• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Name the percentage of chance Bama gets back to NCG

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10%

I think Oregon mails one in and loses.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have it at 40% which is less than a coin toss but not bad when you consider that we dont control our own destiny. The most likely to lose is Notre Dame and i put the chances of them losing at no less than 65%. USC will be the vegas favorite and they get them at home. I think ND has been poised to lose all year just couldnt find the team to finish them off (purdue & pitt), USC will do it.

Kstate is a team that unfortunately i havent gotten to watch much this season. I know that Collin Klein is having another great year and that their Defense is improved and playing well. I know they will be the favorite to beat Baylor away and prob even a decent fav vs Texas at home. I feel Texas is improving and has the athelets and experience with the spread to slow down the Kstate attack while putting up a good many points of their own.

Oregon will be the def favorite in all three games. The danger is not in losing any one game but the fact that they have to get up for 3 potential challenges in a row. Stanford may not have the horses to hang around in the 4th but they have the ability to play smash mouth and beat up an already banged up Duck squad. Then they play a tough rival away who will be pumped up to beat them. After all that they will either face a USC team has the potential to beat them or a 2 face UCLA team that you never know what to expect. I feel Oregon wins out, but the chances of them dropping one arent any less than the chances of Oklahoma State losing to Iowa State last year.

Bama will face a good opponent in UGA but i think we can get it done. This matchup is more in our favor and our defense will be able to handle them.

I put it at 40%. If we didnt have to play UGA id have it an even coin toss. If you dont think that teams have the ability to drop one to a slightly lesser foe, then you havent watched enough college football.

I have to agree with 40%. I think the odds are against them because they are relying on other teams to lose, so I don't think they should be above 50%.

They will be above any 1-loss team if they win out, so ND, KSU, and Oregon are the only ones they have to worry about being ranked above them here on out. So I think it is above 33%.

And they have to win out, so I would say 40%.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's going to be an exciting end to the college football season I know that much. I'm still pumped, because I feel like USC will probably beat Notre Dame, and Texas has a good shot to beat K-state, and with Oregon having some injuries, and USC hanging 51 points on them last game, I could see Oregon losing to any of Stanford, Oregon st. , or USC in the Pac 12 title game.

The defense is a big liability for Oregon, it might cost them.

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About that 51... I know you all had your hands full with LSU and didn't watch but 13 pointsvwere all garbage time. Oregon was up 17 with under 2 min. Also had pick called back on phantom PI call. Just sayin.

ida one

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Bama has 0% chance of getting to the natty. Oregon and K St. will be undefeated this year. Notre Dame might also be undefeated.

Good luck in the Sugar Bowl

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say 30-40 % chance. I think Notre Dame drops a game, but K-State and Oregon really have to mess up.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe that so many people have it at 40% or higher. Maybe if only one of the teams ahead of 'Bama had to lose, I would have it that high. Two teams need to lose and there aren't many games left. I'd love to see 'Bama make it to the NCG, but a lot things need to go their way for that to happen.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see much of a chance at all.

I could easily see ND losing to USC in a close one, but Oregon is way too explosive on Offense for any team in the Pac 12 to really have a chance.

Kansas State will score about 50 on Baylor.......and quite a bit on Texas as well. Neither of those teams are physical enough to hang with Kansas State.

I'd bet $100 that all 3 teams stay undefeated to be quite honest.

8% chance that Alabama makes it back in.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'd bet $100 that all 3 teams stay undefeated to be quite honest.

8% chance that Alabama makes it back in.

Man wish you lived near me id take that bet in a heart beat. USC chances of beating ND are extremely high and then id have 2 other teams with 5 games between them as a backup. The odds of all 3 ending up undefeated is prob around 15%. Id take that bet all day long.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'd hafta take that bet en sech.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC over ND is the only one I can see having a chance.

But USC is bad. It is important that people understand that. Don't pay attention to the name of the team..........they are just not very good this year.

imnotgay2011

aka "Sir Toonces"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
3% chance that Oregon loses. 45% chance that KSU loses. 99 % chance that ND loses.

I put it at 48% chance that SEC is in NCG.

meow!!!

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
0% chance that KSU loses.

Baylor and Texas are both very average when compared to KState.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which means Alabama's chances come down to needing both Oregon and ND to drop a game........

Yea, tell me the likelihood of that happening, and that is your actual percentage that you're looking for.

Like I said, I'll give it 8%.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
catfight

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kstate is a team that unfortunately i havent gotten to watch much this season. I know that Collin Klein is having another great year and that their Defense is improved and playing well. I know they will be the favorite to beat Baylor away and prob even a decent fav vs Texas at home. I feel Texas is improving and has the athelets and experience with the spread to slow down the Kstate attack while putting up a good many points of their own.

Yeah it's quite obvious you haven't watched K-State play. They don't really run a spread offense or a hurry up. It's Klein up the middle, left or right if he doesn't hand off or play action.

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
according to the fans Bama had a 91% chance to beat A&M, lol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
0% chance that KSU loses.

Baylor and Texas are both very average when compared to KState.

You need to watch a lot more college football you obviously arent a very knowledgable fan if you really think this. Texas has a better chane at beating Kstate than Iowa State has of beating Okie St last year. The gap between the 2 teams is smaller.