• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Name the percentage of chance Bama gets back to NCG

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
100%

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hopefully this is a learning moment for anyone who said less than 20%, though theres a 65% chance you aren't smart enough to figure it out going forward.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Bama has 0% chance of getting to the natty. Oregon and K St. will be undefeated this year. Notre Dame might also be undefeated.

Good luck in the Sugar Bowl

Boise State fans will act like Boise State fans.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome to college football noobs.

:L

Yea I ended up being very very wrong.......but that horse you're on is about 3 times too big for you.......why don't you step on down before you get hurt.

What happened last night wouldn't happen again if both of those teams played those opponents 10 more times this season.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All I know is I've been around long enough to know that when there're still two games left in the regular season you can't count anything out.

Seriously, I love watching you youngin's squabble over this stuff. The media gets you going with their hype of teams beginning in September and you get the opinion they cannot lose.

Any head coach who's ever won a national championship will tell you that you need a little luck along the way.

Keep buying the disney fuckfest and I'll keep watching reality.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

Yea I ended up being very very wrong.......but that horse you're on is about 3 times too big for you.......why don't you step on down before you get hurt.

What happened last night wouldn't happen again if both of those teams played those opponents 10 more times this season.

You weren't really wrong because you never said that 'Bama wouldn't make it; you just gave a percentage. They still haven't made it yet. You were objective and gave a reasonable response to the OP. LOL. No one in here would've bet that both Oregon and K-State would lose last night.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You were objective and gave a reasonable response to the OP. LOL. No one in here would've bet that both Oregon and K-State would lose last night.

Nope it was actually one of the worse responses on this page. He gave an 8% chance. Bama could lose to UGA and that still wouldnt change how stupid an 8% chance response was. He also said all 3 would stay undefeated. If you actually watched college football over the last 10 years, and saw how difficult those teams schedules were you would realize how dumb that response was, but at last that would be assuming you could some how wedge your head from your own ass.