• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be interesting to see how Lebron responds tonight. Made a 4 hour round trip drive today, so I listened to a lot of sportstalk radio. Quite a few were saying that Lebeon's demeanor and body language suggest that he has "accepted his fate." They were saying that if the Cavs fall behind by double digits, Lebron will check out.

Lebron likes to spend the early part of games getting his teammates involved. I think the best chance the Cavs have is for Lebron to "take the temperature of the team" early in the first quarter and if they don't seem like they have it, he should go into MJ/Kobe mode and try to win it himself.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be interesting to see how Lebron responds tonight. Made a 4 hour round trip drive today, so I listened to a lot of sportstalk radio. Quite a few were saying that Lebeon's demeanor and body language suggest that he has "accepted his fate." They were saying that if the Cavs fall behind by double digits, Lebron will check out.

Lebron likes to spend the early part of games getting his teammates involved. I think the best chance the Cavs have is for Lebron to "take the temperature of the team" early in the first quarter and if they don't seem like they have it, he should go into MJ/Kobe mode and try to win it himself.

I think the LAST thing LeClown ever wants to do is play hero ball, but that's just my opinion...

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LEBRON score 40+ points and saves his legacy tonight for at least one game.

The vultures are ready to pounce on him, but he will dig deep and make sure it doesn't happen in game 3.

Although, I don't say that with as much confidence as I might have in 2006-2013

It is a bit sad to see one of the all-time greats ever so slightly diminished and starting the slow arc downwards.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LEBRON score 40+ points and saves his legacy tonight for at least one game.

The vultures are ready to pounce on him, but he will dig deep and make sure it doesn't happen in game 3.

Although, I don't say that with as much confidence as I might have in 2006-2013

It is a bit sad to see one of the all-time greats ever so slightly diminished and starting the slow arc downwards.
Really makes you appreciate what greatness is all about with Tim Duncan - Given the choice I think TD has been twice the player, leader, took less money and let the coach be the coach.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'll be interesting to see how Cleveland's adjustments will play out. I'm hoping for a great shooting night from Steph and Klay to offset the anticipated enhanced play from the Cavs.

It's sad to see that Wiggy apparently doesn't want to post with us anymore. Because he's a Cleveland fan, I thought that he'd be a lot tougher. That said, I hope that the only reason he's not posting is because he's ashamed, not because there's something bad that happened in his life. Enjoy the game everyone!

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really makes you appreciate what greatness is all about with Tim Duncan - Given the choice I think TD has been twice the player, leader, took less money and let the coach be the coach.

that IS the one thing you always had to respect about the Spurs(even if I DO dislike the sumbitches). the players they get usually buy into their system and are generally pretty much ego-less...

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that IS the one thing you always had to respect about the Spurs(even if I DO dislike the sumbitches). the players they get usually buy into their system and are generally pretty much ego-less...
Yeah - they keep putting greatness and Lebotard in the same sentence and they don't mesh in my mind. Greatness and Magic Johnson, Yes, Greatness and Tim Duncan, Yes, Greatness and Kobe Bryant - Yes, Greatness and Lebron - NO

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'll be interesting to see how Cleveland's adjustments will play out. I'm hoping for a great shooting night from Steph and Klay to offset the anticipated enhanced play from the Cavs.

It's sad to see that Wiggy apparently doesn't want to post with us anymore. Because he's a Cleveland fan, I thought that he'd be a lot tougher. That said, I hope that the only reason he's not posting is because he's ashamed, not because there's something bad that happened in his life. Enjoy the game everyone!

agreed that the Dubs are gonna have to muddle through whatever adjustments the Cavs are trying to cook up, but these guys are playing with a chip on their shoulder. I have no doubt they're up for the challenge...

as far as Wiggy goes, I think that everyone knew the guy was nothing but a front-runner, but THIS kind of disappearing act says all you need to know about the weakness in his resolve...

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No question he has all the power here. I have joked in the past (not totally joking) that part of LeBron's motive for returning is to exact financial revenge on Gilbert by making him pay excessive luxury tax.

Still though, this does not mean he hand-picked the roster!

Oh, he is doing his part to rapidly deplete Gilbert's bank account....lol

Folks might think Bron is a jerk.

But, he's a pretty savvy businessman.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No matter what anyone think of James ( I myself like to see James loose) he doesn't get superstar treatment from the refs like the greats did in the generation before Jame's. James is fouled every time he touches the ball it seems. I'm sure a lot has to do with his playing style and getting to the rim. I don't think his whining about it helps either.

He's so big, he really has to sell it.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have answered your question, more than once. Your inability to understand it does not mean it wasn't answered. I told you exactly which players he picked, I told you why he picked Cleveland and I even listed which Heat players he was looking for younger versions of.

So, you are saying that he would have chosen Kyrie and the chance to maybe get Love if they were in say, Washington? Ok buddy.

Here were the top possibilities in 2014

Miami- yes, they were older, but they were battle tested and had championship experience together

Chicago- he would have teamed with Rose, Noah, Gibson and a young Butler. Keep in mind, this is before we all knew Rose was not going to be Rose anymore.

Houston- playing with Harden and Howard would have been amusing, but still easily more experienced talent there than Cleveland. (Obviously this would have been a bad choice)

Clippers- they would have needed to pull a sign and trade, but they could have teamed LeBron with CP3 and either Blake or Jordan

Suns- were coming off a 48 win season with up and comers Bledsoe and Dragic. Also, Bledsoe had Rich Paul as an agent

All of these options were better win now destinations than Cleveland, whose best players had a grand total of 0 playoff games combined. The ONLY reason Cleveland was in the mix was because it was home for LeBron. Don't understand why you can't admit that.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,518.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're killing it in the comments. Even if this series only goes 5 games......we should pass 10k.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, he is doing his part to rapidly deplete Gilbert's bank account....lol

Folks might think Bron is a jerk.

But, he's a pretty savvy businessman.

well, yeah...

if LeBron makes Gilbert empty his pockets to make him happy, who's the bigger clown...?

Status
Not open for further replies.