• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Myles Jack

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a couple years ago I thought Donald was the best player in the draft. when I look at jack I see another freak talent. I am concerned about the knee,but this kid is ultra talented.I think he could be like a young Roy Williams,but he can actually cover. it would be real tempting. lee,jack and McClain would be a great trio

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coming off a serious knee injury. No thanks

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No more guys coming fresh off of injury. Gurly is a monster though. Injuries will and can happen, don't want any pre existing ones though.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he did not have the injury he would be a good pick for us.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No offense guys but do some more research on the injury that Myles had it was not a complete tear it was only partial and they stitched it they did not have to do a complete reattachment. Taking him would be a risk sure but every draft pick is a risk and he is a generational talent at LB. I am not saying he will or should be the pick there are a lot of options available.

If he was the top guy available on the board when we pick I would not flinch a bit and pick him.

JMHO that and 5 bucks gets a coffee and donut at Dunkin Donuts

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No offense guys but do some more research on the injury that Myles had it was not a complete tear it was only partial and they stitched it they did not have to do a complete reattachment. Taking him would be a risk sure but every draft pick is a risk and he is a generational talent at LB. I am not saying he will or should be the pick there are a lot of options available.

If he was the top guy available on the board when we pick I would not flinch a bit and pick him.

I get that all players are a risk and I stated that, but other guys have clear and recent injuries. To me with an injury that recent he's just not worth the risk for this team. That's not saying he want be good. I think looking at the past 5 years this team has had injuries that have really hampered this teams ability to be successful. All teams have injuries, but this team tends to lose guys they depend on most more often than others. For that reason alone I don't like the pick.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that all players are a risk and I stated that, but other guys have clear and recent injuries. To me with an injury that recent he's just not worth the risk for this team. That's not saying he want be good. I think looking at the past 5 years this team has had injuries that have really hampered this teams ability to be successful. All teams have injuries, but this team tends to lose guys they depend on most more often than others. For that reason alone I don't like the pick.

And I certainly respect your opinion. Lots of options at 4 stay move back a little pick up some other picks etc

As always with Jerry in the room you never know although its been better lately. The pick depends on what happens before us and what kind of trade offers we get if we have several guys all rated about the same. We do need to nail this draft though picking this high should net us 3 starters at least if they pick smart and the draft falls our way.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Generational talent? That's a pretty big statement. If we take him I'll hope you are correct, but I'm not so sure about that one...

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I certainly respect your opinion. Lots of options at 4 stay move back a little pick up some other picks etc

As always with Jerry in the room you never know although its been better lately. The pick depends on what happens before us and what kind of trade offers we get if we have several guys all rated about the same. We do need to nail this draft though picking this high should net us 3 starters at least if they pick smart and the draft falls our way.
I agree You have a Chance to land 1 of the 4 best guys in the country we spend that on a guy with compromised health.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Generational talent? That's a pretty big statement. If we take him I'll hope you are correct, but I'm not so sure about that one...
I've honestly never watch this guy play. I have looked at his highlights. I didn't feel like I way seeing a mega star in the works. He was very fundamentally sound and he was always in the right place. It seems like the only balls he made plays on kinda feel in his lap. To his credit he put himself in the right spot. I didn't feel like I was watching a major playmaker though. I'm also confused why was he splitting at RB/LB. Did not see that break away speed and didn't appear to be a bruiser.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree You have a Chance to land 1 of the 4 best guys in the country we spend that on a guy with compromised health.

if it came down to him, Hargreaves or Ramsey at 4, i would go Hargreaves or Ramsey before him

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I guess I should have qualified that with a "possible projected " generational talent that was assuming on my part from what I have read in scouting reports. And we all know what assuming does.

I will be praying they get the pick right.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
look you could go all kind of ways at 4 just staying put

Goff
Wentz
Bosa
Ramsey
Hargreaves
Jack
Spence
Lawson
Buckner
Smith
Treadwell
Tunsil
Ragland
Elliot
In no particular order depending on who is still on the board after the first 3 picks. If a guy wants to take out the Jack and Smith picks due to injury fine I get it that still leaves 9 other players and a case could be made for all of them one way or another.

I'm not sold on the CB's at 4 but that's just me, not that they are not talented but I think you build your team from the trenches out others disagree I fully understand. More than 1 route to get to anywhere and as long as it works the route does not matter just the end result.

:suds:

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
look you could go all kind of ways at 4 just staying put

Goff
Wentz
Bosa
Ramsey
Hargreaves
Jack
Spence
Lawson
Buckner
Smith
Treadwell
Tunsil
Ragland
Elliot
In no particular order depending on who is still on the board after the first 3 picks. If a guy wants to take out the Jack and Smith picks due to injury fine I get it that still leaves 9 other players and a case could be made for all of them one way or another.

I'm not sold on the CB's at 4 but that's just me, not that they are not talented but I think you build your team from the trenches out others disagree I fully understand. More than 1 route to get to anywhere and as long as it works the route does not matter just the end result.

:suds:

Where's Jimmy when you need him?
I don't feel like the injury is a concern but is he the player we need?

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. I don't want a player coming off a recent knee injury. There are better players available at 4. Dallas has taken enough chances with players coming off major injures in college. Any damage to the knee is not minor IMO

Last edited:

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I should have qualified that with a "possible projected " generational talent that was assuming on my part from what I have read in scouting reports. And we all know what assuming does.

I will be praying they get the pick right.
How about you just over hyped him. I have not heard he was the next Lawrence Taylor lol

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I look at this draft and I don't see many potential future all pros. bosa seems to lack the speed. treadwell is a possession receiver at the next level I see tunsil,jack,buckner,ramsey and hargraeves the only ones that I would consider at 4. and yes jack is a gamble with the knee

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about you just over hyped him. I have not heard he was the next Lawrence Taylor lol

I wish I could predict that he was the next Lawrence Taylor without all the issues . but then I would be uber rich and not have time for message boards :D

Yep over the top just a little bit .

But if he hits I will be shouting to the skies we should have taken him like Round and Skygodz used to.

Not

old mouse ears guys will get the reference

Get it right Jerry listen to Will McClay again and trust the grades

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jack not cleared for combine.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish I could predict that he was the next Lawrence Taylor without all the issues . but then I would be uber rich and not have time for message boards :D

Yep over the top just a little bit .

But if he hits I will be shouting to the skies we should have taken him like Round and Skygodz used to.

Not

old mouse ears guys will get the reference

Get it right Jerry listen to Will McClay again and trust the grades

remember those days. Round would fixate on one player and go ballistic if JJ didn't sell the farm to get him