• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely. Kobe and LeBron are nothing like each other. Kobe and MJ had that confidence and psycho competitiveness that I just don't see from James.
This is true, which is why I like LeBron better than MJ and Kobe as people. Those two are assholes, James is a nicer person, more positive and fun.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basically what @TurnUpTheHeat and others been saying

And again, that just means LeBron is a shitty GM. He should let a good GM build a good team around him. Might not be time.

If Curry and Thompson were surrounded by weaker players, do they win any rings? It's a team sport. Is Curry not Curry on a worse team? Are Malone or Stockton different players if they had more help around them?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And again, that just means LeBron is a shitty GM. He should let a good GM build a good team around him. Might not be time.

If Curry and Thompson were surrounded by weaker players, do they win any rings? It's a team sport. Is Curry not Curry on a worse team? Are Malone or Stockton different players if they had more help around them?

Agreed. But Lebron keeps trying to play GM, he still hasn't learned.

If Curry and Thompson were surrounded by weak players, of course they don't win. Curry works on his own game, so I'd say Curry would still be the ridiculous shooter that he is, but he needs his teammates to help win. Which isn't a knock.

But as mentioned before, Lebron put himself in this situation. Hard to feel sorry for him when he keeps trying to capitalize on easy situations and they blow up in his face.

Stockton and Malone were a great tandem. They just couldn't beat Jordan. The 90's Knicks had some great squads that could've won if Jordan never picked up a basketball. Same could be said about Barkley in '93. Jordan kept those boys from winning anything in the 90's, sans Hakeem during that 2-year layoff.

RazorsEdge

Go Local Sports Team
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,626.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is true, which is why I like LeBron better than MJ and Kobe as people. Those two are assholes, James is a nicer person, more positive and fun.
I have no doubt he's a great guy, and sometimes I even feel a little tiny bit bad for some of the shit he takes. But he also seems like he tries too hard to be that guy like Kobe or MJ because that's how people want him to be and it comes off as fake. I've just always felt like he was disingenuous on the court and in some of his interviews. He just seems really insecure, and cares way too much what people think about him. I'm not a LeBron hater either, I just NEVER got those vibes from Michael or Kobe.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing I did absolutely respect out of Kobe outside of his work ethic. I loved his attitude as it related to teammates as well. Most saw an asshole (as did I), but I also someone who would tell you that you suck (I would hope what to work on as well). Lebron's little social media moves earlier this season were the definition of a passive-aggressive ****.

Yeah, that's pretty much how he handled things. He'd tell you that you suck, why you suck and what to do about it.

After the Lakers lost in the finals to the Celtics, he told Pau that he was too weak and needed to get into the weight room and get stronger. Pau listened and wasn't pushed around in the 2 title runs.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely. Kobe and LeBron are nothing like each other. Kobe and MJ had that confidence and psycho competitiveness that I just don't see from James.

Pretty sure that both of their competitiveness qualifies as a mental disorder. :lol:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basically what @TurnUpTheHeat and others been saying

Not possible. We have all been assured by Wiggy that Dan Gilbert is in complete control of this franchise and that he and the GM are making all of the decisions. Lebron is merely a happy little worker bee.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's also why MJ is 6-0 in the finals, Kobe is 5-2 and Lebron is looking at 2-5. I'll take the asshole who wins over the "nice guy" who doesn't every time.

Also, since when is passive aggressively throwing your teammates and coaches under the bus considered "nicer, positive and fun?"

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. But Lebron keeps trying to play GM, he still hasn't learned.

If Curry and Thompson were surrounded by weak players, of course they don't win. Curry works on his own game, so I'd say Curry would still be the ridiculous shooter that he is, but he needs his teammates to help win. Which isn't a knock.

But as mentioned before, Lebron put himself in this situation. Hard to feel sorry for him when he keeps trying to capitalize on easy situations and they blow up in his face.

Stockton and Malone were a great tandem. They just couldn't beat Jordan. The 90's Knicks had some great squads that could've won if Jordan never picked up a basketball. Same could be said about Barkley in '93. Jordan kept those boys from winning anything in the 90's, sans Hakeem during that 2-year layoff.

Again you are missing it. Jordan didn't beat them. The Bulls did. That was a great team around Jordan too.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not possible. We have all been assured by Wiggy that Dan Gilbert is in complete control of this franchise and that he and the GM are making all of the decisions. Lebron is merely a happy little worker bee.

Either way, I couldn't give a shit how this is spun. If it's the latter, then Griffin is overrated as a GM and Gilbert's a fucking dumbass for spending the insane amount of money that he did on this roster. If Wiggy wants to continue talking out of his ass about Arison being a cheap ass; then I'm cool with it. Because Arison can say he's spent half the money that Gilbert does and gets results.

@WiggyRuss I hope you get that.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's also why MJ is 6-0 in the finals, Kobe is 5-2 and Lebron is looking at 2-5. I'll take the asshole who wins over the "nice guy" who doesn't every time.

Also, since when is passive aggressively throwing your teammates and coaches under the bus considered "nicer, positive and fun?"

You'll 'take' them where? MJ and Kobe were awesome to behold, stone cold killers of the court and better at willing teams to championships (with help from great teams around them). LeBron is more fun. It's ok to think both. And also to think of them all as great players.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either way, I couldn't give a shit how this is spun. If it's the latter, then Griffin is overrated as a GM and Gilbert's a fucking dumbass for spending the insane amount of money that he did on this roster. If Wiggy wants to continue talking out of his ass about Arison being a cheap ass; then I'm cool with it. Because Arison can say he's spent half the money that Gilbert does and gets results.

@WiggyRuss I hope you get that.

Pretty safe bet that he won't.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'll 'take' them where? MJ and Kobe were awesome to behold, stone cold killers of the court and better at willing teams to championships (with help from great teams around them). LeBron is more fun. It's ok to think both. And also to think of them all as great players.

He's not saying Lebron's not a great player. It comes to a point where pointing out his warts gets him lower on the totem pole compared to Jordan and Pippen. Lebron does a lot of great things, there's no question in that.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'll take them on the team I'm a fan of.

I don't give a shit how much "fun" a player is. As a fan, I want to see them winning championships because watching those is a hell of a lot more fun than watching them lose.

Pretty sure it's more fun to be a Warriors fan than a Cavs fan right about now.

Status
Not open for further replies.