• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The latter is what I'm getting at. I could understand where you talk shit and Lebron and Kyrie burn you for a game - lesson learned and move on. But to do it again? I know this isn't as bad as Speights and Thompson, but still.

Say something to that effect if you win game 6. Then come out and say we would've won in 5 had Draymond played. Maybe I'm just being too critical.
Yes, too critical. I don't know of many players that wait until the game/series is over to celebrate.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair. They won because Kyrie and Lebron both had career games. That was an anomaly in the sense where if one of the Splash brothers go off, they win.
I wonder if the fact that LBJ hasn't had an outstanding game in this series until Dray is out is a coincidence- and is it something most people are willing to acknowledge?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if the fact that LBJ hasn't had an outstanding game in this series until Dray is out is a coincidence- and is it something most people are willing to acknowledge?

What you said is completely wrong. In game 3 LeBron put up 32 pts, 11 rebs, 6 asts, 1 stl & 2 blks while outscoring the Splash Brothers combined (29). Green played in that game. He played 4 fewer minutes & put up 6 pts, 7 rebs & 1 blk.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like Klay Thompson going 6/8 from 3 with 26 points.... in the first half?

You misunderstood the context on what I was saying. This was in relation to what was needed from the Warriors to win - ie one of the Splash brothers going off on a tear - which Klay did. Usually this results in a victory. It's a statistical anomaly though as this didn't take into account that Lebron and Kyrie both had career playoff games at the same time.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It makes sense. Draymond provides them the opportunity to go to their "death" lineup and play effective small ball. Also, you have Barnes, Klay, Iggy, and Draymond that you could throw as effective defenders at Lebron. Taking Draymond out is the worse as he's considered your big man in those effective small ball lineups.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You misunderstood the context on what I was saying. This was in relation to what was needed from the Warriors to win - ie one of the Splash brothers going off on a tear - which Klay did. Usually this results in a victory. It's a statistical anomaly though as this didn't take into account that Lebron and Kyrie both had career playoff games at the same time.

correct....and especially since the dubs were w/o draymond.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would hardly call Lebron's 70th 40+ game a career night.

In the playoffs he doesn't have nearly enough. And I also wonder if there's a game where he was as effective at any point in his career as far as overall game goes.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the playoffs he doesn't have nearly enough. And I also wonder if there's a game where he was as effective at any point in his career as far as overall game goes.
I agree he has been having trouble scoring 30. Last game was his 1st 40 pt game of the playoffs.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GREEN is such a tool

He simultaneously insults his teammates and coaches....while giving Lebron motivation to play hard

If LeBron needs motivation when he is in the NBA Finals then he is the one with the problem. Seriously that's sad. Peace.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,218.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My condolences for that, without question, but I don't for 1 minute believe that is the reason he hasn't posted this ENTIRE time.

Just coincidence that he suddenly is up to it right after a Cavs road win and Kyries best game ever?

"Don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining" --Judge Judy

If I remember correctly.....he used his aunt or uncle dying as an excuse a few years ago on Fan Nation for not showing up another time.

Status
Not open for further replies.