• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, actually quite a few fans don't/didn't like Kobe, but he was great on the court (5 rings) and you have to respect him for staying with the Lakers his entire career.

oh Kobe is/was a dick no doubt, but the numbers(AND the rings) speak resoundingly about accomplishments on the court...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe they do trade Love but tis gonna have to be a HELLUVA package....

I think they should look to trade him for a package that includes a player who is actually a spot up shooter, a guy who is defense first and a pick. The reason Love doesn't fit what the Cavs do is because he's not a spot up shooter, but that's the role he's relegated to.

I don't think it needs to necessarily be a helluva a package, but it needs to be a good one that fits better with what the Cavs do.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm feeling that, too...

this is the better team. I think these guys come out with a chip on their shoulder and blood in their eyes...

gonna be a good one...
Plus the chances of LBJ and Irving going off back to back games is slim.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, actually quite a few fans don't/didn't like Kobe, but he was great on the court (5 rings) and you have to respect him for staying with the Lakers his entire career.
I agree, He stayed with his team and won for them. He didnt get scared and run off to join MJ with the Bulls. Got respect that.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pretty crazy that we have NEVER seen 2 teammates each go for 40 in a game. I gotta think that is what LeBron had in mind when he decided to team up with Kyrie- performances like that.

Pretty special what he did as a 24 year old kid on the road in a hostile environment in Game 5- totally outplaying the reigning 2 time MVP...lets just hope we get a similar performance tonight.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, He stayed with his team and won for them. He didnt get scared and run off to join MJ with the Bulls. Got respect that.

Ummm... he was in his 2nd year on his rookie contract when Jordan and the bulls broke up the band.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus the chances of LBJ and Irving going off back to back games is slim.

thinking the same...ESPECIALLY since Draymond will be back in the line-up tonight...

and I can imagine the guy's STILL pretty pissed off from LeBron getting him kicked outta game 5...

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see how. No one was allowing Kyrie and Love being out as an excuse last year, so Green missing 1 game and Bogut being out for 2 games, isn't an excuse for GSW.
I agree no excuses. Thats why it was sad for cavs fans to make it an excuse last year. It might turn out to be the same outcome. 4-2 Series over. Plus we can see Cavs are better with out Love.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pretty crazy that we have NEVER seen 2 teammates each go for 40 in a game. I gotta think that is what LeBron had in mind when he decided to team up with Kyrie- performances like that.

Pretty special what he did as a 24 year old kid on the road in a hostile environment in Game 5- totally outplaying the reigning 2 time MVP...lets just hope we get a similar performance tonight.

I saw a stat the only players to average 25+ in a Finals without leading their team in Usage are Kobe, Durant, and now Kyrie (so far).

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

good luck with the last part...:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

avalon2423

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope its a good game and not another blowout. The blowouts are boring to watch, even if it is your team winning.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree no excuses. Thats why it was sad for cavs fans to make it an excuse last year. It might turn out to be the same outcome. 4-2 Series over. Plus we can see Cavs are better with out Love.
last year in game 6 their was no hope...the Cavs were just done....Delly had nothing left...its was just ridiculous....curry did not have to work on the defensive side at all- and delly was like dead..lol...shumpert couldnt even lift his arm over his head- lebron had the highest usage i have ever seen....

i gotta say- the hope was pretty much dead by Game 6...the Cavs just didnt have any ammo left at all.........this year at least they can say they have their team and are giving it their best shot and thats all you can ask for.

I just hope we get a Game 7.....I dont know how any fans that are not directly Warriors fans could not be hoping for a Game 7...it would be soooo fascinating to see how LEBron and Curry and co. reacted.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
last year in game 6 their was no hope...the Cavs were just done....Delly had nothing left...its was just ridiculous....curry did not have to work on the defensive side at all- and delly was like dead..lol...shumpert couldnt even lift his arm over his head- lebron had the highest usage i have ever seen....

i gotta say- the hope was pretty much dead by Game 6...the Cavs just didnt have any ammo left at all.........this year at least they can say they have their team and are giving it their best shot and thats all you can ask for.

I just hope we get a Game 7.....I dont know how any fans that are not directly Warriors fans could not be hoping for a Game 7...it would be soooo fascinating to see how LEBron and Curry and co. reacted.
4-2 is still 4-2. I understand what you are saying. You have a little more hope this year but if the out come is 4-2 its still the same and on top of that no Green for 1 game and No Bogut for GS so in a way it is worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.