• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowherd made what I thought was an excellent point this morning. The problem that the Cavs have is that the Warriors literally came out of nowhere.

This Cavs team was built to beat the Spurs and OKC. When Lebron left Miami, those are the teams that virtually everyone thought would be ruling the West. The Warriors were a good, interesting team, but no one saw them going 170-34 over the past 2 seasons as they have.

In fact, when the Cavs were being built, the Warriors FO was divided almost down the middle about whether they should trade Curry and keep Monta Ellis and/or trade Klay for Kevin Love.

Obviously, they made the right choices and have gone on a historic run.

The Wizards could have drafted most of the Warriors

LOL. If only the Wizards had that foresight. See the link - they could have had most of the star players on the Warriors roster if they had some more smarts (the selections made instead of Curry and Thompson were just plain atrocious). Fortunately they have made somewhat better choices in the more recent past. Still how Ernie Grunfeld still has a job is beyond me.

No doubt other teams missed out on many of the star players on the Warriors roster. It is a combination of great decision making & just plain luck for the Warriors. Nice to see someone putting together a team in this manner.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL. If only the Wizards had that foresight. See the link - they could have had most of the star players on the Warriors roster if they had some more smarts (the selections made instead of Curry and Thompson were just plain atrocious). Fortunately they have made somewhat better choices in the more recent past. Still how Ernie Grunfeld still has a job is beyond me.

No doubt other teams missed out on many of the star players on the Warriors roster. It is a combination of great decision making & just plain luck for the Warriors. Nice to see someone putting together a team in this manner.

This is really funny.

Grunfeld is doing better than they did in the 90s and 00s though. Some of the decisions in those eras were ridiculously bad.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL, when I saw this. I have been a Warrior fan since the 77-78 season. I have experienced a life time of poor drafting/free agent decisions made the Warriors since that time. Nice to finally have a FO that made some good decisions. I wondered over the years whether that would ever happen.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, when I saw this. I have been a Warrior fan since the 77-78 season. I have experienced a life time of poor drafting/free agent decisions made the Warriors since that time. Nice to finally have a FO that made some good decisions. I wondered over the years whether that would ever happen.

Yeah. Suffice it to say, Warriors can have just as much of a claim than Cleveland fans that they deserve this. For a while, the Warriors were as much of a running joke than the Clippers (sorry @Mecca).

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Impossible. @WiggyRuss has told me constantly that Lebron has never had this much offensive help and that this is what he wanted - Irving to take over games.

Best thing about Wade and sometimes Bosh is that anytime in a tough road situation where Miami were in a must win situation, he showed up. Perfect example of this is game 4 of the 2013 NBA finals, down 2-1 on the road in San Antonio. What does Wade do? Only drop 32, 6, 6, & 4 on 56% shooting in a huge Heat win to steal HCA back. In game 7, who else showed up in that game when Bosh had 0 points? D-Wade with 23 and 10.

Go back to the year before, Down 2-1 to Indiana without CB. What does Wade do? 30, 9, and 6. Fast forward to game 6 of that same series to avoid a possible game 7. Wade went for 41 and 10 in a Heat win.

I don't think Lebron trust Kyrie or Love to perform big time in a huge must win game on the road.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best thing about Wade and sometimes Bosh is that anytime in a tough road situation where Miami were in a must win situation, he showed up. Perfect example of this is game 4 of the 2013 NBA finals, down 2-1 on the road in San Antonio. What does Wade do? Only drop 32, 6, 6, & 4 on 56% shooting in a huge Heat win to steal HCA back. In game 7, who else showed up in that game when Bosh had 0 points? D-Wade with 23 and 10.

Go back to the year before, Down 2-1 to Indiana without CB. What does Wade do? 30, 9, and 6. Fast forward to game 6 of that same series to avoid a possible game 7. Wade went for 41 and 10 in a Heat win.

I don't think Lebron trust Kyrie or Love to perform big time in a huge must win game on the road.

Dude. That Pacers series in 2012 was ridiculous. Probably the most dominant that Wade and Lebron were as a tandem. Those two just demolished the Pacers when Bosh went down with the abdominal strain.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, it doesn't...lol

We already knew he was passive aggressive.

But, this article is probably fabricated by some bored guy, not a real agent.

that part's probably true. still, this guy CAN'T be easy to work with...

(in before some clown retorts "neither was Kobe...":lol:)

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody else getting concerned about our Mens Olympic Basketball Team?

Dudes are dropping, and dropping out, like flies.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody else getting concerned about our Mens Olympic Basketball Team?

Dudes are dropping, and dropping out, like flies.

yeah, lotta folks at first loved the glory of representing our country in the Olympics, but now some are seeing that it puts mileage on their bodies and shortens their careers. thing I think most consider is they only have so many years to make their millions...least that's what I think...

Status
Not open for further replies.