• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
putting all 10K Vcash on GS. No way in hell GS lets this go to game 7

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you can answer because you are a non Cavs fan. You just suck LeBron's cock. Truth be told. Peace.
Ok, I'll answer the question.

Anyone that wants to put an asterisk on a potential Cavs championship for the warriors missing Bogut is going to have to put an even bigger asterisk on the warriors championship last year.

I gave Warriors full credit last year for being the best team from day 1 to game 6 of the Finals and for beating everyone that was put in front of them.

The notion of an asterisk for bogut's injury is absolutely ludicrous.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if the fact that LBJ hasn't had an outstanding game in this series until Dray is out is a coincidence- and is it something most people are willing to acknowledge?

Yeah 32, 11, 6 is just above average not great lol

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did everyone miss game 3? Lebron didn't have a good game til game 5? Seriously lol

He also was good in game 1. His only bad games IMO were games 2 and 4

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah possibly...last tuesday night i couldnt stop throwing up...helluva an ab workout lemme tell ya! was REALLY REALLY close to going to the ER because i had to be just so freaking dehydrated from throwing up all day and barely eating...sucks.

i read Tom Clancy- the Cardinal of the Kremlin when i was sick----- they described an insane KGB interrogation method- where they would knock you out with drugs...youd wake up in a pitch black swimming pool that was body temperature in a wet suit, floating in buoyant salt water that was perfectly matched to body temperatue..yourd under water but have breathing stuff- but cant move....its 100% TOTAL sensory deprivation...after a while you literally think you are dead and start losing your mind until they have a voice tlak to you an get you to tell all your secrets......it was freaking CRAZY..

I'll have to check out that book. Sounds interesting.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the playoffs he doesn't have nearly enough. And I also wonder if there's a game where he was as effective at any point in his career as far as overall game goes.

2012 vs the Celtics, game 6 in the ECF, Heat were down 3-2 and LeBron came out from the opening tip and just decimated the Celtics. Single handedly ripped their hearts out, on their floor. Best game I've ever seen him play, in a very big moment. One of the best playoff performances ever by anyone.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I remember correctly.....he used his aunt or uncle dying as an excuse a few years ago on Fan Nation for not showing up another time.

Come on , DJ.....

I know you don't like him, Most people here don't.

But, Sometimes we forget that there is actually another human being on the other side of our taunts.

I am the last person to try to tell someone else what they should and shouldn't say because I have posted some very disgusting things.

I remember a month or two back, I got into a pissing contest with @True Lakers Fan because he called me a Troll. So, I said the most vile shit imaginable about his mom. As a woman, I thought about it a few days later and apologized because it was uncalled for....and guess what?

He had just lost his mom not long before I spouted my vitriol.

So had @trojanfan12.

Do you know how shitty I felt?

Wiggy deserves every sports related taunt he receives. He totally stayed away longer because he didn't want to eat that KFC bucket of crow.

But, to say he's lying about someone dying?

That's ridiculous.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,218.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on , DJ.....

I know you don't like him, Most people here don't.

But, Sometimes we forget that there is actually another human being on the other side of our taunts.

I am the last person to try to tell someone else what they should and shouldn't say because I have posted some very disgusting things.

I remember a month or two back, I got into a pissing contest with @True Lakers Fan because he called me a Troll. So, I said the most vile shit imaginable about his mom. As a woman, I thought about it a few days later and apologized because it was uncalled for....and guess what?

He had just lost his mom not long before I spouted my vitriol.

So had @trojanfan12.

Do you know how shitty I felt?

Wiggy deserves every sports related taunt he receives. He totally stayed away longer because he didn't want to eat that KFC bucket of crow.

But, to say he's lying about someone dying?

That's ridiculous.

Not really. You can cover for him all you want but the fact is when we were on FN.....he claimed an aunt or uncle died.....that's why he disappeared in a similar scenario. Either his family is dying off at a rapid pace (maybe they have unhealthy genes, who knows) or he's lying his ass off.

If he presents an obituary or a social media profile verifying it......I'll glady eat some crow and apologize. After the shit he pulled with myself and Mick stalking us on FB......fuck him. I already know I'm going to Hell so I couldn't care less what he (or anybody else) thinks. Fuck him straight in his pussy.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really. You can cover for him all you want but the fact is when we were on FN.....he claimed an aunt or uncle died.....that's why he disappeared in a similar scenario. Either his family is dying off at a rapid pace (maybe they have unhealthy genes, who knows) or he's lying his ass off.

If he presents an obituary or a social media profile verifying it......I'll glady eat some crow and apologize. After the shit he pulled with myself and Mick stalking us on FB......fuck him. I already know I'm going to Hell so I couldn't care less what he (or anybody else) thinks. Fuck him straight in his pussy.

Present an obituary?

* stares in stunned silence*

I never said he deserves mercy for any past misdeeds and I am very aware of his track record.

Mick has clearly made his peace with the situation and even offered his condolences to Wiggy.

Obviously, there is no point in even continuing the conversation with you.

So, I'll just go back to basketball.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who the fuck would seriously present an obituary on a freaking message board? Are you out of your mind

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2012 vs the Celtics, game 6 in the ECF, Heat were down 3-2 and LeBron came out from the opening tip and just decimated the Celtics. Single handedly ripped their hearts out, on their floor. Best game I've ever seen him play, in a very big moment. One of the best playoff performances ever by anyone.

That's the only other night that I can recall where he was just flat out ridiculous. I just put this one a slight not above that given the team that this is coming against. When you pull this game out being down 3-1 to the defending champs and 73-win team....that's impressive.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just seems like to me some of you are going over-board on the Wiggy deal. I get it that he went over-board on the trash-talk, but seriously - It's just a game - Lighten up a bit

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Outside of turnup, I've probably had the most pissing matches with Wiggy. Should the Dubs win, I'm not even going to bother with my rant at this point - I'll know I was right regarding the Cavs and the season in general should the Dubs win. That's good enough for me.

But I always assume that if someone said they had a relative died, that they're being sincere.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it resets and takes two technical to get another suspension -
Ohh no doubt. I see Green being on his best behavior, at least what he can call best. So if he gets a technical he also is suspended? I think that is wrong, but I thought a T was also 1 point.

Status
Not open for further replies.