• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,518.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My brother audited a gay store in Palm Springs a few years ago - my office gave him a hard time because they knew he was homophobic, so they asked him if they sold any assless chaps which are used by motorcyclists and the gays. He told them that he didn't even know what the hell they were. They really had a good laugh at his expense poor guy(I was laughing too):lol:

:pound:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be interesting to see how Lebron responds tonight. Made a 4 hour round trip drive today, so I listened to a lot of sportstalk radio. Quite a few were saying that Lebeon's demeanor and body language suggest that he has "accepted his fate." They were saying that if the Cavs fall behind by double digits, Lebron will check out.

Lebron likes to spend the early part of games getting his teammates involved. I think the best chance the Cavs have is for Lebron to "take the temperature of the team" early in the first quarter and if they don't seem like they have it, he should go into MJ/Kobe mode and try to win it himself.

In the last season of our Big 3, I was forced to accept the Spurs were just the better team by the time games 4 and 5 rolled around.
I think the players also knew it.

Hopefully James is having those same feelings now.

#sweep
#hoperefsdontextendseries

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quit drinking the fucking Kool-Aid. I have an avatar bet on the Warriors winning the series but they sure as fuck aren't going to sweep them. It's a must win and it's in Cleveland.....This is the game the Cavs need to win since they didn't get a split in Oakland.

LOL....If you really wanted to win tonight the Dubs would've been the $mart pick....
But hey, judging by your abysmal betting record, it's no wonder you picked the cadavers to win tonight.

Cleveland = Bereaveland.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL....If you really wanted to win tonight the Dubs would've been the $mart pick....
But hey, judging by your abysmal betting record, it's no wonder you picked the cadavers to win tonight.

Cleveland = Bereaveland.

if this starts off the way I THINK it will I think the Dubs are in good shape...

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,518.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cleveland = Bereaveland.

You don't have a whole lot more SportsHoopla cash than me, ass clown. I had a little over 1,300 before I placed my bets for the night.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't have a whole lot more SportsHoopla cash than me, ass clown. I had a little over 1,300 before I placed my bets for the night.

I rarely bet....but when I do I usually win about 75-80% of the time, sweetheart.

You're probably in the 20-30% range....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.