• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe widen the dating pool and stop fishing in the backplanet.com pond exclusively?

I'm on BPM.com and POF.com. I'm open to dating a whitey or Latina.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forget it. I wasn't aware he was looking for a max deal.....didn't think he played as well in Dallas as he did in Houston.

Well, he was injured.

But, yeah....he and Barnes want a max.

Ditto with Beal, DeRozan......pass.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cannot wait for this series. There are so many intriguing story lines to this matchup that the games could become some of the best we've seen in quite some time.

1) The Warriors are probably the team best equipped to handle the outside shooting of Cleveland. The Cavs have been otherworldly shooting the ball, but the Warriors ability to go small and switch on everything will help negate some of that.

2) The Warriors weakest link so far has been their center position. Facing the Cavs, actually will help the Warriors in this aspect because they won't need to rely on their center play. They can go smaller much more comfortably against the Cavs, because the Cavs too play small. If they use Love or Frye at the center, the Warriors counter with Draymond at C to guard either of them, or Barnes can also guard Frye.

3) Iguodala has already been shifted into the starting lineup and it'll be interesting to see if they stick with him to begin the next series. He's our best shot at guarding Lebron, as he did last year. Klay will guard Kyrie, Draymond will guard Love.

4) Finally we can put to bed, one way or another, the Cavs not being healthy last year. Cavs are playing at their peak form right now and it looks like the Warriors are playing with great confidence (although truthfully, not really spectacular overall team play).

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Max?

Orlando and The Bucks should be all over him too.

I wouldn't want to sign a guy like him if you keep your pick.

Dude will just be keeping the seat warm.

But, you could always trade em later.

DEFINITELY interested in keeping that pick. let the Lakers keep going young. maybe sign some vets to help teach 'em to win, but KEEP THE CORE YOUNG AND GROW 'EM TOGETHER...

there, said MY piece...:lol:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Thunder are obviously a better team than the Raptors but the disparity is not nearly as large as people are making it out to be.

:spit:

The Raptors would do well to push a series vs. OKC or GSW to even 5 games.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I quit the night job so I'll be here to do my part. Haven't been here much since the end of football season.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take Deng, Hilario/Noah, and a nice bench player for 6-7 million and let the kids grow under Walton.

I wish we had a shot at Whiteside but he wants to stay in Miami.

Horford, Noah.......

I don't know about Nene.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DEFINITELY interested in keeping that pick. let the Lakers keep going young. maybe sign some vets to help teach 'em to win, but KEEP THE CORE YOUNG AND GROW 'EM TOGETHER...

there, said MY piece...:lol:

Agree.

Unless it's Durant, Drummond, Whiteside, Lebron.....

Don't disrupt the core.

Now, if you can trade for a Star, that's different.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is only one certainty of this series:

Anderson Varaejo is an NBA Champion.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cannot wait for this series. There are so many intriguing story lines to this matchup that the games could become some of the best we've seen in quite some time.

1) The Warriors are probably the team best equipped to handle the outside shooting of Cleveland. The Cavs have been otherworldly shooting the ball, but the Warriors ability to go small and switch on everything will help negate some of that.

2) The Warriors weakest link so far has been their center position. Facing the Cavs, actually will help the Warriors in this aspect because they won't need to rely on their center play. They can go smaller much more comfortably against the Cavs, because the Cavs too play small. If they use Love or Frye at the center, the Warriors counter with Draymond at C to guard either of them, or Barnes can also guard Frye.

3) Iguodala has already been shifted into the starting lineup and it'll be interesting to see if they stick with him to begin the next series. He's our best shot at guarding Lebron, as he did last year. Klay will guard Kyrie, Draymond will guard Love.

4) Finally we can put to bed, one way or another, the Cavs not being healthy last year. Cavs are playing at their peak form right now and it looks like the Warriors are playing with great confidence (although truthfully, not really spectacular overall team play).

I agree with everything so Steph is chasing around JR? That would be a tough matchup for him and could put a toll on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.