen other then the reappearance of Wiggy?

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green would be retarded if he gets baited into anything at this point of the series

True, but then again, we're talking about a guy who just can't stop himself from making contact with other guys' penises on national television. I'm not sure wise decisions are his strong suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.