• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Lebron and Irving will drive more and create more opportunities. Not sure why they have been so tentative in this one. I don't think the game plan has been good at all for the Cavs. They may actually miss Blatt. LOL.

you might be right and the game might be closer out there, but imo the DEPTH is gonna make the difference...

course the Cavs KNOW their backs are against the wall. they blow it this Wednesday and it's all over but the cryin'...

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Lebron and Irving will drive more and create more opportunities. Not sure why they have been so tentative in this one. I don't think the game plan has been good at all for the Cavs. They may actually miss Blatt. LOL.

It's called DEFENSE. GS are giving up NOTHING easy. How many times can you say we've seen LBJ knocked around under the rim? EVERYTHING is being contested...rim shots, perimeter shots, EVERYTHING. They're not scared of LBJ or anyone on that team.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watched the replay again of Love on the ground...Dray scored the ball which stopped play and Thompson & Kyrie were right there on defense & walked away from the play without going to see about Love who was still on the ground holding his head. Doesn't seem like a positive message.....

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't officials have the discretion to stop play on that play that Kevin Love went down? That was a really dangerous situation. Green did a good job of avoiding him on his drive, but imagine if Green is fouled harder and can't stop himself from landing on Love.

In that case it's not on the refs. If the team with a fallen/injured player has the ball..then it's on that team to call a timeout. If the fallen /injured player isn't from the team w/ the ball, they can play through it.
In the Love case tonight, the Cavs should have intentionally fouled a warriors' player to stop the action.

Also, did anyone else notice how smart Green was on that play to drive right to the bucket while using a downed Love as an obstacle against TT, who was guarding him???

HOOPS IQ

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's called DEFENSE. GS are giving up NOTHING easy. How many times can you say we've seen LBJ knocked around under the rim? EVERYTHING is being contested...rim shots, perimeter shots, EVERYTHING. They're not scared of LBJ or anyone on that team.

yeah, on a lot of occasions during BOTH games you can see that the Dubs are clogging the lanes pretty effectively when LeBron tries to drive. they aren't gonna stop him on every drive, but everybody saw there were a bunch of times he was forced to be a jump-shooter...which is what you want if you're playing the Cavs...

Reactions: LAD

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you might be right and the game might be closer out there, but imo the DEPTH is gonna make the difference...

course the Cavs KNOW their backs are against the wall. they blow it this Wednesday and it's all over but the cryin'...

Be sure to be ready - to update your pictures of Lebron crying and all - Mine are kind of dated now:lol:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As others have mentioned its possible he's auto-logged in whenever he accesses his computer/phone/tablet/whatever.

Come on.
He'd hibernate during regular season losses.
Only reason(s) he isn't here is the results of the games have went how 'we' anticipated vs the versions we've been spammed with.

Remember all the "fun" when they were clowning the Hawks to set a record?

#didntmeanshit
#outclassed

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what's the old saying...?

the first team with 16 victories in the post-season wins...

Definitely. Curry said all the right things in his presser. He said there's nothing to celebrate yet.

Reactions: LAD

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely. Curry said all the right things in his presser. He said there's nothing to celebrate yet.
But, they all feel down deep that the Cavs are bbq chicken the next few games....

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well enjoy your revelry guys... I'm off to wallow in my misery. :pout:

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But, they all feel down deep that the Cavs are bbq chicken the next few games....

They're definitely very confident, but they won't take anything for granted. They will be all business the remainder of the way.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors won the rebounding battle 46-34. If they can be just even in that stat, I would take it.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well enjoy your revelry guys... I'm off to wallow in my misery. :pout:
I feel for you bro - but at least Lebron came back and made the Cavaliers a contender again and that pretty much was with Lebron being the main talent. The Warriors simply have a deeper team and there is not two ways about that

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors won the rebounding battle 46-34. If they can be just even in that stat, I would take it.

crashing the boards was DEFNITELY key in the first half of tonight's game...ESPECIALLY on the offensive boards...

they simply outworked the Cavs there...

Status
Not open for further replies.