• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I DEMAND TO SEE THE DEATH CERTIFICATE!!!

#PUTUPORSHUTUP

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Outside of turnup, I've probably had the most pissing matches with Wiggy. Should the Dubs win, I'm not even going to bother with my rant at this point - I'll know I was right regarding the Cavs and the season in general should the Dubs win. That's good enough for me.

But I always assume that if someone said they had a relative died, that they're being sincere.
Good post and I agree - and I will add this - I don't get into other people's business, but if he did just lose some one close to him, chances are pretty good that he knew it was coming for some time and those little pissing matches was his way of letting off steam since he couldn't control the death of his father/brother or loved one. I took care of my mother right to the end and then had to do everything. Out of three sisters and a brother, I was the youngest and responsible. Some of them got into some pissing contests with me over their personal unwarranted gripes and we are still not on speaking terms by my choice. Send him your condolences and prayers like this

@WiggyRuss - you have my prayers and condolences for your loss - Anytime you want to talk privately - I am there bro- I went through what you did in May of 2015

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the only other night that I can recall where he was just flat out ridiculous. I just put this one a slight not above that given the team that this is coming against. When you pull this game out being down 3-1 to the defending champs and 73-win team....that's impressive.

That 2012 game/year was peak LeBron for sure

RazorsEdge

Go Local Sports Team
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,626.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I'll answer the question.

Anyone that wants to put an asterisk on a potential Cavs championship for the warriors missing Bogut is going to have to put an even bigger asterisk on the warriors championship last year.

I gave Warriors full credit last year for being the best team from day 1 to game 6 of the Finals and for beating everyone that was put in front of them.

The notion of an asterisk for bogut's injury is absolutely ludicrous.
For the record I completely agree. I only asked the question because a lot of people love asterisks and hate on LeBron. With Draymond missing a closeout game, and now the Bogut thing, I think it's a possibility that people would try to discredit a Cleveland win.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok...

without going into my PERSONAL feeling on the goings-on in yesterday's postings i'll simply say bring on game 6...

CLOSE 'EM OUT,WARRIORS! FUCK LeBron...:sadbron::lol:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Outside of turnup, I've probably had the most pissing matches with Wiggy. Should the Dubs win, I'm not even going to bother with my rant at this point - I'll know I was right regarding the Cavs and the season in general should the Dubs win. That's good enough for me.

But I always assume that if someone said they had a relative died, that they're being sincere.

I really hope it ends tonight, but I'm not that confident that it will.
I don't see Warriors losing a game 7 at home if it does come to that.
If Cavs do pull it off, it would be historic.

Regardless, doesn't it feel like this series is taking forever?

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record I completely agree. I only asked the question because a lot of people love asterisks and hate on LeBron. With Draymond missing a closeout game, and now the Bogut thing, I think it's a possibility that people would try to discredit a Cleveland win.

Yeah, I understood that you just posed the question. And I completely agree... IF the Cavs pull it off there will be plenty of ammo for people to use to try and detract.

The Draymond suspension is likely to be conspiracy lore for the next 20 years.

Although, I think if the Cavs win game 6 & 7 with Draymond on the court.... the argument that they would have won with him loses a lot of traction.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
with bogut not playing what bigs will there even be for love to play against? lol.

love is a fish out of water against Golden State...hes stuck guarding a perimeter guy and is never underneath for boards- they never really double off him so he hasnt gotten many if any good looks from the outside....

I think Love will step up tonight and at least contribute tonight- im not saying he goes from 20 and 10- but i think he goes for like 12 and 7 tonight at home....

i really have no clue what to expect tonight...nothing would surprise me- a Cavs blowout, a GSW blowout, a close Cavs win and vice versa.

the weather is TERRIBLE this morning in Cleveland...its still extremely dark at 8:30 and has been storming bad.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what to expect tonight. I do know that the Cavs will need help from their supporting players. Don't think you can expect another 82 points night from Kyrie and Bron.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
with bogut not playing what bigs will there even be for love to play against? lol.

love is a fish out of water against Golden State...hes stuck guarding a perimeter guy and is never underneath for boards- they never really double off him so he hasnt gotten many if any good looks from the outside....

