• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
true but I don't see it on the side lines. All I see is when LBJ and the others are on the bench their heads are down. How many times did they show LBJ head down(3-4 times today).

Also he needs to play with Fire like the end of the 1st half or even last year. Just hasn't been there this year. He does it once in awhile.

Sorry, but Lebron's on his own again so far in the first two games. I'd have my head down at this point to.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the excuse is "if they had Love and Kyrie last year", and the other talk was they were world beaters when they were 10-0, I can't buy the reasoning that they don't have a championship team
They don't have a championship team though - that's why they are down by two games

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In fairness, Phil Jackson nor John Wooden could get these guys over the hump vs. The Warriors.

I agree. But according to Cavs fans, Lue is just what the doctor ordered and the Cavs have been better than ever under him.

All I know is that at this time last year, the shorthanded Cavs were 1-1 in the series and were damn close to being up 2-0.

This year, under Lue, the full strength Cavs have lost by what? A combined 50 points?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't use it either when he's logged in during the time the Finals have occurred.
We can wait - I lost my mother last year around May - so my heart goes out for him. When he is back then we beat him up

Reactions: LAD

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget he traded away Wiggins to get Love. He also traded for JR and Iman. He built this team from players to the HC.
The Cavs started their demise the moment they picked the wrong Thompson.

For YEARS, Lad, DJ and I have said they should have picked Klay and that he is the better player.

That guy could've covered up a shit ton of Kyrie's defensive liabilities.

But, Wiggyruss dug in and said we were wrong.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No that was an elbow. Watch the replay.

It wasn't intentional or malicious or anything, of course, but it was a significant blow.

But I bet you would've walked away just fine no problem, right?
LOL stop it...I watched that play over and over. It wasn't an elbow. And even his own coach said, he came back after the play, after halftime and then all of a sudden had a concussion? :tsk:

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. But according to Cavs fans, Lue is just what the doctor ordered and the Cavs have been better than ever under him.

All I know is that at this time last year, the shorthanded Cavs were 1-1 in the series and were damn close to being up 2-0.

This year, under Lue, the full strength Cavs have lost by what? A combined 50 points?

He is getting OWNED.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen, even if LBJ goes off he can't beat this team by himself. That was proven last year. I don't know what the Cavs can do to improve in the next two days short of growing taller, defending better or simply coming up with a CREATIVE offensive scheme.

#warriorsin4
Not true he did it twice last year. This year he has help.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL stop it...I watched that play over and over. It wasn't an elbow. And even his own coach said, he came back after the play, after halftime and then all of a sudden had a concussion? :tsk:

It actually was an elbow. And this is not the first time (in any sport) where I've seen a player return to a game and realize something was off aka concussion and left the game

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cavs started their demise the moment they picked the wrong Thompson.

For YEARS, Lad, DJ and I have said they should have picked Klay and that he is the better player.

That guy could've covered up a shit ton of Kyrie's defensive liabilities.

But, Wiggyruss dug in and said we were wrong.

He won't admit when he's wrong, despite what he says. They should never have traded Wiggins though. He would've been great (at least on the defensive end) against Thompson or Curry.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As of now I stand 100% by that opinion.

Ultimately, though, you are judged by what you accomplish though... so if the Cavs lose in 4 or 5 that changes things.

As of now... he's lost 2 fewer games than Blatt did last year at this stage.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They don't have a championship team though - that's why they are down by two games
I think they do, but they are trying to out small ball, the greatest small ball team in NBA history. I think I CAN agree, that they don't have a championship game plan(so far) for this team

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It actually was an elbow. And this is not the first time (in any sport) where I've seen a player return to a game and realize something was off aka concussion and left the game
Was NOT an elbow.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not very classy, imo, but to each his own.

That's as vicious of a blow to a head as I've seen in a basketball game.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No that was an elbow. Watch the replay.

It wasn't intentional or malicious or anything, of course, but it was a significant blow.

But I bet you would've walked away just fine no problem, right?

Looked like a forearm to me. Doesn't matter though, either one can do the damage.

It's just hard to know how hard the hit really was because all Bruins are pussies. :heh:

Status
Not open for further replies.