• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Muscle cars that turn you on ....

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Audi hints RS 6 Avant is U.S. bound
ux3bypzzkgo5ynrvmkxl.jpg

I consider that a muscle car and it turns me on.

_rolltideroll_

4 out of 3 people have trouble with basic math...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,180.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Muscle car
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Muscle car is an American term for high-performance cars, usually rear-wheel drive and fitted with a large and powerful V8 engine.[1] The term originated for 1960s and early 1970s special editions of mass-production cars which were designed for drag racing.[2]

The kind that can't make the first corner they encounter....

You can have them.

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Muscle car
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Muscle car is an American term for high-performance cars, usually rear-wheel drive and fitted with a large and powerful V8 engine.[1] The term originated for 1960s and early 1970s special editions of mass-production cars which were designed for drag racing.[2]
Do you find yourself threatened by the idea of Teutonic iron?

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sounds sweet and it even turns

Bullitt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They aren't. You need a back seat to be a true "Muscle car". that is why teh Corvette is never listed when you see the list of "Greatest Muscle Cars of all time"
Beg to differ. Muscle cars are basically intermediate sized drag strip type of cars. The Cobra and Vette were designed to perform in areas other than straight lines.

Bullitt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a few cars that I really love to see at shows, but the one I've never seen is the Thunderbolt..Would love to see one, let alone own one.

1964_Ford_Fairlane_Thunderbolt_low.jpg
I saw one Saturday. The local Ford dealer has a Ford only fun day car show every year. I entered my Bullitt and saw one.

The car was owned and raced by Woody Anderson Ford in Huntsville. They had the hood off showing off the twin scoops from each what used to be headlights. I thought they had fabricated the plumbing not knowing until now that the car was made like that from the factory. I am sure it will be back next year and I will get some pics.

Bullitt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1964 Pontiac GTO(Not the Tempest Post, but actual GTO

2012 Dodge Challenger 570 Black edition by Saleen. It only comes in Plum Crazy Purple.

1968 Plymouth Barracuda.

A friend of mine bought what he thought was a '64 GTO convertible in white. Great looking car but when he researched it he found out it was a rebadged Tempest. The Chevy dealer was in a bad spot and offered him his money bank and a oickup of his choice. That car would fly though as it did have the right motor.

Bullitt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take the new stuff like the new Charger, Viper, and Challenger SRT-8 versions. Even the 300C SRT-8 is very badass as is the SRT-8 Grand Cherokee. The old stuff is very wide but the new muscle cars are compact and have some really nice lines as well as very high technology engines. Did you happen to see Allen Johnson kick butt this week-end in the new NHRA Dodge Dart?? Unfreakinbelievable!!
Seriously? I have talked to the engineer in charge of the Challenger project at the OLOA. His words is that it is basically a Charger with two doors welded shut.

I owned a '70 Challenger R/T with a 383 with heavy heads that was gone over by one of the best MoPar wrench turners in the business. Loved the car.

My brother had the SRT version and while a nice car it sat higher and does not have the lines of the original. When I flew to Dallas to pick up my Porsche I left my Bullitt with him and when he and my other brother drove it they gave the nod to the Bullitt over the SRT. I agree.

Bullitt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had the same thought. :pound:
Why would you drive something that loud unless you are in high school. Put some mufflers on that thing. I'd sacrifice some HP for that, it had plenty.:gaah:
Not impressed with the guy. First thing you should learn and remember is to keep both hands on the wheel unless shifting. Guy drove one handed all the time which tells me he has never stretched the car out.

Bayou Tiger

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beg to differ. Muscle cars are basically intermediate sized drag strip type of cars. The Cobra and Vette were designed to perform in areas other than straight lines.

I saw one Saturday. The local Ford dealer has a Ford only fun day car show every year. I entered my Bullitt and saw one.

A friend of mine bought what he thought was a '64 GTO convertible in white. Great looking car but when he researched it he found out it was a rebadged Tempest. The Chevy dealer was in a bad spot and offered him his money bank and a oickup of his choice. That car would fly though as it did have the right motor.

Seriously? I have talked to the engineer in charge of the Challenger project at the OLOA. His words is that it is basically a Charger with two doors welded shut.

I owned a '70 Challenger R/T with a 383 with heavy heads that was gone over by one of the best MoPar wrench turners in the business. Loved the car.

My brother had the SRT version and while a nice car it sat higher and does not have the lines of the original. When I flew to Dallas to pick up my Porsche I left my Bullitt with him and when he and my other brother drove it they gave the nod to the Bullitt over the SRT. I agree.

Not impressed with the guy.

This fucking guy huh?!?!?

I bet Carol Shelby was your Uncle too huh?

Bullitt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This fucking guy huh?!?!?

I bet Carol Shelby was your Uncle too huh?
LMAO. I grew up and am still a gear head. Friday I will be turning laps at VIR in my Porsche and having lunch with Richard Petty.

What are you doing Friday?

Bayou Tiger

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO. I grew up and am still a gear head. Friday I will be turning laps at VIR in my Porsche and having lunch with Richard Petty.

What are you doing Friday?

Banging your Mom