I think Love will step up tonight and at least contribute tonight- im not saying he goes from 20 and 10- but i think he goes for like 12 and 7 tonight at home....

i really have no clue what to expect tonight...nothing would surprise me- a Cavs blowout, a GSW blowout, a close Cavs win and vice versa.

the weather is TERRIBLE this morning in Cleveland...its still extremely dark at 8:30 and has been storming bad.

If Love is a fish out of water vs the Warriors, then why wouldn't the Cavs try to move him for other pieces that match up better for the Warriors?

Is there any reason to think that the Warriors can't make the Finals in some or most of the next few seasons?

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there any reason to think that the Warriors can't make the Finals in some or most of the next few seasons?

Unlike the Cavs, the Warriors play in a conference with multiple other title contenders. They also have a ton of decisions to make in the off-season and could have a very different roster next season.

Like I've said before... the trade deadline isn't for 8 months. I would wait and see how things play out before I start making moves based on 1 team.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Love is a fish out of water vs the Warriors, then why wouldn't the Cavs try to move him for other pieces that match up better for the Warriors?

if they dealt love they would immediately have to replace him. Thompson and Frye is not nearly enough in your front court even if LeBron continues to move towards the PF position. In todays NBA having Love is extremely valauble- we saw that in all 3 series before this one---- the Cavs BOMBED teams with the 3--- Golden State switches EVERYTHING and doesnt play any bigs really- just a bad matchup.

Maybe they do trade Love but tis gonna have to be a HELLUVA package....Golden State will be in some flux this offseason as well with barnes and some role players and then next year they have to resign Curry and his salary will go from like 11 million to like 30 million.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unlike the Cavs, the Warriors play in a conference with multiple other title contenders. They also have a ton of decisions to make in the off-season and could have a very different roster next season.

Like I've said before... the trade deadline isn't for 8 months. I would wait and see how things play out before I start making moves based on 1 team.
yah their is absolutely no reason to make a move just to make a move...if you are blown away that is one thing...Boston has enough assets to blow the Cavs away- will they though?-- The Suns could potentially have some assets.....

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah their is absolutely no reason to make a move just to make a move...if you are blown away that is one thing...Boston has enough assets to blow the Cavs away- will they though?-- The Suns could potentially have some assets.....

Yeah that's true. If a great trade presents itself, take it. I just have a feeling Love's trade value is lower right now than it will be during next season.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see Warriors losing a game 7 at home if it does come to that.
If Cavs do pull it off, it would be historic.

I have a feeling the meltdown from Warriors fans would be epic. In addition to it being good for Cleveland, I'm pulling for a Cavs series win to see the meltdown on here. I would clap.

Regardless, doesn't it feel like this series is taking forever?

Yes. Is there always two games between games? WTF?

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's a possibility that people would try to discredit a Cleveland win.

IF the Cavs pull it off there will be plenty of ammo for people to use to try and detract.

Based on my observations of this thread, I feel like the Cavs could have swept the series and there'd still be people trying to discredit it. "well, Curry was obviously still hurt from his injury a couple rounds ago," and "well, if Draymond Green could keep his hands off opponents' penises, he wouldn't have been suspended" and on and on.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if they dealt love they would immediately have to replace him. Thompson and Frye is not nearly enough in your front court even if LeBron continues to move towards the PF position. In todays NBA having Love is extremely valauble- we saw that in all 3 series before this one---- the Cavs BOMBED teams with the 3--- Golden State switches EVERYTHING and doesnt play any bigs really- just a bad matchup.

Maybe they do trade Love but tis gonna have to be a HELLUVA package....Golden State will be in some flux this offseason as well with barnes and some role players and then next year they have to resign Curry and his salary will go from like 11 million to like 30 million.

I get what you are saying.
My point is that Cavs at this point have to feel they can win the East with or without Love.

If twice in a row you steamroll the East, but then lose to the same opponent, you need to find ways to defeat the team that's beating you and only way to get additional quality pieces would be in exchange for Love.

Status
Not open for further replies.