• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last team to come back from an 0-2 deficit was the DWade led 2006 Miami Heat. If only LeBron could team up with him right now....

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to apologize for my previous post. I couldn't resist. I tried. I made it two days. I just cant help myself.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok. I actually agree with most of this. He used his influence to do the best he could with the resources he had in Cleveland. Where I disagree with the "handpicked roster" thing is that it implies that LeBron chose Kyrie. He did not. Kyrie + assets to deal for Love were merely good enough to get him to come back to Cleveland. He chose the city more than he chose the players. Not the ideal situation he would have chosen in terms of winning. What other star caliber player could he have gotten for Wiggins? Sometimes you have to settle for what is available. Love was the best on the market at the time.

Maybe we are arguing semantics, but I think that is a pretty huge difference, IMO. Doing the best with what you are given is not the same as hand picking a roster.
I understand your point here. I think for most-well maybe just for me- I tend to think he picked Kyrie because he chose to go back to Cleveland when Kyrie was already there and had been established as the franchise player. I find it hard to believe that he would've gone back had he not really wanted to play with Kyrie.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last team to come back from an 0-2 deficit was the DWade led 2006 Miami Heat. If only LeBron could team up with him right now....
Wade was phenomenal that series.

LeBron also pulled it off against the Pistons in 2007. That was the series he had the epic game 5.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade was phenomenal that series.

LeBron also pulled it off against the Pistons in 2007. That was the series he had the epic game 5.

Good point, I should have clarified and said last team to come back 0-2 in the finals.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing to worry about if you're the Cavs. Steph and Klay played like dog shit in game 1, then improved in game 2. But we've yet to see those two go off like they've done in other series. Some of this could be attributed to the defense that they put on those two. If the Cavs play defense the same way they have, it's great, but also created easy opportunities for others to have success like the first 2 games.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look man, at this point you just gotta get desperate. So with that said, you gotta send in James Jones at some point, and have him slap the hell outta Draymond Green to rile him up. If Green doesn't respond back, you keep bringing in all the scrubs(Dahntay Jones,etc.) to cheap shot Draymond until they ALL get kicked out of the game, hopefully bringing Draymond down with them in games 3 and 4.
I mean, that sounds crazy, but what other adjustment does Cleveland have at this point?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Lue is smart, he go to extra small ball and start Delly or Shump and move Lebron to the PF

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look man, at this point you just gotta get desperate. So with that said, you gotta send in James Jones at some point, and have him slap the hell outta Draymond Green to rile him up. If Green doesn't respond back, you keep bringing in all the scrubs(Dahntay Jones,etc.) to cheap shot Draymond until they ALL get kicked out of the game, hopefully bringing Draymond down with them in games 3 and 4.
I mean, that sounds crazy, but what other adjustment does Cleveland have at this point?

Multiple dick punches!

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Starting Richard Jefferson would be suicide. He isn't going to do crap against the Dubs.

I would go with Shump or Delly if he wants to move Lebron to PF. If he wants to keep Lebron at SF then Frye is the clear option

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Kevin Love tonight. Sorry, Dubs.

I actually feel really bad for Kevin Love. He hasn't been good this finals, but it hasn't been horrible either... but he is being scapegoated for this thing so bad. I am not sure how Kyrie has escaped this scapegoating to the degree Kevin has, but whatever. I think the Cavs will play better tonight, and may even win tonight. Which will only prove the unfair scapegoating right, even thought I don't think it is.

It reminds me of what happened to Chris Bosh in Miami when things weren't going right. Making a #1 option all of a sudden a #3 option who has to defer part of his game to create space for two others is something almost every #1 option in NBA history would have difficulties overcoming.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if you think Love is a bad matchup for the warriors... having him out really hurts the Cavs depth.

Status
Not open for further replies.