• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nate Stupar signed to PS

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You're a PSU guy, right? What about Nate being on the practice squad is a bad omen? If anything, I think he's a solid ST guy in case of emergency. He was a demon there in college.

I don't recall Nate Stupar ever having a highlight in a game. The only recollection I have of Nate is him giving up big plays at the worst times. He's always had that LB build, but he played safety at PSU, which led to him getting burned just about every time the opposing team would throw it deep.

Smalls

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I don't recall Nate Stupar ever having a highlight in a game. The only recollection I have of Nate is him giving up big plays at the worst times. He's always had that LB build, but he played safety at PSU, which led to him getting burned just about every time the opposing team would throw it deep.

You may be thinking of Nick Sukay, who was a safety. Stupar is an OLB.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You may be thinking of Nick Sukay, who was a safety. Stupar is an OLB.

Oh boy, I think you're right. For some reason I still feel Nate Stupar played safety at some point, where am I getting this misinformation from? Calamity, please chime in

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The name doesn't fit if he's good. Stupar should be subpar. ;)

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

PSU doesn't know the meaning of the position, Safety... its all LB with a hint of DL lol.

Stupar... good grief, luckily its just the PS.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh boy, I think you're right. For some reason I still feel Nate Stupar played safety at some point, where am I getting this misinformation from? Calamity, please chime in

He's right I_am_1z, mr. nick sukay aka suckass was the starting safety in his tenure.

Stupar was LB, IIRC he was actually pretty good as a collegiate LB. Didn't see anything from him in the Pros at the LB position.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He's right I_am_1z, mr. nick sukay aka suckass was the starting safety in his tenure.

Stupar was LB, IIRC he was actually pretty good as a collegiate LB. Didn't see anything from him in the Pros at the LB position.

And I consider myself a fan :tsk:

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
no no, you are my friend. you are!

Sukay is the devil's butt scratcher!

Riddle me this:
Was Anthony Scirrotto a LB too or was he a safety that always found himself in compromising positions :confused:

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Riddle me this:
Was Anthony Scirrotto a LB too or was he a safety that always found himself in compromising positions :confused:

if memory serves me right, he was a saftey that was a constant in the scene of the crime....

tell you, the S position has been poor for a good portion of 2000-2010

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
if memory serves me right, he was a saftey that was a constant in the scene of the crime....

tell you, the S position has been poor for a good portion of 2000-2010

Must be the reason for that decade long string of losses...
:peep: