• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Must just have missed the outrage

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Refs miss a clear offsides on the Sherman INT. I thought that clear missed calls by refs like this meant the fix was in, the league wanted said team to win? We were told that cheating like this means you don't deserve to play the next week.

And then of course there was Sherman coming on the field, with helmet off, during the 3Q and SEA offense is on the field. That's 15 yards, if I remember the Hawk fans cries correctly from a few weeks ago.

B7rtGf9CQAE1YwD.jpg

I'm sure I just missed the outrage from the Seattle fans, can someone point me to the posts?

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Refs miss a clear offsides on the Sherman INT. I thought that clear missed calls by refs like this meant the fix was in, the league wanted said team to win? We were told that cheating like this means you don't deserve to play the next week.

And then of course there was Sherman coming on the field, with helmet off, during the 3Q and SEA offense is on the field. That's 15 yards, if I remember the Hawk fans cries correctly from a few weeks ago.

B7rtGf9CQAE1YwD.jpg

I'm sure I just missed the outrage from the Seattle fans, can someone point me to the posts?

Big blue is tied up right now. That's the only computer that can do a search of that magnitude.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one really big blown call in yesterday's game was on the play where Wilson scrambled like a fool and lost 21 yards and his OL got called for a personal foul for a late hit on the guy tackling Wilson. That should have been a dead ball foul and tacked on. Instead of being 2nd and 31 it should have been 2nd and 46. Seattle ended up making that 2nd and 31. For some reasons the refs didn't make it a dead ball foul and forced GB to decline it in order to accept the sack.

That drive was the one that ended with Seattle faking the FG for a touchdown. That likely never happens if the refs make the correct call. And it was such an easy and obvious call to make.

Last edited by a moderator:

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

B7rtGf9CQAE1YwD.jpg

whatcha-talkin-bout-willis-o.gif

what chu talking about willis

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one really big blown call in yesterday's game was on the play where Wilson scrambled like a fool and lost 21 yards and his OL got called for a personal foul for a late hit on the guy tackling Wilson. That should have been a dead ball foul and tacked on. Instead of being 2nd and 31 it should have been 2nd and 46. Seattle ended up making that 2nd and 31. It was a big blown call in the end.

Yeah, that one too. But that's still a ref judgement call, dead or live ball foul on a tackle. I thought it would be deadball, but I'm no the ref.

Jumping offsides, that's a no brainer though.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that one too. But that's still a ref judgement call, dead or live ball foul on a tackle. I thought it would be deadball, but I'm no the ref.

Jumping offsides, that's a no brainer though.

It's not a judgement call though.

If it is still live, then the OL trying to block the GB player can't commit a personal foul as he would just be making a block. If you make that type of call, it is automatically a dead ball foul because the reason it was unnecessary roughing is because it was a late hit and thus a dead ball foul.

You track any game and there is almost always one or two offsides calls missed (usually not jumping but rather just lining up offsides).

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 200,000.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No matter which call they missed, there's no getting around one simple fact:

Fordman is so butthert

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fordman is so butthert

lel, not in the least. There were more than one Seattle fan calling myself and other Dallas fans out after the Dez catch/noncatch and telling us all about karma.

Must have missed you talking about their posteriors, as well.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fordman is so butthert

^^^ This ^^^

That's what makes this game so great. No real controversial calls that decided the game. No one to blame but the team for GB.

Dallas fans can be as ass red as they want to be. I mean it was Seattle's fault they lost somehow right?

Going to be a looooooon off season for some folks up here. No doubt about it.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not a judgement call though.

If it is still live, then the OL trying to block the GB player can't commit a personal foul as he would just be making a block. If you make that type of call, it is automatically a dead ball foul because the reason it was unnecessary roughing is because it was a late hit and thus a dead ball foul.

You track any game and there is almost always one or two offsides calls missed (usually not jumping but rather just lining up offsides).

lining up is one thing, but he actually moved. He jumped offsides, you can see his foot in the air as he is trying to stop. There is no way a ref missed that. the center and Rodgers both said they thought it was a free play and that's the only reason he made that throw.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^ This ^^^

That's what makes this game so great. No real controversial calls that decided the game. No one to blame but the team for GB.

Dallas fans can be as ass red as they want to be. I mean it was Seattle's fault they lost somehow right?

Going to be a looooooon off season for some folks up here. No doubt about it.

LOL. You can say there were no controversial calls all you want, but there is zero doubt that was offsides and was visible to the linesman. It cost GB dearly.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. You can say there were no controversial calls all you want, but there is zero doubt that was offsides and was visible to the linesman. It cost GB dearly.

Are you permanently scared by that GB game? Or will that rash heal over time? :whistle: Pretty sure they make an ointment for it. :noidea:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you permanently scared by that GB game? Or will that rash heal over time? :whistle: Pretty sure they make an ointment for it. :noidea:

Not scarred or scared. The right call was made and I wasn't expecting dallas to even have a winning record this year.

I just figured with how upset all the Seahawk fans were about incorrect and missed calls, they would have SOMETHING to say about yesterdays game. :noidea:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's cool. You dallas fans now have a thread to keep you busy for a few weeks while everyone else is looking toward the SB. Who am I to spoil your sandbox?

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"butthurt"

So when your team loses if you state the most benign of opinions it's because you're "butthurt" over the loss.
Gawd I hate that shit. :gaah:

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 200,000.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lel, not in the least. There were more than one Seattle fan calling myself and other Dallas fans out after the Dez catch/noncatch and telling us all about karma.

Must have missed you talking about their posteriors, as well.

I've given up on talking about Seattle fans' posteriors. They've gotten redundant with their responses.

"OMG at your jelly, we're the most-maligned team in the history of history, h8trs gon h8..." and so forth.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 200,000.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"butthurt"

So when your team loses if you state the most benign of opinions it's because you're "butthurt" over the loss.
Gawd I hate that shit. :gaah:

Hey! Hey man! You enjoy that AFCCG last night? You feeling good about that outcome?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle fans on here almost make me want to see the pats win. Patriots fans are not nearly as bad on here

Bunkamania

ESPN Defector
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see in the image that he is over the LOS but, if he gets back in time and the O never moves, I don't think it's a penalty.

Is that right?