• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've had a few concussions in my day and they can do that. I had one once where the symptoms didn't show up for 2 days.

Got hit with a bat in Jr. High during gym class.

I had one dilated, one constricted pupil for a week.

The vomiting and vertigo were the worst.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The alternative to Love being out is Mozgov?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Unless had one dilated, one constricted pupil for a week.

mine was a kick in the head when I was learning karate. a meeting of 3 objects. the foot, my head, and the wall I was standing next to...

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These fools on the post game show are crazy. They know it's pretty much a given that GS wins...some predicting in 4. Too funny.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
If Love is out, it could be a blessing for the Cavs. Series is still on boys. Cavs have been very good at home and may catch a break if Love is out. I think they can field a better line up. Irving and Lebron will play better at home. Does not look good for Cleveland but they have still not lost at home...

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care if they've been guarding him. I'm talking about his (Love) lack of defensive efficiency.
And who else on the Cavs has been playing stellar defense? None of them have exactly been great...so again I don't think it really benefits the Warriors unless we say there's just 1 less player on the court shooting 3's. Now that I can agree with.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mine was a kick in the head when I was learning karate. a meeting of 3 objects. the foot, my head, and the wall I was standing next to...
I remember this kid in the 8th grade that came over from the fifth grade side and tried to attack me like a bull. I was very thin and he was heavy and gangsta. I took my foot and rammed it straight to his forehead both times he charged me. I was trying to kill him, but failed damn it. The teachers saved his life and took him away and consider that nearly passed out both times, I bet he still has headaches :lol:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Unless had one dilated, one constricted pupil for a week.

Yeah, the one I had where the symptoms didn't show up for 2 days. It happened during a football game on Friday night. On Sunday night, I was in the ER with a bad headache, vomiting, etc. Parents thought it might be meningitis or something except I didn't have a fever. Doc checked my eyes and said it was a concussion.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And who else on the Cavs has been playing stellar defense? None of them have exactly been great...so again I don't think it really benefits the Warriors unless we say there's just 1 less player on the court shooting 3's. Now that I can agree with.

I'm not making excuses for the Cavs. But Love and Irving's defense have been by far the worse when we're looking at the Cavs as a whole. Just like it has been all season.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Love is out, it could be a blessing for the Cavs. Series is still on boys. Cavs have been very good at home and may catch a break if Love is out. I think they can field a better line up. Irving and Lebron will play better at home. Does not look good for Cleveland but they have still not lost at home...
Exactly...I don't think him going out benefits GS at all.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They haven't played a team nearly as good as the Dubs at home yet either. It is really not about Lebron or Kyrie IMO. If those role players (JR, Frye, Shump) can't get going, they will get swept. Not going to beat Golden State with just 2 or 3 players showing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.