• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least the Indians are in first place

Yeah they are playing pretty good right now. The Cavs aren't done but something remarkable has to happen at home for them to get back in this series. Didn't the Heat in 06 lost 2 in a row before beating the Mavs 4 in a row but this is also the Warriors ugh.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In fact, there is a chance they might even be worse. Kyrie and Love would not be able to handle Jordan's fury.
Those two don't seem that fragile to me. They probably step up to the challenge and benefit from Jordan's outside shooting and draw of double teams.

There is no chance this Cavs team would be worse with MJ.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah they are playing pretty good right now. The Cavs aren't done but something remarkable has to happen at home for them to get back in this series. Didn't the Heat in 06 lost 2 in a row before beating the Mavs 4 in a row but this is also the Warriors ugh.

Plus Wade arguably played the greatest 4 game stretch in Finals history.

Glad for Tribe though , unless James switches to MLB next week after Cavs lose.

Last edited by a moderator:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah but different format (2-3-2) and the Mavs aren't close to these Warriors

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Heat did lose the first two on the road. However, I think every game in that series went to the final minute. With that approach, a coaching staff can say "Ok, let's not do these two or threethings again and we win the game." This series doesn't have that same feel as the '06 Mavs vs. Heat series.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat did lose the first two on the road. However, I think every game in that series went to the final minute. With that approach, a coaching staff can say "Ok, let's not do these two or threethings again and we win the game." This series doesn't have that same feel as the '06 Mavs vs. Heat series.

Yeah, the only true blowout in that series was game 4. The other 3 Heat wins were by a combined 6 points. Both Mavs wins were double digit wins, but if memory serves, they were the result of late runs by the Mavs. So the Heat were actually in those games most of the way.

In the 2 games so far in this series, it has felt like just a matter of time before the Warriors turned it into a blowout.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the only true blowout in that series was game 4. The other 3 Heat wins were by a combined 6 points. Both Mavs wins were double digit wins, but if memory serves, they were the result of late runs by the Mavs. So the Heat were actually in those games most of the way.

In the 2 games so far in this series, it has felt like just a matter of time before the Warriors turned it into a blowout.

Yeah that seems more accurate. I just remember being on cardiac arrest every game.

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obvious the cavs need to make an adjustment. here's what i will do: insert Shump over JR in the starting lineup. when the warriors go small with their bench lineup, the cavs should go with their bench....

Mo Williams
JR smith
R. Jefferson
C. Frye
Mosgov

force the warriors to double Mosgov and Mo, JR and Frye need to hit that open 3. this lineup will also get you more rebounds and 2nd chance points

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Plus this is the Warriors, one of the deepest teams I have ever seen.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it was Perkins that said he loved playing with LeBron cause if you have a bad game it will be all LeBrons fault.

No one wants to call out other guys for having bad games... it's all LeBron s fault for choosing to be their teammates in the first place.

I have never seen more weight put on 2 games in my life. Maybe there's good reason for that but we shall see.

avalon2423

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone watch this video? Its pretty damn funny.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it was Perkins that said he loved playing with LeBron cause if you have a bad game it will be all LeBrons fault.

No one wants to call out other guys for having bad games... it's all LeBron s fault for choosing to be their teammates in the first place.

I have never seen more weight put on 2 games in my life. Maybe there's good reason for that but we shall see.

First of all, it's always the stars fault when a team fails, especially in the finals. The only time I can remember it not working that way was when the Heat beat the Spurs. Pop took the blame for that one because he didn't have Timmy in the game when Ray Allen hit that shot.

Second, Lebron set himself up to take the blame when he returned to the Cavs and stacked the team the way he wanted it. Just as he set himself up for the blame when the Heat failed twice in the finals because of teaming with 2 other stars and his "not 5, not 6, not 7" comments.

If a player wants to be the star and team leader, wants to stack his team and wants the credit when they win...then he gets the blame when they lose. That's how it's always been.

You probably have never seen more weight put on 2 games in your life because this has been the largest margin of victory over the first 2 games of a finals in NBA history. Everyone expected the Cavs to come out with a better effort in game 2. Instead, it was a far worse beatdown than game 1.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
J.R. Smith really? You dog moves bc they got flat out beat in two games, what about before when J.R. was hot. J.R. is a good player but we all know his hot and cold streak. I don't get why fans do this. J.R. has been pretty good, he just hasn't produced in the Finals. Love has played a good Finals so far, but everyone knew he was lacking on defense before they made the move, why is this a surprise. I think it is more about the Warriors have great depth, they essentially have 3 starters on their second unit. I think Cleveland put together a good team with pieces that fit but they are on a cold streak at the worst time. Lets see what happens in Cleveland but the moves they made (other than $16 mil to TT) have made sense. LOL

JR Smith is inconsistent. That's who you bring off the bench. Inconsistency. I am not sure what you are really arguing here.. that Cleveland has a good bench? They don't. It's one of the worst in the league. You are saying they put together a good team? Dude, drop the homerism for like 2 seconds and realize this. It is 2016 and you have Richard Jefferson getting huge minutes in an attempt to stop the Warriors. Let that marinate.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you forget that when the Balding One said that he was actually talking about the # of years he wanted to spend in Miami?:D

actually what made it funny was that he ALSO said "once they get it down it's gonna be "EASY" and he said he really believed that...

now i'll give him cred for getting back to the finals this many times, but i'm guessing at THIS point he ain't talkin' any shit about a damn thing being "easy". and i'm guessing he'd have zipped his lip on spouting that nonsense if he could've looked into the future...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:...I don't know what the Zen Master is smoking but I bet it's really good shit...

Phil Jackson: Brickabockers can reach playoffs w/ tweaks to triangle

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.