• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the one I had where the symptoms didn't show up for 2 days. It happened during a football game on Friday night. On Sunday night, I was in the ER with a bad headache, vomiting, etc. Parents thought it might be meningitis or something except I didn't have a fever. Doc checked my eyes and said it was a concussion.

With CTE being such a hot button topic, you don't wanna mess around.

What happened with you is a prime example of why some sports have introduced the concussion protocol and guys are tested over the course of a few days.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
They haven't played a team nearly as good as the Dubs at home yet either. It is really not about Lebron or Kyrie IMO. If those role players (JR, Frye, Shump) can't get going, they will get swept. Not going to beat Golden State with just 2 or 3 players showing up.

True, but their role players will play better at home. Just the way it goes. Warriors are looking real good so far but they have had two home games.

Krispy Treat

3-6 Latvia
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot to play with the SportsHoopla bookie...

I can't remember the last time I've been this disinterested in the finals. Just need to fast forward to next season.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the one I had where the symptoms didn't show up for 2 days. It happened during a football game on Friday night. On Sunday night, I was in the ER with a bad headache, vomiting, etc. Parents thought it might be meningitis or something except I didn't have a fever. Doc checked my eyes and said it was a concussion.

ugh ANOTHER bad memory. spinal taps...

gone through those a COUPLE of times when I was younger...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but their role players will play better at home. Just the way it goes. Warriors are looking real good so far but they have had two home games.

It usually goes that way but the thing that concerns me is that the Cavs role players are not even getting open looks. Its not a case of them shooting poorly. If that was the case I would understand your thinking but the Warriors are not even giving them looks

Reactions: LAD

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With CTE being such a hot button topic, you don't wanna mess around.

What happened with you is a prime example of why some sports have introduced the concussion protocol and guys are tested over the course of a few days.

Back then, it was called "getting your bell rung." I didn't even tell the coach about it and played in the next game.

My wife says it explains A LOT. Not sure what she means by that. :scratch:

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna be interesting to see what the Cavs do this Summer.

Trading Love has to be considered if they lose in less than 6.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ugh ANOTHER bad memory. spinal taps...

gone through those a COUPLE of times when I was younger...
Oh goodness...had one of those and was never the same again.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
It usually goes that way but the thing that concerns me is that the Cavs role players are not even getting open looks. Its not a case of them shooting poorly. If that was the case I would understand your thinking but the Warriors are not even giving them looks

I think Lebron and Irving will drive more and create more opportunities. Not sure why they have been so tentative in this one. I don't think the game plan has been good at all for the Cavs. They may actually miss Blatt. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.