• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Omg....this is a hell of a coincidence that his article comes out the day after our discussion about Lebron and the Cavs.

@bksballer89 , @tlance , @gordontrue , @trojanfan12 , @LAD , @ChiefsLakers67 .....

It's all here.

When Lebron contacted the Cavs, how he controls the narrative by taking 2 year deals, how he is passive aggressive, how he has Gilbert on his knees. How Dan screwed himself not listening to Tom Izzo.

The uneasy alliance between King James and King Gilbert

No question he has all the power here. I have joked in the past (not totally joking) that part of LeBron's motive for returning is to exact financial revenge on Gilbert by making him pay excessive luxury tax.

Still though, this does not mean he hand-picked the roster!

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, you're right. it's almost disgusting...

now I won't go as far as saying that the Cavs have no chance...but these last 2 games tell ME that these teams don't even belong on the same floor together...

we'll see if that still holds true tonight, though...

They're on home ground, naturally they stand a chance. But the Warriors should still be seen as favourites.

Sadly I won't be able to watch tonight as it starts at 2am over here

dirtboy068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When he got back to back traveling calls in Oakland.....I was stunned. I was thinking the refs wanted the Warriors to win.

No matter what anyone think of James ( I myself like to see James loose) he doesn't get superstar treatment from the refs like the greats did in the generation before Jame's. James is fouled every time he touches the ball it seems. I'm sure a lot has to do with his playing style and getting to the rim. I don't think his whining about it helps either.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:spit:

Keep telling yourself that.

You still have not answered my question though, because you know I am right. If these same collection of players + organizational control were available in another city, would he have signed there?

Just because he has influence now, does not mean he picked the roster. The collection of assets he started with in Cleveland were not nearly as strong as what a few others had. Because the assets were not that great, it has limited the opportunities to further improve. He went back because it was Home, yet you keep ignoring that fact.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You still have not answered my question though, because you know I am right. If these same collection of players + organizational control were available in another city, would he have signed there?

Just because he has influence now, does not mean he picked the roster. The collection of assets he started with in Cleveland were not nearly as strong as what a few others had. Because the assets were not that great, it has limited the opportunities to further improve. He went back because it was Home, yet you keep ignoring that fact.

I have answered your question, more than once. Your inability to understand it does not mean it wasn't answered. I told you exactly which players he picked, I told you why he picked Cleveland and I even listed which Heat players he was looking for younger versions of.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tyronne Lue just said Richard Jefferson is starting in place of Love.

Will be interesting to see how they match up.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, they were saying that on SportsCenter...

imo good luck going against Draymond...

Pretty sure Lebron will guard Draymond. Makes more sense because it kind of negates a lot of things in the P&R, with Lebron being able to switch out. The guards will just have to try to attack RJeff and Irving off the dribble more.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Cavs would just follow this plan, they have an excellent shot at winning:

Post up Lebron James and let him take it the hole or kick it out to Irving or Smith for a three while Thompson and Mosgov crash the boards. They'll get a ton of calls for James and they will dominate the glass

Status
Not open for further replies.