• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta disagree. He mentioned that his grandpa was sick long before the finals and he has never posted much during the games (I don't post much during Lakers games and not at all during USC games).

As for him logging on, there have been a few times when my wife was in the hospital and I logged on just to read as a time killer/distraction, but didn't post anything.

Yeah, who the fuck makes up something like that to garner sympathy from a bunch of strangers on the internet?

Every time I open the home screen on my phone, it logs me into Facebook, gmail, SportsHoopla and Yahoo.

I think there is some truth to what Turnup said....

He was in no hurry to post knowing the drubbing he was gonna get for the Cavs getting obliterated.

Who would after suffering a loss AND after talking the ungodly amount of shit that he has for a year.

But, to suggest that he made it up is delusions of grandeur.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can easily see Lebron trying to bait Green into another Flagrant foul and miss a game 7.

Ohh no doubt. I see Green being on his best behavior, at least what he can call best. So if he gets a technical he also is suspended? I think that is wrong, but I thought a T was also 1 point.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohh no doubt. I see Green being on his best behavior, at least what he can call best. So if he gets a technical he also is suspended? I think that is wrong, but I thought a T was also 1 point.
I think he's still 2 techs away from a suspension.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sigh....when learning not to talk is the greatest gift.

:L :L :L

Well he did guarantee a game in the OKC series and he could be right but why do you have to shit talk...makes no sense lol

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well he did guarantee a game in the OKC series and he could be right but why do you have to shit talk...makes no sense lol

The latter is what I'm getting at. I could understand where you talk shit and Lebron and Kyrie burn you for a game - lesson learned and move on. But to do it again? I know this isn't as bad as Speights and Thompson, but still.

Say something to that effect if you win game 6. Then come out and say we would've won in 5 had Draymond played. Maybe I'm just being too critical.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The latter is what I'm getting at. I could understand where you talk shit and Lebron and Kyrie burn you for a game - lesson learned and move on. But to do it again? I know this isn't as bad as Speights and Thompson, but still.

Say something to that effect if you win game 6. Then come out and say we would've won in 5 had Draymond played. Maybe I'm just being too critical.

That's just the way he is. If they win, he will be right, if they lose, he will look more stupid than he already is lol

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sigh....when learning not to talk is the greatest gift.

Green has been balling in this series. Just having a guy who can sort of keep up with LeBron in itself is a real luxury. You still got Iguodala but having Green definitely helps.

I thought the Cavs would still lose if Klay or Curry went off. Klay went off and Cavs still won. Cavs showing they got some fight left to make this a series.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been off the last few days, so here is my take of game 5.

WOW. Kyrie and LeBron just ran an absolute clinic. Such a great game till about midway through the 3rd. Only criticism I have of Cleveland is the lack of assists. Only like 15... Kyrie hit some very difficult shots, left me in awe as he kept draining them. I don't think you can rely on that happening 2 more times in a row, but who knows.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green has been balling in this series. Just having a guy who can sort of keep up with LeBron in itself is a real luxury. You still got Iguodala but having Green definitely helps.

I thought the Cavs would still lose if Klay or Curry went off. Klay went off and Cavs still won. Cavs showing they got some fight left to make this a series.

To be fair. They won because Kyrie and Lebron both had career games. That was an anomaly in the sense where if one of the Splash brothers go off, they win.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we will see the key guys on each team have good games in Game 6. It has always come down to shot making especially the open shots. When the Cavs have shot poorly they have lost 3, when the Warriors have they lost 2. But even more it will most likely come down to the role players, when the Warriors bench or role players are knocking down shots or playing well they are very, very difficult to beat. The Cavs bench/role players need to step up because I have a feeling the Warriors bench will, they need to take open shots and knock them down.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like Klay Thompson going 6/8 from 3 with 26 points.... in the first half?

yep...and now Draymond Green being back in the mix....would absolutely make it lights out.

Good Night, Bereaveland!!!!....... WE LOVE YOU!!!

See ya next year....enjoy the offseason

<drops mic>

:suds:

KingKoolKat75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair. They won because Kyrie and Lebron both had career games. That was an anomaly in the sense where if one of the Splash brothers go off, they win.

I would hardly call Lebron's 70th 40+ game a career night.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sometimes speaking the truth is not the same as talking shit.

In this case he's doing the former....and not the latter.

jus' sayin'

Status
Not open for further replies.