• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe. I think you start Simmons/Ingram first to see how they respond because it gives you your core for the future (Russell, Clarkson, Randle, Simmons/Ingram) all playing together. But there is definitely a case to be made for bring whoever they get along a little more slowly.

kinda how they did Russell at first 'til Byron started cutting back his minutes...

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,121.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Played well in the Playoffs.

What about Joe Johnson on a 2 year deal?

I'd do that. Him or Deng, unless we manage to swing the draft pick for a superstar stud which I've heard is a slim possibility.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry and LeBron each have so much on the line.

Each team is better than they were last year. The title of best player, best team is on the line.

If the Warriors win they set themselves up for a potential dynasty. If the Cavs win LeBron retains best player alive honors for a little while longer and breaks the Cleveland Curse and goes down in history.

If the Warriors win they can say- YAH we would have beaten u last year too- all that whining was bullshit----if the Cavs win their health gripe looks more and more legitimate.

CANT WAIT!

In a way- I dont MIND starting on the road because the pressure is on Golden State. They are the favorite- they are at home- and are supposed to win...If the Cavs can steal a game they come home with confidence....if its 0-2 the pressure on the Cavs will be IMMENS when they come home and things will NOT be looking very good...

though ill tell ya- i thought the Thunder played like crap last night in that 2nd half....i wouldnt expect lebron to fall apart like that down the stretch.

Here you go already.
"They (Warriors) are supposed to win". Sorry. Doesn't work that way. You THINK LeBron isn't expecting to win?

And pressure? They just reeled off 3 wins while facing elimination against a team with 2 of the 5 best players in the world who was playing as good or better then any team in this years playoffs.
Warriors have said they WANTED to play the Cavs all year.

It's Cleveland. We've seen the story. Why would it end differently this time?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here you go already.
"They (Warriors) are supposed to win". Sorry. Doesn't work that way. You THINK LeBron isn't expecting to win?

And pressure? They just reeled off 3 wins while facing elimination against a team with 2 of the 5 best players in the world who was playing as good or better then any team in this years playoffs.
Warriors have said they WANTED to play the Cavs all year.

ALREADY trying to soften the blow in case of...how shall we say...FAILURE...!!!:lol:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JR, at least in the games I've seen, is more of a drifter to the open spot than an active player running around screens (ala JJ Redick). There has been a lot more ball movement from the Cavs, but I don't think JR presents any bigger challenge than JJ or any great spot up shooters. IMO.
the challenge with JR is that when he is on- he doesnt have to be open--- you can guard him well and he will still rain. However- when he is not hitting- he can have a wideopen shot- and miss....

way to streak to be your #2 scorer- or prob even #3....the role he is in with the Cavs? PERFECT.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,121.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I take it you didn't watch the series against the Raptors.

For the Lakers he'd be a solid bridge starter till the young SF is ready and then he can take a seat on the bench.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Like I said I think the Warriors repeat. You won't wanna hear this but there's a valid reason why it could end differently this year. The Cavs are actually healthy heading into the Finals, unlike last year. I just find it odd that somehow the Cavs have no chance @ all when they actually had a 2-1 lead last year w/ a banged up roster.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On switches for sure. You can't safely avoid switching bigs on to Curry at times. In the case of LeBron - due to his size and athleticism - it is actually an advantage to switch LeBron on to him. Durant was really successful in those situations. The trouble is when he passes back to LeBron's man in those situations.

Other than on switches, we might see it for brief stretches at the end of games.
Well it would be good for the Warriors if Cavs switch their bigs on Curry. That's bbq chicken all night for him.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it would be good for the Warriors if Cavs switch their bigs on Curry. That's bbq chicken all night for him.

I was EMBARRASSED for Kanter.

At least Adams stayed down.

Enes almost pissed his pants every time Curry put him on skates.

Status
Not open for further replies.