• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i hope so....every time Cleveland is the favorite and gets a little momentum they seem to take a step back though and that worries me. EVERYONe needs to be on their game from the tip.

i really have ZERO clue how this game goes...nothin would surprise me- LeBron going for 50...Curry going for 50.....or for 12...i really have ZERO clue how this plays out tonight...wish i had some kind of read on it but i dont...

I think we're going to see Curry from game 4 to be honest with you. But they need help from the supporting cast. Green will obviously help but Barnes can't miss all those open looks tonight

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Avery Bradley, Jae Crowder, and No. 3 pick?
i doubt they do that.....pick one of Crowder or Bradley, #3 and maybe a future later draft pick.....The Suns? Bledsoe, Len and a pick......Hornets- Zeller, MKG and a pick....all of those would be deals id consider if i were the Cavs for Love.

looks like Mo Will is coming back- and i imagine frye and jefferson will as well- but delly, mozgov, smith are all due for substantial raises and its very doubtful all 3 of those guys are back- and up in the air if even 2 of them will be back. that could inform their decision as well.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we're going to see Curry from game 4 to be honest with you. But they need help from the supporting cast. Green will obviously help but Barnes can't miss all those open looks tonight
i think we are more likely to see Game 4 Curry as well. 2 more days off- he should be movin pretty well. Bogut does screen very well and plays strong interior D- so they will lose that- but its not like they NEED Bogut at all....im almost pissed he is hurt to be honest- id rather have the warriors go with traditional big men that just go totally small.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think we are more likely to see Game 4 Curry as well. 2 more days off- he should be movin pretty well. Bogut does screen very well and plays strong interior D- so they will lose that- but its not like they NEED Bogut at all....im almost pissed he is hurt to be honest- id rather have the warriors go with traditional big men that just go totally small.

Agree about Bogut. Bogut being out is better for the Warriors. He's been shit since game 2 and been really bad in Cleveland. Warriors are better off without him and going small ball from the jump. Interested to see if they throw Iggy in the lineup and go small or if they remain big and start Festus

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i doubt they do that.....pick one of Crowder or Bradley, #3 and maybe a future later draft pick.....The Suns? Bledsoe, Len and a pick......Hornets- Zeller, MKG and a pick....all of those would be deals id consider if i were the Cavs for Love.

looks like Mo Will is coming back- and i imagine frye and jefferson will as well- but delly, mozgov, smith are all due for substantial raises and its very doubtful all 3 of those guys are back- and up in the air if even 2 of them will be back. that could inform their decision as well.

Bledsoe and a pick is probably even too much. He would be a good 2 guard but I would rather have Bradley.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am really interested to see how Curry responds tonight. He had his best game in Game 4 in Cleveland. I think all the talk about how he is failing to live up to expectations and how Kyrie is outplaying him are starting to get to Curry- and i think he will either respond by going nuts and showing why he was the unanimous MVP and popping champange in Clevelands locker room a 2nd time in 2 years-- OR -- he will continue on the course he is going where no one could really defend calling him the best player alive after being totally and completely outplayed by both LeBron and probably Kyrie in this series....i really dont see much in between...

its why i relaly hope for Game 7....that will show who has steel in their backbone.
He needs to do something. 2 so so Finals is not a good look for an MVP.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Avery Bradley, Jae Crowder, and No. 3 pick?
Not just for Love. Cavs would have to throw in someone else. Love lost a lot of trade value plus he has big contract. Maybe Crowder and Bradley for Love. No way you get the #3 pick.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will going back and forth between this game and the USA soccer game. Maybe the GS(GS favor) game will be over by the time the USA game comes on.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also if the bench can play like they have been GS will be fine.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

out of all 3 of them I can see Delly coming back.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm very surprised with Jefferson. I thought he would start to falter near the end of the season. He's been the Cavs most effective and productive bench players. It would be smart of him to come back and try to win a ring, whether they win or lose this series.

At this juncture, I think Mo Williams just takes a spot on the bench. If Frye comes back, that's huge for you guys.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not just for Love. Cavs would have to throw in someone else. Love lost a lot of trade value plus he has big contract. Maybe Crowder and Bradley for Love. No way you get the #3 pick.

Yeah I would expect them to throw in some pieces or just no draft pick like you said.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm very surprised with Jefferson. I thought he would start to falter near the end of the season. He's been the Cavs most effective and productive bench players. It would be smart of him to come back and try to win a ring, whether they win or lose this series.

At this juncture, I think Mo Williams just takes a spot on the bench. If Frye comes back, that's huge for you guys.
Frye is under contract for about 8 million a year- i actually thin ka little less off the top of my head- for the next 2 years....thats a nice contract...the only reason ithink the Cavs could even entertain dealing Love is that at least they have Frye who could remain their 3 pt shooting big- thats a very hard role to fill.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree about Bogut. Bogut being out is better for the Warriors. He's been shit since game 2 and been really bad in Cleveland. Warriors are better off without him and going small ball from the jump. Interested to see if they throw Iggy in the lineup and go small or if they remain big and start Festus
U know who I think lost some money in these Finals Ezeli. He hasnt looked like he can be a starter for a team.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frye is under contract for about 8 million a year- i actually thin ka little less off the top of my head- for the next 2 years....thats a nice contract...the only reason ithink the Cavs could even entertain dealing Love is that at least they have Frye who could remain their 3 pt shooting big- thats a very hard role to fill.

I think Frye could step in and fill the offensive void that Love takes up, although not as effective because he's not the caliber of player that Love is. Frye's going to be making under $8 mil per, which isn't overly bad.

Channing Frye

Trading Love gets the Cavs quality depth on the bench, which is the difference in this series.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U know who I think lost some money in these Finals Ezeli. He hasnt looked like he can be a starter for a team.

Agree 100%. Biyombo looking like he's getting a better contract than Ezeli

Status
Not open for further replies.