• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you believe everything anonymous people say on internet message boards?

Like I said, I will not hold it against him but I call complete bullshit. If you want to take his word for it, that's your choice.

You're a disgrace

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you believe everything anonymous people say on internet message boards?

Like I said, I will not hold it against him but I call complete bullshit. If you want to take his word for it, that's your choice.

DEFINITELY hear you on THIS part, though...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if LeBron somehow improbably pulls off this comeback- it has to go down as by far the crowning achievement of his career and one of the best sports stories ever right?

lets ball park the Cavs have a 60% chance to win tonight, and then a 33% chance of winning Game 7....that computes to a chance of 20% to win it all.....does that seem reasonable?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if LeBron somehow improbably pulls off this comeback- it has to go down as by far the crowning achievement of his career and one of the best sports stories ever right?[/B]

lets ball park the Cavs have a 60% chance to win tonight, and then a 33% chance of winning Game 7....that computes to a chance of 20% to win it all.....does that seem reasonable?

would that include crying loud enough to get Green kicked out in game 5...?:lol:

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if LeBron somehow improbably pulls off this comeback- it has to go down as by far the crowning achievement of his career and one of the best sports stories ever right?

I'd have to say that's a significant notch in the belt. No team has ever come back from being down 3-1 in a Finals. To do it against this team would be significantly impressive. And at this juncture, we can't even say that it was Lebron's team that helped him out as the only consistent help he's had is from Kyrie, and that's about it.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd have to say that's a significant notch in the belt. No team has ever come back from being down 3-1 in a Finals. To do it against this team would be significantly impressive. And at this juncture, we can't even say that it was Lebron's team that helped him out as the only consistent help he's had is from Kyrie, and that's about it.

yeah, it's never been done before but I guess the first time HAS to happen at some point. I just ain't buyin' that this is the year it happens, though...

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah I just had this conversation with someone... and thats exactly where I put the percentages.

avalon2423

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would give Cleveland high % (like 70-75%) that they win this game tonight, but I would have to give them less than 10% chance they win game 7 in Golden State.

Status
Not open for further replies.