• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:I don't know about all that. if MY team's winning huge I don't get bored...

maybe that's just ME, though...

Same here....this is a potential title winner for the Dubs, and if it's a lopsided affair that makes it even better....but I don't think we'll see one of those tonight.
I have a feeling it's gonna be a close one all throughout.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They did it without leading their team in Usage. Meaning someone else on their team had the ball more than they did.

Or it could also mean they chucked up more shots per minutes on the floor....and in Kobe's & KD's case, I bet half of their 25 were FT's.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or it could also mean they chucked up more shots per minutes on the floor....and in the case of Kobe & KD, I bet half of those 25 were FT's.

In the 2002 Finals when Kobe averaged 27ppg, he played more minutes than Shaq and took 14 fewer shots.

In the 2012 Finals when Durant averaged 30ppg, he played more minutes than Westbrook and took 16 fewer shots.

They both averaged about 5 FT per game.

There goes that theory.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the 2002 Finals when Kobe averaged 27ppg, he played more minutes than Shaq and took 14 fewer shots.

In the 2012 Finals when Durant averaged 30ppg, he played more minutes than Westbrook and took 16 fewer shots.

There goes that theory.

Small sample sizes means nothing. They're ballhogs.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am really interested to see how Curry responds tonight. He had his best game in Game 4 in Cleveland. I think all the talk about how he is failing to live up to expectations and how Kyrie is outplaying him are starting to get to Curry- and i think he will either respond by going nuts and showing why he was the unanimous MVP and popping champange in Clevelands locker room a 2nd time in 2 years-- OR -- he will continue on the course he is going where no one could really defend calling him the best player alive after being totally and completely outplayed by both LeBron and probably Kyrie in this series....i really dont see much in between...

its why i relaly hope for Game 7....that will show who has steel in their backbone.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously you've been gone too long and got lost somewhere along the way, kid.
You should get some rest, you seem disoriented.
remember that dark knight of gotham hyberbole over harvey? what a joke...that guy is the biggest prima donna little girl that i have seen in baseball in years...ive never seen a guy kiss up to the media and kiss that much ass when things are doing good only to just punk out and act like a complete little crybaby coward when things are going bad.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Small sample sizes means nothing. They're ballhogs.

Well, its the exact sample size we were talking about. Recap:

1) I said that Kobe and Durant are the only players to average 25 in a Finals without leading their team in Usage. Kobe in 2002, Durant in 2012.

2) You implied its because they're ballhogs

3) I pointed out that the stat was specifically about NOT leading their team in usage... aka not being ball hogs.

4) You implied that their usage wasn't as high because they managed to get up more shot attempts in less time (demonstrating your lack of understanding of usage)

5) I pointed out that in fact the opposite is true.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am really interested to see how Curry responds tonight. He had his best game in Game 4 in Cleveland. I think all the talk about how he is failing to live up to expectations and how Kyrie is outplaying him are starting to get to Curry- and i think he will either respond by going nuts and showing why he was the unanimous MVP and popping champange in Clevelands locker room a 2nd time in 2 years-- OR -- he will continue on the course he is going where no one could really defend calling him the best player alive after being totally and completely outplayed by both LeBron and probably Kyrie in this series....i really dont see much in between...

its why I really hope for Game 7....that will show who has steel in their backbone.

careful what you wish for....

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Cleveland wins tonight.....as much as I hate to say it
i hope so....every time Cleveland is the favorite and gets a little momentum they seem to take a step back though and that worries me. EVERYONe needs to be on their game from the tip.

i really have ZERO clue how this game goes...nothin would surprise me- LeBron going for 50...Curry going for 50.....or for 12...i really have ZERO clue how this plays out tonight...wish i had some kind of read on it but i dont...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A couple invited my wife and I over to watch the game. I had to turn them down. Any other game this year I would've said yes.

This is crunch time. I need to be somewhere safe. Somewhere where I can throw things, scream obscenities, and overall be way more intense and emotional about a game than a 30 year old man should be.

I would do the same and you better believe everyone in my house better watch themselves because I could be throwing things.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
remember that dark knight of gotham hyberbole over harvey? what a joke...that guy is the biggest prima donna little girl that i have seen in baseball in years...ive never seen a guy kiss up to the media and kiss that much ass when things are doing good only to just punk out and act like a complete little crybaby coward when things are going bad.

like I said....
You should get some rest, you seem disoriented.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they should look to trade him for a package that includes a player who is actually a spot up shooter, a guy who is defense first and a pick. The reason Love doesn't fit what the Cavs do is because he's not a spot up shooter, but that's the role he's relegated to.

I don't think it needs to necessarily be a helluva a package, but it needs to be a good one that fits better with what the Cavs do.

Avery Bradley, Jae Crowder, and No. 3 pick?

Status
Not open for further replies.