• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not that talented on photo-shop, but I have revised a previous photo just for Wiggy

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
more of a reason to trade for Love. They get that big time Vet but Jerry west said no. He thought Thompson was going to be good. Little side note: Cavs pick TT over Thompson. that has to hurt also.

No, wanting to develop what they had is exactly why you don't trade for Love. I do agree though that the Cavs are probably kicking themselves when the look at what they are paying TT and what Thompson has become.

Although, to be fair, no one knew Thompson was going to be this good.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, wanting to develop what they had is exactly why you don't trade for Love. I do agree though that the Cavs are probably kicking themselves when the look at what they are paying TT and what Thompson has become.

I think it was a tactical error in which Lebron may have told them that he wants to win now and they tried to build a winning team instantly like Miami - and to be fair - they did get to the finals. No one anticipated that Kid Curry would be a sensation by the end of the season. I have always favored developing talent for the future over mortgaging your future for right now. Then again - I've never been married either:heh:

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dirty, stinky, filthy LIIIIIIEEEEES!

TT= Goat

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they lose this year they have no shot at winning one. They will need to do something and for some reason i can see LBJ getting desperate and want owner ship to sign Howard. Howard wont be their answer. He is also on a decline. Yeah he can defend the middle and help on defense but him and LBJ on the decline wont look good for the future.
OMG if Cleveland signs Howard then they will never get a ring. He is would be a disaster. At this point in his career not sure how many big time contending franchises would want Howard. That is a headache I wouldn't want.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always enjoy the excitement before a big game. This is a huge game as it basically will tell the series.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG if Cleveland signs Howard then they will never get a ring. He is would be a disaster. At this point in his career not sure how many big time contending franchises would want Howard. That is a headache I wouldn't want.

Spurs could salvage his career.

But, I hope they get Pau instead.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,518.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Omg....this is a hell of a coincidence that his article comes out the day after our discussion about Lebron and the Cavs.

@bksballer89 , @tlance , @gordontrue , @trojanfan12 , @LAD , @ChiefsLakers67 .....

It's all here.

When Lebron contacted the Cavs, how he controls the narrative by taking 2 year deals, how he is passive aggressive, how he has Gilbert on his knees. How Dan screwed himself not listening to Tom Izzo.

The uneasy alliance between King James and King Gilbert

Somebody is reading what we have to say on tHoop???

Status
Not open for further replies.