• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry isn't shit on defense lol cmon. He's actually pretty solid. Defended Westbrook the best out of anyone last series

He is stir fried dog shit.

Kyrie cooked that fool.

Westbrook cooked that fool.

It's extremely pronounced right now because he isn't getting it back on the other end like normal.

He is fucking awful.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way, Klay has never made an all defensive team either, but he is as good as any wing defender in the league (not named Kawhi).

Yup, although his strength is on ball defense but his off ball isn't to goodhe gets lost at times

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kyrie cooked that fool.

It's extremely pronounced right now because he isn't getting it back on the other end like normal.

He is fucking awful.

Westbrook shot like 34% against curry lol. Kyrie has had one good game

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read back to the posts on this thread prior to the start of the series. There's a large contingency of folks who have (or at least had) decided that Curry is clearly the best player in the NBA.

Of course, when I've spoken to folks who have real basketball backgrounds, they pick LeBron, but a lot of folks on this thread are sure Curry's the best. Most of them are Lakers and Heat fans - I wonder why they don't like Lebron?

Miami fans = jilted lovers
Lakers fans: Don't compare Lebron to my precious Kobe!

Scenario: you're a team captain in a pick-up game of NBA players and you've got the first pick. Do you take James or Curry?

Another hypothetical: You're the GM and the NBA is doing a complete re-draft. You have the #1 overall pick. LeBron is the no-brainer pick.

They should just rename the "MVP" award to "Player of the Year". If people are being honest about what most VALUABLE means, then LeBron wins it every year.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone see that two people got fired yesterday?

One for calling a 3 year old girl a homophobic slur intended for men, which is a real headscratcher.

The other for calling a certain Cavs player a Bitch, for not knowing the mental aptitude of Latinos and saying that Jews are cheap....on a live podcast.

#StupidIsAsStupidDoes

Cavaliers Fan Fired for Sending Awful Tweet About Riley Curry to Steph Curry’s Sister

Magic and Rays reporter Emily Austen fired after racist comments in video

I'm not down with calling three year olds faggots, but regarding the shit Austen said, people are just too damn sensitive. She was trying to be funny, but there are too many pussies out there who have pussy feelings that get hurt.

She called Jews stingy, Mexicans stupid and Chinese good at math. Big fucking deal. Like everyone that looks at her doesn't assume that she sucked a dozen and a half dicks just to be put on TV in the first place.

They're just fucking words, folks.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the Cavs last 5 wins... they won by an average of 30 points per game.

Its easy to gloss over that stat like 'ok'... but if you really think about it... that is nuts. I don't care if they're playing the sixers 5 times in a row... that's crazy.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not down with calling three year olds faggots, but regarding the shit Austen said, people are just too damn sensitive. She was trying to be funny, but there are too many pussies out there who have pussy feelings that get hurt.

She called Jews stingy, Mexicans stupid and Chinese good at math. Big fucking deal. Like everyone that looks at her doesn't assume that she sucked a dozen and a half dicks just to be put on TV in the first place.

They're just fucking words, folks.

She was stupid, Slink.

She represents Fox Sports, the Rays and the Magic.

I actually listened to it and didn't find offense to anything she said and I live in a house of full blooded and partial Mexican Americans.

I don't know the racial makeup of the fanbases in those areas....Not to be racial, but it's close to water....so...lol

But, had she said.that in LA?

She couldn't be on the sidelines...that's 65% of the folks in the stands at some Dodger games.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually listened to it and didn't find offense to anything she said and I live in a house of full blooded and partial Mexican Americans.

I'm half Jew and she didn't bother me either. I bet your landscaping is immaculate.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm half Jew and she didn't bother me either. I bet your landscaping is immaculate.

Yeah, and the shifty part was at the end.

The guy that was in the roundtable told her " We might have to hire you, because you're gonna get fired ".

Didn't stop them from loading that shit, unedited, on the net.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Westbrook shot the % because he can be a bricklayer.

It had nothing to do with Curry.

Please stop.

Nah. Go look at stats and then come back to me. lol curry is a solid defender. You're just saying that because the media says it

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, and the shifty part was at the end.

The guy that was in the roundtable told her " We might have to hire you, because you're gonna get fired ".

Didn't stop them from loading that shit, unedited, on the net.

She probably refused to blow them.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kyrie cooked that fool.

He is fucking awful.

So because the two premiere scoring PG's in the NBA, other than Curry himself torched him, he's awful at defense? He's not a great defender, but he's not awful either. This is coming from a guy who considered him legit the worst defensive PG in the NBA 2 years ago.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah. Go look at stats and then come back to me. lol curry is a solid defender. You're just saying that because the media says it

"LEAVE CURRY ALONE!"

hqdefault.jpg

@Mecca, can you imagine this cat if Curry fielded a fraction of the ridicule that James does?

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So because the two premiere scoring PG's in the NBA, other than Curry himself torched him, he's awful at defense? He's not a great defender, but he's not awful either. This is coming from a guy who considered him legit the worst defensive PG in the NBA 2 years ago.

No those guys cook everyone..

Curry is a shit defender...PERIOD.

Status
Not open for further replies.