• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand your point here. I think for most-well maybe just for me- I tend to think he picked Kyrie because he chose to go back to Cleveland when Kyrie was already there and had been established as the franchise player. I find it hard to believe that he would've gone back had he not really wanted to play with Kyrie.

Sure. He wanted to play with Kyrie. He also wanted to return to Cleveland. He combination of 2 attractions + Wiggins drew LeBron in. That does not make Kyrie his first choice.

If Kyrie and Wiggins had been in Philly, Toronto or Detroit, he would not have signed there because there were other, better options that would have improved his chances of winning. It was the combination of Cleveland and some young talent that brought LeBron back, yet people seem to be completely overlooking the Cleveland factor.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if you think Love is a bad matchup for the warriors... having him out really hurts the Cavs depth.

Good luck tonight, Buddy.

If you get swept, Kyrie to the 76ers for the #1 pick, sign Conley draft Simmmons come back stronger next year!

#FrownUpsideDown

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure. He wanted to play with Kyrie. He also wanted to return to Cleveland. He combination of 2 attractions + Wiggins drew LeBron in. That does not make Kyrie his first choice.

If Kyrie and Wiggins had been in Philly, Toronto or Detroit, he would not have signed there because there were other, better options that would have improved his chances of winning. It was the combination of Cleveland and some young talent that brought LeBron back, yet people seem to be completely overlooking the Cleveland factor.

Agree.

It was a combination of factors.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn...even without Love?

I think the Warriors learned their lesson last series.

They are going for the knockout punch on the Cavs as soon as the bell rings.
Believeland baby.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,518.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Irving and James are going to have to ball out and each get 30 points for them to win. Tristan Thompson will have to play well also, probably need him to get 15-18 or so.

However......it's in Cleveland.

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like how it was even money when Love was questionable and Cleveland moved to 1 point favorite after he was declared out :dhd:

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,518.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cavs need to move TT to PF and start Mozgov at C.....pound the ball inside with those 2 and James.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cavs need to move TT to PF and start Mozgov at C.....pound the ball inside with those 2 and James.

I disagree. Golden State proved that would not work last year. Their small lineup was able to defend Cleveland's big one, and Mozgov had absolutely nobody he could check. Dubs go small to counter Clevland being big.

I actually think Love being out improves Cleveland's chances tonight. Not because they are better without him, but because of the wounded animal factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.