• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not saying Lebron's not a great player. It comes to a point where pointing out his warts gets him lower on the totem pole compared to Jordan and Pippen. Lebron does a lot of great things, there's no question in that.

That's the crap I can't stand about Lebroniacs. If you dare criticize him, you're a hater and denying what a great player he is. I don't think I or anyone else has ever said Lebron isn't a great player. Heck, I think we all agree that he's an all-time great player. He just happens to not stack up very well against guys like MJ, Kobe, Magic, etc. when it comes to winning titles.

He's also passive aggressive in how he handles his teammates which isn't a very good trait for anyone, but especially not a teams undisputed leader.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either way, I couldn't give a shit how this is spun. If it's the latter, then Griffin is overrated as a GM and Gilbert's a fucking dumbass for spending the insane amount of money that he did on this roster. If Wiggy wants to continue talking out of his ass about Arison being a cheap ass; then I'm cool with it. Because Arison can say he's spent half the money that Gilbert does and gets results.

@WiggyRuss I hope you get that.

He gets all of it, whether he'll ever admit it or not is another story.

#hibernation
#reallynotmissed
#reality
#notfunanymore

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They've all scattered as expected because of the expected (except to them) results.

#sweep
#LeMeltdown

yeah but it WAS kinda fun watching WiggityWack get slammed so often around here. the fact that he constantly spun off of whatever you guys told was hilarious most of the time...

ah well, like I said, the dude's PROBABLY coming up with a DOOZY for his return...

RazorsEdge

Go Local Sports Team
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,626.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the crap I can't stand about Lebroniacs. If you dare criticize him, you're a hater and denying what a great player he is. I don't think I or anyone else has ever said Lebron isn't a great player. Heck, I think we all agree that he's an all-time great player. He just happens to not stack up very well against guys like MJ, Kobe, Magic, etc. when it comes to winning titles.

He's also passive aggressive in how he handles his teammates which isn't a very good trait for anyone, but especially not a teams undisputed leader.
Yep. You can Lump Bird in there too. All ultra competitive A-holes with rings to back it up. The only guy with a ton of rings that is extremely chill is Duncan, but even he isn't passive aggressive, just passive.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@bksballer89 when I made out bet, I didn't envision 2 embarrassing games right out of the gate. Hopefully the home barn is what the Cavs need..

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not saying Lebron's not a great player. It comes to a point where pointing out his warts gets him lower on the totem pole compared to Jordan and Pippen. Lebron does a lot of great things, there's no question in that.

Jordan > LeBron > Pippen

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take them on the team I'm a fan of.

I don't give a shit how much "fun" a player is. As a fan, I want to see them winning championships because watching those is a hell of a lot more fun than watching them lose.

Pretty sure it's more fun to be a Warriors fan than a Cavs fan right about now.

Agreed your team winning is the best. But the fun of the sport counts (for me) too. I like watching players not on my team play well with style and fun too. What's great about the Warriors and being a fan is they are the best team out there AND the most fun to watch, the most entertaining brand of basketball. FOr years people were complaining no one played defense, no one passed the ball, etc. The Ws do it all and you can tell they love being teammates.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah but it WAS kinda fun watching WiggityWack get slammed so often around here. the fact that he constantly spun off of whatever you guys told was hilarious most of the time...

ah well, like I said, the dude's PROBABLY coming up with a DOOZY for his return...

Y'all realize you literally cannot stop talking about this Wiggy guy....

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again you are missing it. Jordan didn't beat them. The Bulls did. That was a great team around Jordan too.

Bingo.

Why do people try to make a team result all about 1 player? The Warriors are better than the Cavs because they have the better team. That does not mean Steph is better than LeBron.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that's pretty much how he handled things. He'd tell you that you suck, why you suck and what to do about it.

After the Lakers lost in the finals to the Celtics, he told Pau that he was too weak and needed to get into the weight room and get stronger. Pau listened and wasn't pushed around in the 2 title runs.

Not really a positive thing. Those Laker and Bulls teams did not win until teammates learned how to handle MJ and Kobe. In the end, the Bulls got there because:

A) MJ toned things down a bit
B) teammates developed thicker skin

While I would prefer the driven asshole to the passive aggressive star, neither makes for a perfect teammate. If you want to see what that looks like, go to San Antonio and watch Tim Duncan. He is driven and demands excellence from teammates, but he does it in more positive ways. One of the reasons I like Steph Curry so much is because I think he is similar to Duncan in this regard.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lastly, while everyone wants to make this all about LeBron, if you trade LeBron for prime Jordan, this Cavs team is not any better. In fact, there is a chance they might even be worse. Kyrie and Love would not be able to handle Jordan's fury.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lastly, while everyone wants to make this all about LeBron, if you trade LeBron for prime Jordan, this Cavs team is not any better. In fact, there is a chance they might even be worse. Kyrie and Love would not be able to handle Jordan's fury.

No, I am not saying LeBron is better than Mike. Just pointing out that comparing team records does not get close to telling the entire story.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is really funny.

Grunfeld is doing better than they did in the 90s and 00s though. Some of the decisions in those eras were ridiculously bad.

Yep. Unseld was kind of the opposite of Jerry West. A great big man especially in terms of rebounds & outlet passes. However - he was equally as bad in his role as coach/GM for the Bullets/Wizards. His bad trades are legendary. Chris Webber in his prime for an aging Mitch Richmond & Otis Thorpe? Are you kidding me? Unseld's friendship w/ Abe Pollin had a very negative effect on the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.