• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't it be fair to say that how the Cavs perform the next 2 game could totally reshape their roster?

I felt losing would be the end of either Love or Kyrie
If this continues I could see both.

And we would all laugh

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just curious if anyone out there still thinks Love will be dealt if the Cavs lose the Finals. I would say there is between no chance and zero chance hes dealt at this point.

View attachment 122843
i think anyone who has been paying attention would agree that firing Blatt and promoting Lue was the right move. You have to give Griffin credit for such a ballsy move. He stuck his neck out but knew what was the right thing to do.

thats crazy.lol.

the thing is- Griffin did not HAVE to make the move. He could have kept Blatt around as a scapegoat and fired him in the offseason if the Cavs dont/didnt win the title.

Instead- Griffin stuck HIS OWN NECK out there by firing a coach in 1st in the conference that led his team to the Finals the previous year. He did it because he knew it was the right move. You gotta give a guy credit for that. If it blew up in his face it would be him facing the axe.

very true...i think about 80% of the people thought it was a good move--- the people that didnt probably didnt understand the situation to make an informed judgment because its becoming more and more clear that this was a badly needed move.

Its funny- it took LeBron until year 13 to get a coach that he both RESPECTS and likes playing for.

"I don't know what happened," James said as he made his way out of the Air Canada Centre after sucking all the air out of it with his masterful 33-point, 11-rebound, six-assist, three-block performance. "It's just a feeling. I just remember last year, understanding the tough situation that we were about to get ourselves into with Ky [Irving] being hobbled, Kev [Kevin Love] being out, Shump [Iman Shumpert] being hobbled, Delly [Matthew Dellavedova] being hobbled -- I knew it was just going to be a tough, tall task.

"And this moment right here, I've been in this league for 13 years and I can't continue to not appreciate what I've been able to accomplish, what my guys have been able to accomplish and I guess that's what came over me. So I just got very emotional about it."

There was good reason for him be overwhelmed. Here he was, two championships, four MVP trophies and more than a thousand games played already to his name, unlocking a level of play that in some ways was better than he has ever played before.

#nothingonTV

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't it be fair to say that how the Cavs perform the next 2 game could totally reshape their roster?

I felt losing would be the end of either Love or Kyrie
If this continues I could see both.

You would have to think Love is gone...

Unless, they can force Doc into trading Chris Paul, they are better served keeping Kyrie.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, lotta folks at first loved the glory of representing our country in the Olympics, but now some are seeing that it puts mileage on their bodies and shortens their careers. thing I think most consider is they only have so many years to make their millions...least that's what I think...

Agree.

Hopefully we still have enough to take Gold.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, lotta folks at first loved the glory of representing our country in the Olympics, but now some are seeing that it puts mileage on their bodies and shortens their careers. thing I think most consider is they only have so many years to make their millions...least that's what I think...

I wouldn't go down there either right now....especially with the Zika virus getting worse and no end in sight.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(in before some clown retorts "neither was Kobe...":lol:)

In all seriousness, while Kobe was no doubt an asshole and difficult to play with. He was upfront with his teammates about it. Anyone who played for the Lakers knew exactly what he thought at any given time. There were no messages to his teammates delivered through the press or cryptic tweets. On the few occasions that he did say something to the press, he had already said the same thing to the teammate.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all seriousness, while Kobe was no doubt an asshole and difficult to play with. He was upfront with his teammates about it. Anyone who played for the Lakers knew exactly what he thought at any given time. There were no messages to his teammates delivered through the press or cryptic tweets. On the few occasions that he did say something to the press, he had already said the same thing to the teammate.

One thing I did absolutely respect out of Kobe outside of his work ethic. I loved his attitude as it related to teammates as well. Most saw an asshole (as did I), but I also someone who would tell you that you suck (I would hope what to work on as well). Lebron's little social media moves earlier this season were the definition of a passive-aggressive ****.

RazorsEdge

Go Local Sports Team
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,626.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing I did absolutely respect out of Kobe outside of his work ethic. I loved his attitude as it related to teammates as well. Most saw an asshole (as did I), but I also someone who would tell you that you suck (I would hope what to work on as well). Lebron's little social media moves earlier this season were the definition of a passive-aggressive ****.
Absolutely. Kobe and LeBron are nothing like each other. Kobe and MJ had that confidence and psycho competitiveness that I just don't see from James.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seriously doubt they would be willing to do that. Can't take anyone for granted, especially these guys. The Ws did what they were supposed to do, take care of their homecourt for the first two games. But this thing is not over yet. They still need to win on the road at least once.

Well technically they don't, they could win in 7 without winning in Cleveland

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He won't do that because any legitimate contender won't give him the power he has in Cleveland. Plus no matter what, he know the Cavs will always give him the max regarding salary.

Right now, the only chance he has to up his ring-count is to take a ridiculous pay cut and join a top 3 team in the West. But lebron being as selfish as he is, won't do that.

But if he did do that (being unselfish I guess per your characterization) you'd blast him for being a puss who has to go to an already championship level team for peanuts to get more rings. More damned if he does damned if he doesn't. I swear it's so boring, there's this group of LeBron haters who won't just say they hate the guy and then let the rest go.

And besides, it feels less selfish for LeBron to go to his hometown team and try to win one there for a city that is desperate for a championship in ANYTHING. The selfish move would be to say see ya I'm playing for OKC for the vet minimum (he doesn't need the money).

Status
Not open for further replies.