• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We already knew the outcome before it happened, but the point is NOW he KNOWS it too.

not trying to get ahead of myself cuz let's face it, ANYTHING can happen...

but, the Cavs LOOK like a beaten team right now...

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were you this passionate, when people gave Lebron all tge credit for his teammates plahing good through the years?

Btw, nobody is putting this 100% on Lebron.
I agree its not 100%, but he is #1 on the list.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron has gone through as many head coaches as finals he has been in.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not trying to get ahead of myself cuz let's face it, ANYTHING can happen...

but, the Cavs LOOK like a beaten team right now...
GS took their soul tonight. Like I said...even if they win the next two in Cleveland, they still have to win @ Oracle to win the series. That doesn't look like it's going to happen....even WITHOUT the Splash bros.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very impressive first 2 games for the Warriors. I can't say I blame anyone for selling hard on the Cavs if they weren't already. I even understand to some degree people feeling like the series is over.

That said... its the first to 4 games. Cavs have a chance to win a couple home games and turn this into a series. Won't happen playing the way they've been playing but there's plenty of room for improvement, imo.

Watching every second of that game was suffering enough. I think I will be avoiding sports media for the next 70 hours or so.

That's a good idea. Cleveland has a lot to work on, and you never know with that momentum thing. But right now, it's not looking good. Still a long series to go.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blatt never should have been hired. And as soon as they signed Lebron they should have canned him. It's CLEAR he is in WAAAAAAAAY over his head. He has no idea how to handle superstar talent.

Judging by the last 2 games, Lue's in pretty far over his head too.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Curry would either drive on Mike or pass out of it and watch his teammates go 3 on 2 in the paint, whatever is the appropriate play. The 3-ball puts so much pressure on the D. Defenses have tried everything the past 2 seasons. It would be a tough task for the Bulls, especially since they've never seen anything like it. It would be a very competitive series.

Phil would adjust on D though and keep the D tight on the outside... Bulls would also out-rebound the Warriors throughout the series with Rodman and Longley inside, Pippen is another great defender who would probably lock on Clay ... Bulls also had good 3 point shooting also... With Mike on Curry and Pippen on Clay and then the bigs they have on the inside it would cause some issues... I do believe it would still be a fun competitive series, but the 96 Bulls are a helluva lot better than OKC and we saw how close that was....

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GS took their soul tonight. Like I said...even if they win the next two in Cleveland, they still have to win @ Oracle to win the series. That doesn't look like it's going to happen....even WITHOUT the Splash bros.

I've said it before. Cavs will have to win two at Oracle, because I'm sure the Dubs will still one in the Land.

Reactions: LAD

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Warriors have a ton of confidence right now. I think they'll grab at least one of these games in Cleveland.

Reactions: LAD

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

yeah, going all the way back to the LAST finals that's 7, count 'em SEVEN straight times they've beaten the Cavs. this is called a TREND...

I don't know about anyone else, but they keep on PROVING they're the better team...over, and over, and over again...

CodeBreaker

Dismember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to agree with trojan. Right now, my top 10 looks like this:

1) Jordan
2) Magic
3) Kareem
4) Shaq
5) Duncan
6) Bird
7) Kobe
8) Lebron
9) Dr. J
10) Wilt

Maybe I'm forgetting someone, but yeah....that's mine.
I like this.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very impressive first 2 games for the Warriors. I can't say I blame anyone for selling hard on the Cavs if they weren't already. I even understand to some degree people feeling like the series is over.

That said... its the first to 4 games. Cavs have a chance to win a couple home games and turn this into a series. Won't happen playing the way they've been playing but there's plenty of room for improvement, imo.

Watching every second of that game was suffering enough. I think I will be avoiding sports media for the next 70 hours or so.

I understand why you're being hopeful as you're a fan but its going to be difficult. GSW defense has been amazing. If it was just a matter of the Cavs missing open looks I would agree with you

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm.... did you see the shot he took?
Really? By Barne's forearm? Stop it. LOL I could understand if he got hit with his elbow..but his forearm???

Status
Not open for further replies.