• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they do, but they are trying to out small ball, the greatest small ball team in NBA history. I think I CAN agree, that they don't have a championship game plan(so far) for this team
Even if you're right - they just lost their only chance to get it done. They are down by two and even with their bigs there is no way in hell they can go 4-1 against the Warriors and that would be their only chance.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. But according to Cavs fans, Lue is just what the doctor ordered and the Cavs have been better than ever under him.

All I know is that at this time last year, the shorthanded Cavs were 1-1 in the series and were damn close to being up 2-0.

This year, under Lue, the full strength Cavs have lost by what? A combined 50 points?

I think a lot of posters that don't frequent here, fail to see why we make these subtle jabs about the difference between Blatt and Lue as HC, etc....

These are all aimed at Wiggy.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Win games sure...but not a series.
well that wasnt what the cavs fans were selling. This was the year. I remember last year when they said that they won 2 games with out love and Irving, that they can win another 2 with them. We heard this all year.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not very classy, imo, but to each his own.

That's as vicious of a blow to a head as I've seen in a basketball game.
What's not classy? Because I don't agree about the play. He wasn't elbowed to the head. You can perceive it how you want.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't use it either when he's logged in during the time the Finals have occurred.
As others have mentioned its possible he's auto-logged in whenever he accesses his computer/phone/tablet/whatever.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It actually was an elbow. And this is not the first time (in any sport) where I've seen a player return to a game and realize something was off aka concussion and left the game

Yeah...not going to give Love shit at all. Freak occurrence and most people would have a concussion. Hopefully he's okay as these are no joke. Besides, I want Cavs losing this series at full strength. I want zero room for excuses.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No that was an elbow. Watch the replay.

It wasn't intentional or malicious or anything, of course, but it was a significant blow.

But I bet you would've walked away just fine no problem, right?

He got bowed.

I thought he should have been able to get up.

But, you can never tell with a head injury.

I remember when Liam Neeson's wife fell while skiing.

It looked like a big nothing until she collapsed dead.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As others have mentioned its possible he's auto-logged in whenever he accesses his computer/phone/tablet/whatever.

I stay logged in the whole time. I'm wondering if the counter resets (when you were last logged in) when your computer makes a request to this site.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OKC is a good team... But Jordan and Pippen are better than OKC's 2 best players.... That's a given ... I would never take Durant over Jordan or Westbrook over Pippen ...

That the Warriors had to go 7 games against OKC doesn't really tell us a whole lot about a dream matchup against the Bulls, IMO. Every series is different and you gotta credit OKC for playing well and taking advantage of the Warriors early in the series. It took a while for the Warriors to figure out OKC. Thank god they figured it out just in time. The Bulls lost two double digit games in a row in the 1996 Finals to a Sonics team that isn't as good as the Warriors, but that doesn't mean that the Warriors would beat the Bulls.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:sadbron:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing the series isn't taking place in hell.... well besides the 3 games in Cleveland.
Not happening bro - Just saying. Warriors will get one of two in Cleveland and take the fifth game on their home court. Lebron and his crew is finished

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...not going to give Love shit at all. Freak occurrence and most people would have a concussion. Hopefully he's okay as these are no joke. Besides, I want Cavs losing this series at full strength. I want zero room for excuses.

:10::10:EXACTLY...!!!

NO excuses this time around...

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not happening bro - Just saying. Warriors will get one of two in Cleveland and take the fifth game on their home court. Lebron and his crew is finished

I completely understand that take on the current state of things.

But I'm a sports fan. I won't stop believing until I'm forced to. And we are a long ass way away from that.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing the series isn't taking place in hell.... well besides the 3 games in Cleveland.
We can wait - I lost my mother last year around May - so my heart goes out for him. When he is back then we beat him up
I kind of like Wiggy any way in spite of his talk - he reminds me of a little child that you just can't hate

Status
Not open for further replies.